- Pilothouse trawler
- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED SELLER!! $30,000 PRICE REDUCTION DON'T MISS OUT!!
Top Quality! Great Shine!! The Hull was Just Painted Green With Awl Grip!! Spotless Inside and Out!!! All the right equipment!!
The day this boat becomes yours you can start LIVING YOUR DREAMS!!
This is a great pilothouse fast trawler with all the modern systems. Island master berth, roomy head and shower, great visibility from the pilothouse and salon, plus a good sized cockpit for lounging or fishing make this a great all around boat for the cruising couple.
Her fuel-stingy diesel can cruise at 6-14 kts and reach a top speed of 16 knts. Cruise 10 Knots @ 2.6 Gals per hour WOW!!! The 6 hp bow thruster makes her easy to handle in close quarters.
Click on full specs to see her extensive inventory!!!
- Beam: 13'3'' Max Bridge Clearance: 14'7'' Displacement: 17000
- Total Power: 330 Cruising Speed: 6 to 14 knots
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 45
- Climb aboard this beautiful and very well maintained tug. The pride of ownership shows everywhere. The hull shines(Just Painted), Bright work is in great shape, the interior is like show room new, and of course the engine room is spotless. This tug is worth looking at. Don't let someone else live your dreams!! Starting forward you have the Master cabin. This cabin features a center island queen berth (76"L x 57"W). There are four large drawers under the berth, a cedar lined locker to starboard and a locker with shelf to port. There is a Flat Screen TV. Over the bed are 2 reading lights and 2 fans. The head is aft of the master cabin. The head is accessed from the bottom of the stairs from the pilot house or the private door from the master cabin. The head is a Vacuflush fresh water 12 volt toilet. The vanity has great storage, mirrors and a Graincoat molded counter-top with integral sink. The separate shower stall is molded fiberglass with a glass door. Up three steps and you are in the Pilothouse. The pilothouse has entry doors and seating to port and starboard. The seats are upholstered in cream colored ultra leather. Three large windows provide excellent visibility. The windshield is fitted with intermittent wipers with self park and washing system. Cantalupi xelogen lights provide your overhead lighting. Red lights over chart table for night navigation. Down three steps and you have the Salon and Galley. The salon is to port with an L-shaped settee that converts to a double berth. There is excellent storage under the and in a locker at the foot of the settee. The settee is upholstered in cream colored ultra leather. The teak salon table is Hi-lo. Cantalupi xelogen lights provide your overhead lighting. All the windows have pleated day-night shades. The ships stereo, a (Clarion M 5675 CD/Fm/Am) with four speakers (2 in salon and 2 in pilothouse) is located next to this settee. The galley is found along the starboard side of the salon area Forward Cabin & Head Center island berth (76"L x 57"W) Four large drawers under berth Cedar lined locker to starboard Flat Screen TV Locker with shelf to port Reading lights at head of berth 2 12V fans over bed Three-way switching for overhead lights Two round ports with screens 110v outlet Vacuflush fresh water 12v toilet Vanity with storage and mirrors Large fiberglass stall shower with glass door Grohe shower system with flow control valve Molded countertops with integral sink with faucet Teak and holly sole One round port with screen Pilot House & Interior Finish Ultra leather covered seating for 4 with sliding helm seat Teak overhead console Lighted compass Stainless lights overhead Two reading lights Red lights over chart table for night navigation Chart storage compartment Intermittent windshield wipers with washing system Two stereo speakers Six opening windows with screens One round port with screen 12v and 110v outlets Teak paneling in pilothouse Teak valances in salon and pilothouse Overhead and walls in marine grade vinyl with foam backing Ultra leather upholstery in pilothouse and salon Cabinets trimmed in solid teak Electric defroster system (pilothouse windows)
- Galley and Salon
- A Chefs dream. Spotless, ample counter top space, beautiful view, and you will be kept company by the guests in the salon or aft deck! custom Ultra leather covered settee converts to double bed with storage under Hi-Lo teak table Port aft locker Teak magazine rack Stainless lights for overhead lighting Pleated day-night shades Clarion M5675 CD/FM/AM Stereo system w/ 4 speakers (2 in salon & 2 in pilothouse) 110v outlet in aft locker 3 Burner Electric Stove/Oven "Nova Kool" 12 Volt refrigerator / freezer Sharp Carousel Microwave above refrigerator Flat Screen TV Molded counter-top with integral double sinks Multiple 110v outlets
- Everything needed to push off tomorrow!! Great Loop Anyone? ALL RAYMARINE SL72 Pathfinder Radar RL70 Pathfinder Chart-plotter (color) ST60 Tri-Data ST5000+ Autopilot ICOM M602 VHF W/ Fog & Hailer ICOM M502 VHF TracVision Satellite TV
- Nothing missing here!! Just like the rest of this great tug READY TO GO!!! Breaker Panel w/ Back-lighting 40 amp Statpower Battery Charger NEW 210 Balmar Alternator Pro-Sine 2.0 Inverter/Charger Xantrex Battery Monitor Two 4-D AGM House Batteries New in 07 Battery Engine Start One Group 24 Battery Gen Set 30 amp Shore Power w/ 2 Cords Electric Horn Telephone/Cable TV Hook up
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Molded nonskid walking surfaces New Deck Box on Top Deck New Window Covers New Screens for All windows and Doors Bomar hatch with screen in trunk cabin Access hatch to lazaret in cockpit Deck box storage in cockpit Transom door Swim platform with 316 stainless steel edge guard Seawater wash-down system at bow 2" fuel fills with pop-up lids 1 1/2" waste and water fittings with pop-up lids Two 15" 316 stainless steel hand grabs outside of pilothouse doors 316 stainless steel 1 1/4" bow rails with stainless steel burgee mast 316 stainless steel 1 1/4" sundeck rails and ladder 316 stainless steel bow roller assembly Lofrans Tigres anchor windlass 1000w / 12v with 275' of 5/16" ht galvanized chain 33 lb Claw anchor Four fenders and mooring lines Two portable fire extinguishers Eight stainless steel mooring cleats Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room Ships bell Molded composite skeg protects prop and supports rudder All windows have white Textaline window covers. Shore water, electric (2), and TV cable/phone connections in cockpit. 19 LED courtesy lights throughout LED Anchor/All Around light Line hangers in cockpit locker USCG Gear Hull is Dark Green with white boot and Red bottom. She has a solid bottom laminate and a molded composite skeg protects prop and supports rudder. Deck is white with molded nonskid walking surfaces. 1.25" S/S Bow rail and Burgee mast 1.25" S/S Sundeck rails with ladder (4) S/S 15" hand rails Swim platform w/ Transom door Custom canvas cover for forward deck area Electric dinghy davit system 2003 8'6" Boss Boat 2003 6hp Merc Just Serviced
- Mechanical & Engine Room
- Plenty of room to get around! Extra Extra Clean!!! The seller has complete Maintenance records for your review!!! Single 330B Cummins engine (2500 hours) 5.5 kw Onan gen-set with sound shield (300 hours) 6 hp twin prop bow thruster with joystick control Stainless steel prop shaft with dripless shaft seal Bronze 4-blade propeller (26x26) Composite rudder and skeg Reverso oil changing system (main, gear, genset) Wet / underwater exhaust system on main and genset Seawater strainers for main and genset Walker airsep system on main engine Shurflo automatic water pressure system Sound deadening in engine room and tank room Three 1500 gph bilge pumps with automatic float switches Rule 800 shower sump pump with automatic float switch Waste discharge system 2 Air Conditioning zones: 16,000 & 10,000 btu, reverse cycle Ocean Marine heat / air conditioning system 750w electric heater in salon 750w electric heater in stateroom (silent running) Heatercraft (engine) forced air heat system Tankage: 150 gallons water with sight glass stainless steel encased water heater with heat exchanger or 110v heat Two 200 gallon fuel tanks, each with sight glass 45 gallon holding tank with gauge Taste / odor filter for galley fresh water Steering System: Stylized teak and stainless helm wheel Bronze tiller arm Hydraulic pump and cylinder Integral rudder port with bearing and dripless seal Waste discharge system with macerator
- Brokers Comments
- This is a great pilothouse fast trawler with all the modern systems. Island master berth, roomy head and shower, great visibility from the pilothouse and salon, plus a good sized cockpit for lounging or fishing make this a great all around boat for the cruising couple. Her fuel-stingy diesel can cruise at 6-14 kts and reach a top speed of 16 knts. The 6 hp bow thruster makes her easy to handle in close quarters.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how! Click here to search for more Trawlers . Financing available at 4.9% Central Listing Agent Leo Thibault 941-504-6754 Leo@EdwardsYachtSales.com Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat Quality Listings, Professional Brokers