- 31 (ft.) 9 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Allmand 31 shoal draft is a highly sought after classic. Her two cabin layout and 11''4" beam make her a very comfortable and stable cruising yacht. This yacht sleeps six, two in aft master cabin, two in convertible salon settee and two forward in v-berth. Sail La Vie is well ventilated with three large hatches, six opening ports. The teak interior trim is in good shape and she has ample storage lockers and counter space. She has newer beige canvas bimini, dodger, and sail cover. Don't miss out on this great cruising yacht. RECENT PRICE DROP $2000 OFF!!!!!!!!!!
- The Allmand 31 is designed as a spacious two cabin cruising boat with accomodations for six. ♦ Forward is a large (6'4") v-berth w/filler that sleeps two ♦ To port is a well appointed head with shower & sink ♦ Opposite the head are two lockers for storage ♦ Single settee bench to starboard w/storage ♦ Portside dinnette converts to sleep two (6'10") ♦ Quarter berth (6'6") sleeps two and has two storage lockers ♦ Convertible nav station in quarter berth w/pass thru window ♦ Large opening hatches in v-berth, salon, and quarter berth ♦ Head room 6'4" in salon
- Galley aft to starboard ♦ Stainless steel sink w/hot & cold pressure water ♦ Large ice box ♦ Two burner alcohol stove ♦ Ample drawer & locker storage ♦ Folding shelf to extend counter top space
- ♦ 30 amp shore power w/cord ♦ A/C panel & D/C panel ♦ Group 24 starting battery ♦ Group 27 house batteries (2) ♦ 40 amp battery charger ♦ Hot water heater ♦ Windex ♦ Newer VHF radio ♦ Dual battery switch ♦ Battery monitor
- ♦ Newer beige bimini, dodger, and matching main sail cover ♦ Folding teak cockpit table ♦ Wheel steering w/leather wrapped stainless steel wheel ♦ Full engine gauges: fuel, hour meter, amp meter, tach & oil pressure ♦ Bruce primary anchor w/chain & rode ♦ Life lines ♦ Stainless steel bow & stern rails ♦ Stainless steel swim ladder ♦ Non skid decks
- Sails & Rigging
- ♦ Main sail with beige canvas cover ♦ Furling 135% Genoa sail ♦ Main sheet traveller on cabin top ♦ Two lewmar #30 two speed jib winches ♦ Single speed #8 lewmar traveller winch ♦ Single speed #7 lewmar on cabin top ♦ #8 lewmar winch on mast
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Calvin at 941.830.1047 or CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Capt. Wendy at 941.916.0660 for more information and to see this ALLMAND 31 SLOOP. Out-of-state buyers may now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax. Ask Capt. Calvin for details. Click here to see more quality sailboats.