- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
$20K PRICE REDUCTION! FULLY REFIT APRIL 2008 - NEW ENGINES/GENERATOR/(3) AIR CONDITIONERS/SOLAR/WIND GENERATORS/8D BATTERIES/SAILS/BIMINI/WATERMAKER & MUCH, MUCH MORE!!
The Nautitech 475 is a high-performance catamaran, reliable, stylish and made to standards ensuring comfortable and safe sailing that will satisfy the most demanding sailor. Priority has been given to comfort and ease of movement. The cockpit, on the same level as the salon, is accessible from the salon through two large doors, and is sheltered from the sun and the rain by an innovative, cap-shaped roof extension. As in all the upper deck, the Dufour quality even extends down to the four very private and independent double cabins, each with its own head.
Please see all of the pictures and full specifications of this beautiful catamaran just recently out of the boatyard where it went through a year refit of every system!
- Displacement: 22,000
- Total Power: 55 Max Speed: 16
- Fuel: 110 Fresh Water: 210
- Sleeps up to a total of 10 in 4 double cabin/2 crew layout, 4 complete heads/showers and 2 single berth crew quarters. Welcoming salon and galley up design with dual bi-fold door access from the huge cockpit that has table seating for 10! Sleeps (10) owners and guests (4) Manual flush porcelain toilets (4) Stand-up showers Entrance doors to main salon open into cockpit and have tinted glass New Cockpit Cushions & Pads Large u-shaped Dinette w/beige new cushions Imitation teak cabin sole Window coverings Overhead Hatches/Side Opening Ports for Ventilation
- Galley is located midship in the main cabin which makes it convenient to both the salon dinette and the cockpit tables. New Corian counter tops and refinsihed teak throughout! This boat is all about Safety! All appliances are electric and run off the new inverter. Isotherm dual door 12 volt refrigerator 2 Burner Elec. Stove 220V Toaster/Blender/Coffee Maker Double stainless steel rectangular sink with single faucet Daewo Microwave Dishes/Utensils/Pots & Pans
- Cobra VHF MLR Valstat GPS Navigator Autohelm ST50 Tridata depth,speed, wind Autohelm Multi depth, log, heading, wind Plastimo magnetic compass Plastimo barometer Plastimo ships clock mounted in galley (2) Volvo Penta RPM, water temperature, oil pressure, volt meter gauges Pioneer AM/FM CD player w/4 Marine speakers
- New 9 KW Onan Generator, New 85 Watt Solar Panels, New 4000 watt Mastervolt Inverter/Charger, (3) New 16,500 BTU Ocean Breeze Marine Air Conditioners, (2) 400 Watt Airex Wind Generators, New 220 Volt Wiring, New Spectra 3000 Watermaker! 30 & 50 AMP Shorepower 12 Volt DC system/220 Volt AC System (2) New Engine starting batteries (4) New Deka AGM 8D 12 volt house batteries - 1000+ Amp hours (1) New Genset start battery (4) 12 volt Whale Gusher bilge pumps (2) Henderson Mk V manual bilge pumps in cockpit 12V Electrical panel, port side main salon 4000 Watt inverter/battery charger Main A.C. system breaker, port side main salon 220 Volt - 110 Volt Converter 12 Volt Fans (1) Each Cabin, (2) Salon 12 Volt Lighting
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- The Nautitechs were designed with fine water entry and necessary beam to give her a great performance, especially for up-wind sailing. The lamenated epoxy ply-wood main buckhead and vacuum bagged sandwich construction is the key to the speed and close to the wind performance. New guardrails all round, New vinyl stripes, New Transom Teak Steps, logos and name, bottom painted 04/08! 10 Person Bombard Life Raft (unispected) 12 New Life Jackets/New Fire Ext./New CO2 Detector Emergency Tiller Dual helm stations Goiot 1200 Watt electric anchor Windlass 60 lb CQR w/120’ 10mm chain 35 lb Danforth w/rode New White synthetic net trampolines Twin bow seats Wide flush deck Stanchions and lifelines Stainless steel swim ladder mounted on starboard transom Caribe 10’ rigid hull inflatable 15 HP Susuki 4-stroke outboard New Dingy davits White gelcoat with white non skid Ten (10) oval opening Goiot Lexan portlights, 8” X 16”, with stainless steel frames All windows and portlights have white sunscreens Cockpit fiberglass drop leaf table New Blue Sunbrella Bimini wfull side curtains (2) blue Sunbrella helm covers Boarding gates port,starboard & aft Six (6) 5/8” braided dock lines
- Mechanical & Engine Room
- New Engines/Saildrive with larger 55 HP Volvo installed 2008! (2) New Volvo Penta D2-55 naturally aspirated, 4 cylinder 55 HP diesel engines with sail drive units 150 hours Whitlock hydraulic steering system, (2) steering stations at aft cockpit Morse mechanical lever/cable type throttle controls at port helm station Port and starboard engine shut down pull cables at port helm station (2) NEW Bilge blowers, (Starboard and port engine rooms) Raycor Fuel Filtration all three engines Spare 3 Blade Prop Vetus Waterlock water muffler in port & starboard engine room Visual high coolant temperature and low oil pressure alarms on port helm console Closed reservoir type cooling with raw water cooled exhaust. Bronze alloy lever type seacocks Twin New sail drive transmissions w/New 3 Blade Propellers (2) 55 gallon fuel tanks (2) 105 gallon freshwater tanks Stainless Hot water heater, 20 gallon
- Sailing Equipment
- New Full Batten Mainsail w/3 reef points, New Facnor SD290 Roller Furling with new headsail, New Quantum LZ Stakpak & Sailcover, New Window/Hatch Covers! Z Spars anodized aluminum deck stepped mast Twin raked spreaders Shrouds and stays: 1 x 19 stainless steel Z Spar anodized aluminum boom Lewmar jib sheet traveler Braided polyester halyards and sheets Profurl drum and foil on forestay (5) New Lewmar rope clutches total sail area 115,6m² All winches just serviced/rebuilt Lewmar 44, two speed, self tailing winch on mast Lewmar 40, two speed, self tailing winch on mast Lewmar 48, two speed, self tailing winch aft of cockpit Lewmar 44, two speed, self tailing winch starboard cockpit Lewmar 44, two speed, self tailing winch port cockpit Lewmar main sheet traveler Full batten main sail Furling self tending jib Asymmetric spinnaker Blue Sunbrella main sail cover
- Brokers Comments
- This catamaran has been through a huge transformation with all new quality Engines, Systems, Sails, Generator, Solar/Wind, Watermaker and much more! This catamaran is cruise ready and all you need is your beverages and bathing suits. Come see me and I'll be happy to take you on a tour of this beauty!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Click here to search for more Catamarans! Financing available at 4.9% Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook