- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Are you ready to escape and CRUISE? If so, make sure to look at this boat. She is a well built, time tested and cruise equipped. What makes a boat CRUISE EQUIPPED? How about a solid hull, reliable engine, gps/chartplotter, radar, autopilot, ssb w/modem, water maker, wind generator and solar panels. This makes for a vessel that can cruise safely, communicate effectively and redundent (which comes in handy when you're in those gunkholes that are off the beaten path!).
She has been well maintained and has earned the right to have an excellent reputation!
If you are READY, so is she!
- 461 Morgans were designed for small families or two couples (with room to accomodate additional friends occassionally). She has lots of deck area being a center cockpit for everyone to enjoy the sail. A large, very comfortable cockpit has seating for everyone. This one even has a custom designed hard top (with full enclosure) to keep everyone cool and dry in the shade. As you go below, you enter a roomy salon with the galley on starboard and the nav station on port. Going forward you have a nice settee on port and a u-shaped settee (with a custom drop down table) on starboard. Forward of this area is a nice sized stateroom with v-berth and a head/shower on the starboard side. Going aft, down the port side past the nav station is a passageway that serves as storage and a work area. This provides entry into the owners cabin which is aft and has a full sized berth and full head/shower ensuite with tub. Aft head has had new Corian counter tops and bath back splash updated. This stateroom also has hatch access to the deck area. Cruise Air 16K BTU Reverse Cycle A/C w/SMX digital controller
- The galley is a u-shaped galley with custom Corian counter tops. Ice boxes were completely rebuilt and foam insulated to make the Adler/Barbour refrigeration (two large compartments, 1 freezer and 1 refrigerator, both top loading) work great. The owners tell me they can even keep ICE CREAM on board. If you have sailed before, you will know that that is a TREAT! 4 Burner Princess Propane Stove/Oven Pressurized fresh water 110 Vac Water Heater Village Water Maker
- Garmin 541 GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine SL72 Radar w/4kW Radome Nexus Autopilot Standard Horizon Depth ICOM IC-M700Pro SSB w/ Pactor II Modem Standard Horizon VHF Polaroid 12Vdc 20' Flat Panel TV Soundstream 12Vdc DVD/AM/FM/CD MP3 Player Infinity 6" Speakers
- She is powered by a Perkins 4154 62 HP diesel engine. Bottom end rebuilt in 2005. Injectors and pump rebuilt and serviced in Nov. 2010.
- Hull/Deck: (2) 30 Amp shore service inlets phone and cable inlets New Maxwell 1500 reversing windlass 6 person Winslow raft in hard container (mounted just forward of the cockpit) (2) Keocera Solar panels, (1) 120W, (1)135W Sunsaver 20 Solar controller Xantrex True Charge 2 Charger and remote Custom switch installed to disconnect alternator to prevent overcharging 60# CQR w/3/8 chain, 30# Delta w/3/8 chain Custom made and very sturdy bow roller Custom made aft arch/davit to support solar panels & antennas and provide very secure dingy davits Rigging: Part of the standing rigging has been replaced. The mast step has been updated to a fully resin base. (2) Barlow 32 ST winches in cockpit (3) Barlow 20 winches Sails: Main sail and 150% jib are about 7 years old and are still serviceable but not new. Schaffer Jib Furler
- Dingy and outboard Personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here to search for more Sailboats! Financing available at 4.9% Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax!