- Cockpit Sun Deck Trawler
- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
If you been looking for a smaller more affordable Sundeck Trawler with a Cockpit than those standard size 44-48' CPMY, this is it! A traditional Sundeck Trawler or Motoryacht design with all teak interior and a Cockpit. She offers down Galley and Dinette w/ v-berths forward and a cornerline queen-berth aft with access on both sides. This particular yacht has upper and lower helm stations and the sundeck is under a hardtop w/ all canvas and vinyl enclosures.
- Beam: 12 Max Bridge Clearance: 15-17' Displacement: 22000
- Total Power: 240 Cruising Speed: 10 Max Speed: 13
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 150
- Starting in the Forward Guest Cabin which has a double V-berth with hanging lockers and drawers as well as adjoining combination Head/Shower Compartment. Moving aft from the Forward Cabin is the Galley to the port with a Dinette to the starboard. Dinette coverts into a double berth. Three steps up to the oversize Salon which has large windows as well ample teak throughout the Salon as well the vessel. Aft of the Salon and several steps down lead to the Master Cabin and several steps up from the Salon lead to the Sundeck. Master Cabin has a walk around queen berth (diagonal from port) with hanging lockers and drawers as well as Head w/ separate Shower Compartments. The Sundeck has a hardtop and is fully enclosures along with a wet bar. Cockpit can be access from the Sundeck as well as the Master Cabin. Flybridge is access via steps up from the Sundeck.
- The galley is midship down to port with a dinette to starboard. Dinette converts to a double berth. Norcold 110/12 Volt Refrigerator/Freezer (New) Princess 3 Burner Stove w/ Oven (new 12/2010) Microwave Oven SS Double Sink
- Standard Horizon VHF (new) Navaco Auto Pilot w/ Remote Controls Garmin 210 GPS Map Apelco Fish Finder and Depth Sounder
- Onan 8 KW Generator (2600 hours) 20amp Battery Charger Four Batteries (Two 8D Engine Starting, Generator Starting, 4D House)
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Windlass Anchor w/ Chain with 200' Rode Emergency Tiller in Cockpit Trim Tabs Cockpit Sink and Washdown Snap Davits for Dinghy on Transom Davit (12 Volt) for storing Dinghy on Hardtop Fiberglass Swim Platform w/Transom Door
- Mechanical & Engine Room
- 2" SS Dripless Shafts 4 Blade Props (2 Spares) 16,000 BTU A/C 12,000 BTU A/C w/ Reverse Heat
- Brokers Comments
- Boat burns approximately 5.12 gallons per hour at cruise with the generator running. Cruise is approximately 9.5-10 knots with the engines running around 2,000 rpm. Boat is stored on the ground May through December every year in Marathon Key. During December through May owners keep the boat at their private slip as a condo. Boat will require some cosmetic work (cleaning, buffing & waxing on the exterior and cleaning & varishing on the interior). Some canvas and side curtains will need updating or replacing. Sellers are moviaited and will consider offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Click here to search for more Trawlers . Financing available at 4.9% Contact Bill Mellon @ 727-421-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat Quality Listings, Professional Brokers