- 33 (ft.) 5 (in.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Featured in Ferenc Mate's "Best Boats to Build or Buy" (1982) the RAIDER 33 is a renowned racing cruiser designed by John Cherubini and built in the Cherubini yard along the Delaware River in N.J. There were only 29 of these desirable boats made from 1977 to 1983 and each of the interiors were unique/custom made. "Elle Va" has had many new upgrades since summer of 2009 including new standing rigging, battened main sail, cabin sole, batteries, regulator/charger, drive shaft strut w/cutlass bearing, jabsco head, bimini, Lewmar hatches w/covers, opening ports in Vberth, GPSmap 440s chartplotter and more. She has a great sail inventory and has won many races out of the Port Canaveral Yacht Club. "ElleVa" was recently hauled where she received a fresh bottom job (see photos). This boat won't last long so call today to inquire about the boat you've always read about.
- Entering through companion way the first thing you'll notice is the newly upholstered cushions and new teak flooring w/Brazilian Rosewood centerline. To starboard and aft is a quarter berth w/fold down nav station just forward. Further to starboard is a comfortable settee with storage behind the heads up to storage closet. From the Vberth and aft to port is the Head w/new Jabsco toilet, hot 'n cold water sink w/counter, new opening ports and storage above and below. Privacy doors separate the Vberth and the Salon. To port and leading aft is another settee w/storage behind and a fold down table (half/full option). Further aft is the Galley w/deep stainless sink, hot 'n cold pressurized facet, icebox, plenty of storage capacity and Kenyon stove (not verified operational).
- Electronics / Electric
- SUMMER 2010 Recently rewired 110VAC w/ Newmar Phase 3 30 amp charger Two (2) new West Marine Deep Cycle / Starting Batteries New LED lights in cabin 3 Helo Fans in Cabin New Control Panel Garmin GPSMap 440s chartplotter at Helm Navman Wind Indicator Uniden Solara VHF Radio
- Safety Equipment
- She is U.S. Coast Guard equipped including new flares and 3 new fire extinquishers.
- Brokers Comments
- This boat could use a re-coat of non-skid on deck and in cockpit. There are also some small sections of headliner on the interior that needs completion. Otherwise she's been well maintained, upgraded and is in sail away condition. All Photos Taken June 10, 2011.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Kevin Welsh EDWARDS YACHT SALES Professional Brokers, Quality Listings Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com 321.693.1642 mobile Skype Name: kevinyachtsales Click here to search for more Catamarans! JOIN US ON FACE BOOK Please contact Kevin Welsh at 321-693-1642