- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a one owner boat! The interior is very clean and ready to become your new home. The Yanmar Diesel only has 300 hours on it! Recently checked out by the local mechanic and is reported to run beautifully! Don't miss this opportunity to own a beautiful Irwin 43!
- This is a very spacious two cabin centercockpit, well thought out and designed for comfort with a V Berth forward and a center line Queen Berth aft. As you enter the salon from the cockpit you will be amazed at the huge salon with a comfortable L shaped settee and custom teak table to starboard and a settee to port. Moving forward with one step down is a V Berth with a private head and walk-in shower to port. The storage in the forward cabin is amazing with many drawers and a hanging locker to port. The galley is located to starboard down one step and tucked away with a 3 burner propane stove, double SS sink and huge ice box. Storage is above and below the countertop with an opening port at eye level. Just aft to port is a walk through to the aft cabin with the engine access on one side and the navigation station on the other side. Further aft is a large owner's stateroom with a Queen Centerline berth and private head and stall shower.
- Molded headliner with teak paneling and trim Starboard Sette and L Shaped Port Settee in salon Teak overhead handrails Dinette Table can convert to optional double berth Queen sized berth in aft cabin V Berth with filler cushion in forward cabin Vanity, Mirror and swivel seat in aft cabin New teak and holly cabin sole Abundant locker storage Very clean interior! Navigators station with lift top chart table and electrical panel U shaped galley to Starboard Gimballed 3 burner propane stove with oven and two 10 LP Tanks Electrical LPG Valve with leak detector Stainless Steel Double Sink Spice rack, dish rack, garbage bin and galley faucet with sprayer 4" foam insulated ice box 2 private heads; both with private shower stalls and adjustable shower heads. Each also has a stainless steel sink, single lever faucet and angled vanity mirrors. Both showers have sea valve shutoff switches 14 opening ports with screens 7 tempered glass fixed ports in salon 6 opening hatches
- Stainless Steel Double Sink Three Burner Propane Stove Huge Ice Box Storage cabinets and drawers
- Water System
- Approximately 180 gallon water capacity 6 gallon water heater with engine heat exchanger Pressure hot and cold water system with 12V water pump Manual freshwater foot pump in galley
- Electrical System
- 110 Volt AC System with 40 amp 110 V-12V converter 50' Shore power cord 110V outlets in all cabins 12V DC electrical system, four 85 amp hour batteries with master switch and centralized magnetic breakers installed in a custom styled, black epoxy finish panel. Also on panel is power available, reverse polarity indicators and battery condition indicators. 12V cabin lights and engine room lights 55 amp alternator
- 66 H.P. 4 cyl. Yanmar fresh water cooled straight drive with bronze prop shaft Stainless Steel Strut Three Bladed Prop Automatic Halon Fire Extinguisher System Engine Hour Meter - 300 hours Sea water intake strainer 105 gal fuel capacity Electric and manual bilge pumps Approximately 26 gal. holding tank capacity Auxiliary steering system
- Sloop rigged, spar is polyurethane coated with single airfoil shaped spreaders Keel stepped mast Mainsail with quick release 110% Genoa 4:1 Boom vang Adjustable topping lift Masthead light, spreader lights and internal running lights Two Barient #27 two speed genoa sheet winches Two Barient #17 main and jib halyard winches One Barient #17 main sheet winch Outboard Genoa Track Grounded Rigging
- Aluminum chocks and cleats Welded aluminum bow pulpit with SS babystay Double Anchor Roller and polished chain plate SS Bow pulpit SS Stern rail Vinyl coated double lifelines with stanchions and two boarding gates Teak towrail Teak Drip Moldings Teak Grab Rails Teak Bow Sprit Platform Chrome bronze water, fuel and waste deck fittings Two sail lockers Four cockpit storage lockers Pedestal steering guard and 32' destroyer wheel with steering brake 4.5 inch compass Teak drink rack and teak cockpit table on pedestal Tinted plexiglasss companionway hatch with spray shield and louvered teak dropboards
- Clean and tidy, beautiful, hardly used Irwin 43. Know for their comfort and livability this is the cruising yacht of your dreams! Don't miss out on this one! Call today!