- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 Cyclinder 120 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This awesome woody will put most fiberglass boats to shame. Without a doubt, this is the best 32 Grand Banks on the market today of this vintage. The boat is a museum piece in bristol condition. The decks, super structure, hull and bottom have been professional painted every 1 to 1 1/2 years since new.
On May 2013, this beautiful boat received 2 coats of white paint and a coat of green paint on the hull. Bottom received 4 coats of red boot paint and 4 coats of bottom paint. Transom received 3 coats of varnish and the swim platform received 3 coats of varnish . Everyone at the yard was so impressed on its' beauty they said that it belongs on a magazine cover.
As you approach this classic 32 GB Sedan, you will notice the excellent paint job on the deck house and hull are so perfect that you will find yourself questioning whether this is a wood or fiberglass vessel. Original owner has painstakingly and professionally cared for this vessel since it was purchased new at the Miami Boat Show in 1971.
Every attention to details has been made outside and inside. Outside teak decks are professionally maintained with Sikkens, vanished wood has multiple coats and hardware polished to perfection. Inside the many coats of vanish continue with many custom upgrades that includes exotic hardwood veneers and Corian countertops. Many additional storage and upgraded systems have been added to the original design.
If you are looking for a classic woody sedan trawler of a quality builder this will be the boat to see and purchase. No one will be disappointed. Call today to schedule an appointment.
- As you board and enter the cabin from the cockpit, you will enter the main cabin or salon. The main cabin or salon include the L Shaped Dinette to the starboard that converts to a double berth. Dinette table us burled book matched maple. To the port, the Settee converts to a pair of over and under single bunk berths. Combine with the forward cabin the vessel sleeps four. Moving forward of the main cabin to the port is the galley. Corian countertops is used with plenty of storage through the cabin including many custom added drawers and modifications. Forward and to the starboard is the lower helm. Moving forward three steps down is the Master Stateroom. Hanging lockers to the port and Head & Shower Compartment w/ pressured water to the starboard. All the way forward is the V Berth with a custom made filler to make a large berth. This cabin has much custom woodwork using African Fiddle Back Anagrey veneers that is unlike the original Formica design. The grain in this wood is beautiful. 16K BTU Cruise A/C (installed in 2004) Mini Blinds thru-out Main Cabin or Salon Exterior UV Screens over all Cabin Windows Many stock and custom Storage Compartments and Drawers thru-out Cabins Zenith Color TV Kenwood Stereo DPX 400 CD Cassette Receiver Rope Lighting in Master Stateroom
- New Corian Countertops Emerson Microwave Magic Chef LP 4 Burner Stovetop with Oven Subzero Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker Coffee Maker LP Bottom on Fly Bridge w/ Automatic Shut Off and Overboard Venting Force 10 Grill on Fly Bridge 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater in Engine Room
- All wiring throughout the boat has been recently replaced and electrical panels have been relocated for better access. New wiring was carefully routed and labeled for easy maintenance. 110 and 12 volt panels are new and hinged for quick access. Electrical system includes a Westerbeke Diesel 8.5 KW Generator (2994 hours) which will provide more than enough adequate power at anchor or underway. Lewco 40 amp Battery Charge keeps the engine, generator and house battery banks charge up at dockside or under generator power.
- Helm Equipment
- Lower Helm: Ritchie Compass Morse Controls Apelco VHF VXL5150 Raymarine GPS ST40 Datamarine LX200 Depth Sounder Raymarine Smart Pilot (Dual Station) Auto Pilot ST6002 Upper Helm: Ritchie Compass Morse Controls Pulstar VHF 550 Furuno Chartplotter GP1850WF/NP w/ CMap Raymarine Smart Pilot (Dual Station) Remote Panel Raymarine Radar Dome (No Reciever/Display Unit)
- Radar Tower CQR Anchor w/ chain and 5/8" nylon rode Danforth Anchor as Auxiliary Four Bilge Pumps ( 2 1500 gph and 2 800 gph) 1987 10' Avon Dingy w/ 2005 (approx) 8 HP Yamaha Outboard on 1992 Trailer
- 2013 Tanks emptied and inspected (all good) Fuel polished Fresh Bottom Paint (4 coats) (done every 1 1/2 to 2 years) Fresh Hull Paint (2 coats) Fresh Varnish on Transome and Swim Platform (3 coats) 2011 Fresh Bottom Paint (done every 1 1/2 to 2 years) New VHF Radio on Bridge Engine Injectors serviced Generator Exhaust Manifold replaced New AC Light in Engine Room Boat Cover Cleaned, $600 2010: Generator Heat Exchanger replaced, $600 Engine Heat Exchanger and Oil Cooler replaced, $1,100 New Corian Counter Tops installed New Batteries 2009: New AC/DC (Paneltronics) panels installed and vessel completely rewired, $7,300 Auto Pilot replaced with new Raymarine Smart Pilot w/ Dual Stations Controls, $4,500 New Bimini Tops for Bridge and Cockpits, $2,250 Covers for all hand rails, $1,250 New mini blinds in main cabin 2008-2000: 16,000 BTU Cruisair Compressor with two Air Handlers (5 BTU and 12 BTU units) w/ SMX Digital Controller, $5,000 Boat cover *Rubrail to Bridge, $2800 Raymarine Chartplotter/GPS, $1600 Raymarine Depth Sounder and Transducer $300 New Window Coverings and Screening, $600 New Sub Zero Refrigerator/Ice Maker/Freezer Combo Cockpit Screening New Dock Side Electrical cords, adapters and connectors, $250
- Spare Parts
- Starter Water Pump Impellers Hoses & Clamps
- Broker Comments
- 1. Vessel has Radar Tower and Raymarine Done but no receiving or display unit. 2. Vessel does not have a holding tank. Plenty of room to install if new owner desire a holding tank.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- // Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. . Financing available at 4.9% Contact Bill Mellon @ 727-421-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat Quality Listings, Professional Brokers Click here to search for more Trawlers