The Marine Trader Yachtfish is one of the most sought after and verstaile MT designs ever made.
The cockpit with direct access to the aft cabin allows for great water access and linehandling.
The fully enclosed sundeck and flybridge with custom hardtop provide lots of extra living space.
An efficient solar array and twin Cummins 210 diesels make this a dependable and self sufficent package.
Owners would consider trading down to a 32'-34' single diesel sport sedan (like Albin 32+2)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This versatile design features a roomy cockpit allowing easy access to swim ladder as well as direct access into the aft cabin. Center line queen in the aft cabin with storage in both sides and chart table/desk built in on the portside. Water tanks under the bed. Master head has separate shower stall, bathtub and Vac-u-flush head. Large hanging locker. Up 2 steps to the salon. Built in "L" shaped dinette with a high/low table for a extra bed to starboard. Steps from the salon allow direct access to the sundeck, with room for a big reclining chair on portside. Lower helm on starboard with sliding door. Breakfast bar between the galley and salon. Down 3 steps to galley. Good storage. Forward head with shower and Vac-u-flush toilet on starboard. Forward are Vee-berths in the guest cabin with storage under and a hanging locker. All teak interior. All windows re-bedded in 2006
- Built-in u-line icemaker Tundra Refrigerator freezer 4 burner propane stove w/ oven Microwave
- Robertson autopilot Icom 802 SSB Seatalk Depth sounder Graphic directional depth sounder Raymarine GPS Raymarine Radar 2 VHF's Rudder angle indicator Pactor fax modem 9 disc CD changer Stereo 2 TV's and VCR EPIRB 2940
- 4-120W Solar panels w/Trace voltage regulator 1000w Heart inverter Link 2000 power management 7.9KW Westerbeke Genset 100A hi-output alternator 3 AGM 760ah batteries. 12v/110v Dockside electric system
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Custom hardtop on bridge Bridge and aft deck enclosure w/new isinglass curtains Windshield washer/wipers Remote search light Spreader lights Bow pulpit and rails Electric windlass 4 Anchors Salt & Fresh water deck washdown system Fenders and lines
- Mechanical & Engine Room
- Westerbeke reverse cycle a/c Cabin and bridge controls Dual Racor filter system on both engines Oil change system Raw water sea strainers Hynautic hydraulic steering Glendenning synchronizers Bennett trim tabs Borg warner transmissions
- Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com < Click here to search for more Trawlers . Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat Quality Listings, Professional Brokers
- Brokers Comments
- I have sold this boat twice and am proud to list her agian. Former owners circumnavigated the Caribbean on her, and the current owners have cruised her extensively on the East and Gulf coast. They have "swallowed the anchor" and want a smaller boat, so now its your turn!