- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Voyage line of catamarans is renowned for their double digit speed, innovative design features, head-turning good looks , and build quality that it second to none. Designed by Alexander Simonis, this South African built cat was built for both performance and comfort. This never-chartered owner's version Voyage 430 is set up for extended live aboard and cruising on the hook. Self sufficient in every way, she will keep her crew happy, comfortable, and safe. The livability of this boat is amazing and storage room is exceptional.
She is ready to take your family wherever they want to go.
Owner's layout Voyage Catamarans are rarely on the market. Don't miss your chance to buy one of the finest bluewater catamarans around!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The bridgedeck cabin features a gourmet galley to port with amazing storage and counter space, and a breakfast bar with room for three stools! To starboard is the L-shaped settee with fold down dining table and the full size nav station aft. The starboard hull is the owner's suite featuring a queen berth cabin forward, office area amidships, and roomy head with walk-in shower aft. The port hull features queen berth cabins forward and aft, and a guest head amidships with separate shower. Panoramic windows, ample ventilation, recessed lighting, and low maintenance surfaces with just enough designer accent give the whole interior a very light and breezy feel. There is an additional pilot berth accessed from a hatch near the helm in the cockpit, for a total of seven berths. The multi-level cockpit features the helm station with excellent visibilty to port, cockpit dining for eight, and raised areas port and starboard for lounging or working the winches.
- Specifications & Equipment
- HULL DECK AND BULKHEADS Hand laid-up GRP construction using multi layers of Quadraxial glass roving, isophthalic and orthophthalic polyester resin and other highest grade material. Closed cell PVC foam core, vacuum bonded for stiffness, strength and minimal weight. Marine ply and balsa core on critical structure bulkheads for added strength and stiffness. Reinforced fitting areas for rudders, keels, mast, chain plates and deck fittings. Forward water tight compartments with horizontal bulkheads. Skeg supported rudders. Low aspect keels, reinforced for beaching. Antifouling over epoxy based osmosis barrier, DECK FITTINGS: STAINLESS STEEL, Grade 316 Bow pulpits with seats Pushpits on stern Stanchions and stanchion bases, extra high Swim ladder Grab rails on coach roof Double guard wires, 36” high Safety Netting for children and pets Rear teak Deck walkway Grill Mounting, Grill Chocks for mounting dinghy 8 x Aluminum mooring cleats LIGHTING Navigation lights Spreader lights Forward Deck Lights Rear Arch LED Blue Lights LED Tricolor Light LED Anchor light Cockpit LED tricolor light (red, blue, white) Cockpit Utility Light (red, white) Boom Light Halogen, LED, Florescent Lighting throughout DECK EQUIPMENT 4 x Primary winches: Andersen 46ST 1x Primary winch: Andersen 46ST Electric Tracks, cars, jammers and blocks Lewmar traveler Sheet bags 3x Rod holders 2x 60’ docklines 2x 40’ docklines 2x 20’ docklines 6x fenders PLUMBING 2 x Automatic electric bilge pumps Rule 4x Whale Manual bilge pumps 2 x Calorifiers (hot water system) 40 liters, 110V, 12V, engine heater Self draining cockpit 2x Pressurized hot & cold deck shower, one on each transom Jabsco Manual Toilet (port hull) Vaccuflush Automatic toilet (Stbd hull) Stainless Steel Kitchen faucet with built in extension 35GPH Engine Driven Water Maker (Village Marine NF 600) With pre filter, booster pump New Membranes January 2010 Fresh water wash-down system Surflo stainless steel accumulator tank 1 gal. 2x Black water systems 40 gal HATCHES AND WINDOWS Hatches: 10 Port lights: 8 Tinted Acradite windows: 8 Aluminum framed sliding door GRP locker lids: 2 x foredeck, 6 x cockpit 5x Port Shades 8x Portlight Screens SAFETY EQUIPMENT Flares, 8 x life jackets, 4x Safety Tethers, life sling Crew Overboard light Drogue/ Anchor 4x fire extinguishers 2x automatic engine room fire extinguishers Smoke / C02 alarm Separate C02 Alarm RIGGING 7/8th fractional rig Aluminum mast, boom and cross beams Mast supported by double spreaders, intermediate and cap shrouds 2x Reefing Lines, with Luff Pennant VHF antenna masthead Mast Wired for POE WIFI network, Network Bridge included. Lazy jacks Double purchase main halyard with snatchblock Antal Bat car system for main sail Running back stays Telescopic Boom Derik Profurl furler for genoa Profurl furler for Screecher Fold up 7’ bowsprit (not included in LOA) SAILS Fully battened main, 2 reef points, (NEW 2012 ) Genoas, 7,3 oz cross cut Dacron Extra Large Screecher, Laminated (needs replacement) Stackpack Sheets, halyards and control lines COCKPIT Steering console including Stainless steel steering wheel Instrument console VHF radio with hailer and fog horn 6x Storage lockers (seats and floor) Helmsman's Seat Expandable table Teak grate in cockpit well Rigid Stainless steel framed Bimini with Spray dodger and with GRP Walkway MAIN SALOON Standing height throughout over 6 feet Storage in seating modules Dining table (expandable with storage) with seating for 8 GRP molded finish modules Breakfast Bar Book Shelving Cabinets Shelving GALLEY The largest galley we’ve seen on a cruising boat Large 4 Burner propane stove and oven Stainless steel sink with cover Large recessed drip tray Pressurized hot and cold water Soap dispenser Front opening fridge - 12V Adler/Barbour Large Top Loading 12v Freezer (new air and water cooled system GRP molded finish cabinets and drawers Large working areas, expansive countertops Spice Shelving Corian work surfaces with stainless steel rails & fiddles Stainless steel waste chute with cover FORWARD AND AFT CABINS 3x Queen size bunk with split mattresses GRP molded finish cabinet modules Ample shelf space and hanging locker Cabin and reading lights Cave lockers Laundry locker with leather seat covers Stainless steel grab and towel rails Office area in owner’s hull with bookshelf, stool, desk, and mirror HEAD COMPARTMENTS Wash basin and shower with pressurized hot and cold water Integrated shower grate and sump GRP molded finish cabinet modules Mirror Vanity cabinet Soap dispensers Stainless steel towel rails Large separate shower stall in owners head NAVIGATION CENTER Large Recessed chart table with chart stowage Instrument console Electrical Panels Navigation seat Removable panels for access to electrical installation INSTRUMENTATION Compass Raymarine RL80C Pathfinder Plus Color chartploter with charts for entire east coast and Bahamas GPSMAP 215 with external 95 DB alarm for Anchor Watch Raymarine tridata Raymarine ST6000+ Autopilot Whitlock Rotary Drive Raymarine Autohelm Pathfinder Radar 24nm Raymarine Autohelm wind COMMUNICATIONS Uniden um525 VHF Cockpit mounted, Wired for DSC includes hailer and fog horn Icom 150 watt SSB transceiver M-700 Pro 1, Unlocked for HAM Frequencies SSB Automatic antenna tuner Icom AT-130 STS Pactor II Modem with Pactor III License ICOM IC-M59 VHF radio (as spare) NAV Station Mounted ELECTRIC 2 x Engine start batteries (12V) @ 85 AH Ship house batteries (12V) - 675 total AH 4x Kyocera KC135 Solar Panels (2008) Outback MPPT controller with remote Mate monitor (2008) Rear mounted aluminum power arch (2008) Circuit breaker panel Cockpit mouthed fused switch panel for lighting Link 2000 system monitor Heart 25 Inverter/Charger 12V to 110V/220V 2500W 2 x 120 amps Ample alternators with Smart multi stage regulators Battery isolator switches House /starting battery coupler switch Battery Switch 1/2/both/off 7 x Interior 110V outlets: 3 in saloon, 1 in each cabin, 1 in Nav 110V shore cable socket ENGINE EQUIPMENT Racor Primary Filter 2 x 27 Hp fresh water cooled Yanmar diesel engines (approx 3000 hrs) Port engine rebuilt 1/10 Sound insulation 2 x Instrument panels Maxiprop Feathering Propellers High pressure fuel line MOORING GEAR AND GROUND TACKLE 88lb Rocna Anchor (2008) with 200’ 5/16’ HT Chain (2009) FX23 Fortress Anchor with chain and 150’ nylon line 25 Kg Delta anchor Additional 300’ line Electric windlass Lofrans1500 Watt-10' Remote Control Dinghy 10’ AB Rib Hand Pump 15 HP Mercury outboard Seat with Storage Dock Lines Danforth Anchor LED NAV lights ADDITIONAL ITEMS Sony 160watt AM/FM receiver and CDX-715 10 disk CD changer CD Stereo System in Master Suite Toshiba TV/DVD Combo Digital Converter TV and radio Antenna Amplifier, digital converter 8x Cabin fans, Hello turbo fans Saloon Bow lockers - with lights Carpet for starboard and port hulls Gas Barbecue (large) Gas line w. quick coupler for Propane BBQ at stern dive platform 2x LPG Tanks 20lb aluminum 2x Bow storage Teak walkway between trampolines Teak dive platform at stern Emergency escape hatch with teak grid Mast Steps Non-Skid on Critical Deck Surfaces
- Brokers Comments
- This is a solid family cruising catamaran that really stands apart from the mostly ex-charter boats on the market in this size and price range.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Catamarans! .