- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Twin Detroit 671Ti's
Built by Bertram! They do not build boats like this anymore! This rare vessal is an absolute must see for anyone looking for a well built battlewagon that has room to spare. Two stateroom, two head layout, carpeting throughout the salon and galley, a MASSIVE cockpit with bait tank and fish holding tank, large flybridge with custom hardtop, reliable 671 Ti Detroit Diesels, good electronics, and much more.
This boat needs to be seen. The current owner is meticulous in his maintenance and repair, and is motivated to sell.
- The unique layout of this Bertram-built Trojan 44 includes a forward stateroom with bunk berths, and a hanging locker and storage. Aft of this are two heads port and starboard, along with another bunk style berth to starboard, and a storage area to port. Up 4 stairs takes you to the roomy salon, with a settee to starboard, and galley to port, with forward bulkhead cupboards, entertainment center w/ 19" flatscreen TV and the electrical panel on aft bulkhead. The galley contains a separate Uline Fridge and freezer, a Euro Kera 3 burner flat cooktop, and a Stainless microwave. The aft doorway leads to the enormous cockpit with a bait tank and fish hold, and plenty of room for the fishing fanatic! Up the ladder takes you to the well equipped bridge with seating forward, and a custon hardtop.
- Garmin 4210 Gps/depth sounder VHF radio Surveilance cameras
- Westerbeke 12.5 KW generator with 2500 hours Battery charger system 30 amp power
- U-line fridge and separate freezer Euro Kera 3 burner electric flat stove top Stainless Microwave SS sink Fold-down dining table
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Financing available at 4.9% Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask for more details. Contact: KIRK MUTER @ (818)371-6499 cell, Fort Lauderdale Edwards Yacht Sales Email: Kirk@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Yachts!