- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This may be the best-equipped 423 Classico ever launched!! Fantastic Electronics at both Stations! Bow and Stern Thrusters, Hard Top, and Davit Crane on the trunk cabin.
Don't Miss this exceptional Ocean Alexander!! Call Today
"The 423 is a well-crafted cruising yacht with a trunk cabin profile, full walk around decks, and a straightforward two-stateroom interior layout. Ocean Alexander's Classico series appeals to owners who enjoy the look and feel of a traditional trawler but want something better than typical low-speed trawler performance.
- Climb aboard this expertly maintained Classico and you can instantly see the love and care she has seen. Everywhere you look is clean, tidy, and very tasteful. Moving all the way forward you will find the guest stateroom that features a v-berth, storage locker, and beautiful teak accents. Just aft to starboard is the guest head with stall shower and Vacuflush head. The head features a beautiful granite counter top. To Port is the spotless galley again with beautiful granite counter-tops, large double sink, and plenty of storage. Continuing aft and up you will find a lovely saloon with 2 opening side doors and wonderful window visibility. There you will find a fully equipped helm station with fantastic electronics including bow and stern thrusters. A wrap around bench seat with a beautiful teak table, barell chair, breakfast bar, and flat screen TV. The saloon is enhanced by beautiful teak all around. Aft and down is the master stateroom and private en suite head. It features a center-line queen, lots of storage and lockers and teak walls. The en-suit head has a large stall shower, vacuflush head, and a beautiful granite counter. 2 Air Conditioner make your stay very pleasant.
- The spotless galley is down to port and features everything needed to make the chef happy. Prepare an elegant meal or just a quick snack with ease. Plenty of storage and large beautiful granite counter top make things easy. Princess 3 burner electric oven GE Convection/Microwave Norcold Refrigerator Large double sink Ice Maker in saloon
- This great Classico is absolutely loaded!! Redundant units at both helms. Push off with confidence to all your dream destinations!! Northstar and Nobeltec chartplotters with large screens Both Stations VHF #1 Standard w/ Remote Mic Both Stations VHF #2 Icom IC-M602 Both Stations Raymarine Wind,Speed,and Depth, Both Stations Ritchie Compass Upper Danforth Compass Lower 2 Flat Screen TV's 1 w/ DVD Hailer at upper helm
- Deck and Hull
- Hard Top W/ Full Enclousure Davit W/ Chocks 45#CQR Plow Type Anchor Maxwell 1200 Windless Window Brow Covers No Teak Decks
- Everything here is neat and tidy! Ready to go! 8 KW Northern Lights In a Sound Shield (2332 hrs) Heart 2500 Inverter Heart Battery Charger Battery Isolator 10 Batteries 50 Amp Shore Power Cord Electrical Panel
- Contact Leo Thibault 941-504-6754 Leo@EdwardsYachtSales.com