- 61 (ft.) 3 (in.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just reduced by $30,000!! This two boat owner is motivated! Undercover and ready to show!
" LADY LINDA " is an immaculate 61' 1982 Custom Hatteras Cockpit Flybridge Motoryacht with Hardtop. Twin GM 12V71TI engines with 700hrs smoh, and twin new Kohler generators! This vessel has undergone a complete custom refit at GlassTech in Miami. Custom white interior, custom flybrige, custom carbonfiber hardtop, aftdeck A/C, Marquipt hydraulic davit and much much more.
- BOW STATEROOM; Upper and lower single bunks to starboard, with mattress, bedspread, bed pillows, pillow sham, storage drawers under lower bunk. Hanging locker, two portholes, overhead opening hatch, color TV/VCR, a/c and ensuite head and stall shower. PORT AFT GUEST STATEROOM; Single berths port and starboard with four drawers, headboard, mattress, custom matching bedspreads, pillow shams, curtains, two portholes, hanging locker, a/c and color TV/VCR. Directly across to starboard is the guest head and stall shower. MASTER STATEROOM; Queen size berth with headboard, bed pillows, pillow shams and storage drawers under berth. Ladies vanity table, marble countertops, walk-in cedar closet. Portholes and opening windows into cockpit. Bose stereo, color TV and a/c. Ensuite head and tub/shower with etched sliding glass doors. SALON; Aft of the open air wheel house, Custom made GlassTech Entertainment center with; ..Sony TV ..DirecTV receiver ..SonyDVD/VCR ..Bose stereo Sliding windows, port and starboard. Headliner replaced with removable panels, overhead lighting with dimmers. Indirect rope lighting, sofa to port, love seat forward, 2 end tables, coffee table, marble center tops. Etched glass on aft bulkheads and doors. During refit at GlassTech, The entire exterior was painted with Emron in updated colors and stripes.. At the same time the entire interior was painted with satin white Emron. All windows, doors and portholes were removed and rebedded. All furniture, wallpaper, lighting, carpets, headliners, drapes, blinds, appliances and bedding were installed new. Custom Glasstech fiberglass components and furniture All shafts, struts and rudders were removed. Shafts and struts were target aligned. Rudders reinstalled with updated Bronze bushings and new stainless steel rudder steering bar. Bottom was sand blasted and a blister job was done. Full length lift/spray rails installed, that's why there is no flybridge enclosure
- The galley is located down and to port. Directly across is a dinette. This galley was completely updated during the 1998 refit. Along with new appliances, granite counter-tops, new teak and holly sole, headliner was replaced with removable panels and a Bomar hatch was installed. Under the galley sole is the generator room. Vinyl overhead panels with lights Teak and holly sole Stainless steel sink Cabinets and storage General Electric microwave/convection oven General Electric dishwasher General Electric double-door refrigerator/freezer Blinds Bomar overhead hatch Granite counter-tops Dinette to starboard General Electric 4 burner ceramic cooktop General Electric/Convection oven Cruisair a/c controls Curtains
- FLY BRIDGE: Fiberglass deck with carpeting Carbon fiber Hardtop (new 2005)with padded panels and lighting Helm chair with footrest Companion chair with footrest Azimuth 1000 electronic compass Datamarine 3030 remote depth finder Engine synchronizer 4 bilge pump swiches Trim tab controls Custom GlassTech dash with full instrumentation Stainless steel steering wheel Battery parallel switch Naiad stabilizer controls TV antenna under helm KVH satellite Icom VHF Raymarine 240 VHF with remote to wheel house (new 2007) Simrad Anritsu 60 radar remote display Simrad dual station Autopilot Simrad CP32 dual staion GPS/Plotter Rayline searchlite controls Custom GlassTech cabinet with ..Raised bench seat ..Enclosed refrigerator ..Electric grill ..Air handler for aft deck AC Marquipt 1500lb Hydraulic davit(new2006) WHEELHOUSE: Teak and Holly sole Ritchie compass 4 bilge pump switches Trim tab controls Full instrumentation Stainless steel steering wheel Engine synchronizer Battery parallel switch Emergency engine stops Systems monitor D.C. electronics circuit panel Naiad stabilizer controls Simrad Anritsu 60 radar Simrad autopilot Raymarine 240 dual staion VHF (new 2007) Simrad CP32 dual station GPS/Plotter Datamarine speed/distance log Datamarine digital depthfinder Rayline searchlite control 3 Windshield wipers Bench seat with drawers General Electric wine cooler (new 2006)
- ELECTRICAL 21kw Kohler generator with hush box 940 hrs (new 2000) 20kw Kohler generator with hush box 40 hrs (new 2007) 2 Century 32 volt battery chargers (new 2007) 1 century 12 volt battery charger (new 2006) with fabmat sealed battery good until 2012 8 32volt batteries with 7 year warranty installed (2007) 50-amp 125/250-volt power cord connection, 2 port and 2 starboard Waterproof covers for electrical shore connection boxes 2 50-amp 125/250 shore power cords 2 50-amp Charles IsoBoost transformers (new 2006) Vapor proof battery cut-off switches now located in main engine rooms and generator room Shore power fuse system updated to breaker system All 110 volt lighting on dimmers MECHANICAL Main engines, major in-frame overhaul in (2000) at 1650 hours. Total time on the engines is 2140 hours Vapor proof fluorescent lighting in generator and main engine rooms Delta T engine room vents and 110 volt exhaust blowers installed (2001) Hot water heater (new 2002) Washer/Dryer (new 2003) 30,000 btu air conditioning installed on aft deck (2003) Oil change system for main engines and transmissions (new 2004) 110 volt air compressor & tank (2005) HeadHunter Mach V 110 volt pressure water pump (2005) 32 volt Galley Maid pressure water pump back-up 75-lb Co2 system Racor filters for main engines and generators 32 volt lighting and exhaust blowers Fuel priming system for main engines MarQuipt tide ride ladder Spare props
- FOREDECK: In 2007 the teak in the bow pulpit was removed and replaced with fiberglass, then painted and non-skidded. A new Galley Maid anchor windlass was installed. There is also a bench seat, 2 storage boxes, fresh water washdown, anchor. AFT DECK; Custom GlassTech cabinet containing icemaker, sink with pressure water and storage, carpeting, heavy vinyl wicker chair, sofa, coffee and end table. Isenglass enclosure, 30,000 btu of air conditioning, shade blind and wing doors. COCKPIT ; Custom GlassTech freezer, large storage box, custom 12 fishing rod storage holder, fresh water washdown, 2 rod holders, transom door, swim platform with swim ladder.
- Broker's comments
- " LADY LINDA" is the finest example of a Hatteras 61' Flybridge Cockpit Motoryacht there is. Refit at GlassTech in Miami . Then continually maintained and updated at Cable Marine in Fort Lauderdale. Please feel free to contact either boat yard. If you are looking for the best boat on market at a affordable price, then take the time to check out " LADY LINDA ". The recently reduced $299,000 USD asking price is a fraction of the money spent on this boat. The owners have bought a bigger boat, and their loss is your gain. Located at Fort Lauderdale. Arrange to inspect this beautiful boat and make your offer now.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Financing available at 4.9% Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask for more details. Contact: KIRK MUTER @ (818)371-6499 cell, Fort Lauderdale Edwards Yacht Sales Email: Kirk@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Yachts!