- Flybridge Aft Cabin
- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
GRACE is a well kept CALIFORNIAN 38 that features a beautiful interior ideal for live-a-boards and/or cruisers. Her spacious layout has a large Air Conditioned saloon with galley down and two air conditioned cabin berths with the large master to aft w/jacuzzi tub. Powered by twin well-maintained Crusader 350's (150 hrs on port, 1200 on starboard) and an Onan 6.5 Genset. Excellent flybridge for entertaining with sundeck aft. New bottom job in September 2013. Private slip at Melbourne Harbour may be transferable for docking and/or live-a-board.
- LOA: 37'7" BEAM: 13'3" DRAFT: 3'7" Displacement: 28,000
- Model: Crusader 454 (7.4L) fresh water cooled Total Power: 350 hp x 2 Port Engine: 150 hrs Starboard: 1200 hrs Cruising Speed: 15 Max Speed: 19 Onan 6.5 kw Marine Gen Set (fresh water cooled) model MCCK6.5 Genset Hrs: 1122 Transmissions: Borg Warner Velvet Drive model 10-18-005 New mixing elbow on starboard engine (Sept 2013)
- Fuel: 375 gallons in 4 tanks (75 x 2 front, 100 x 2 aft) Fresh Water: 100 in 1 tank Hot Water Heater: 19 gallon electric along with engine heat exchanger. Holding: 40 Fresh and sea water wash down on deck
- Accommodations and Walk Thru
- GREAT Live-A-Board arrangement w/ Air Conditioning throughout. Companionway entrance opens to L shape Salon on starboard side with additional seating to portside. Very attractive decor. Lower Helm station with exit/entrance doorway is forward of salon on starboard side. Galley is down and forward of additional seating on Portside. Opposite galley is guest head w/seperate shower. Guest berth w/bunk is forward. Master Stateroom is aft with Memory Foam Queen Mattress, ensuite head w/seperate shower stawl, cedar lined closets and jacuzzi tub.
- Galley down on portside Magic Chef 110VAC Refrigetor/Freezer Princess 3 burner 120 VAC stove / oven Stainless Steel sinks w/fresh water on demand pump and sea water manual pump Sharp Convection Oven B&D Coffee Maker Raritan Ice Maker
- Engine & Mechanical
- Twin Crusader 454's w/350 hp each New remanufactured port engine w/ 150 hours. Starboard engine approx 1200 hours and recently serviced. New style manifolds/risers on both engines. New mixing elbow on starboard engine (Sept 2013) Borg Warner Velvet Drive Transmissions. New Lenco Electric Trim Tabs in 2007 are controlled from top or bottom helm station. ONAN 6.5 kw Marine Gen Set w/1150 hrs (fresh water cooled) New Exhaust Manifold and Carb on Genset in 2009. 3 blade propellers
- Brokers Comments
- A very nice and spacious 38 footer that's ideal for cruising or live-a-board. Insurance survey done Sept 2009 may be available for serious inquiries.
- ELECTRONICS and ELECTRICAL
- 12VDC and 120 VAC systems with circuit breakers on panel 30 amp shore power 50' shore power cord Volt and Amp Meters Two Depth Sounders (Lower and Upper Helm) VHF Radio at Upper Helm Battery Charger: Guest Pro-Charge 15 amp Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters in various locations
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Halon 1201 Automatic System in the engine room Three Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Kevin Welsh / Edwards Yacht Sales / 321.693.1642 mobile www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.CatamaransFlorida.com www.SailboatsInFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Skype Name: kevinyachtsales CLICK HERE FOR MORE TRAWLER LISTINGS at Edwards Yacht Sales, Quality Listings, Professional Brokers . Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details.