Lowest price American Vagabond 47!
Price Reduced from $120,000 to $80,000
This Boat Must Be Sold !
Owner's plans for extended cruising have been cancelled. The boat is no longer used and she deserves a new owner who can take her sailing again.
Structurally sound, reliable engine, serviceable sails, genset, watermaker all fine.
Cosmetic work needed below: upholstery, teak etc.
This is a boat with considerable potential as a live aboard blue water cruiser to be had at a favorable price. Your purchase cost and repairs & upgrades could be below the current market value for other 47 Vagabonds.
Everlasting has Bill Garden's classic design in a serious cruising boat fully equipped for comfortable cruising anywhere in the world. She looks just as good at a dock as out to sea.
- The companionway ladder comes down from the cockpit to the saloon. A settee with dining table is to port. A liquor locker at the aft end of the settee separates the saloon from the galley. Forward of the settee a large mirror adds space to the room. An L shaped settee is forward to starboard. The nav station is aft of the starboard settee. Forward from the saloon to port is the forward head which has been converted into a workroom and houses the watermaker. Starboard from the workroom is a large locker. The guest vee berth is forward. From the saloon the galley is aft and to port. The stove is on the outboard bulkhead and the sink is on the inboard bulkhead. The galley also serves as the companionway to the owner's aft cabin. From the saloon on the port side just aft of the nav station is a utility room with the washer/dryer and the second refrigerator/freezer. The utility room also leads aft to the head. The head also has a door into the owner's cabin. Spacious saloon New varnished wood headliner in saloon Big windows bring lots of light into saloon Large modern Lewmar hatches bring in lots of ventilation Straight settees with corners offer places to lean back, put your feet up and read or watch TV Straight settees make great sea berths for offshore passages 5 deck prisms bring in natural light in any weather Numerous lockers, hanging lockers, shelves, drawers and cubbies throughout the boat provide great storage
- Princess 3 burner propane stove with oven Emerson microwave oven Double stainless steel sink with single lever faucet Vast expanse of Corian countertops Frostman 110v standup refrigerator/freezer at forward end of galley Franklin Chef 110v standup refrigerator/freezer in utility room Trash compactor Magic Chef ice maker Kariba combination washer/dryer
- 5 kw Northern Lights generator - 315 hrs. NEW 2007! 4 80 watt solar panels mounted on hard bimini Blue Sky Solar Boost 2512i 12VDC 25 amp MPPT 3 stage solar charge controller with remote - NEW 2007! Xantrex Prosine 3000 watt true sine wave inverter/charger with remote monitor/control panel 6 98 amp/hr 12v gel cell group 31 batteries - 600 amp hrs in the bank - NEW 2007! 6 180 amp/hr 6v gel cell golf cart batteries - 540 amp hrs in the bank - NEW 2005!
- Electronics & Navigation
- Robertson AP200DL Sail autopilot Built in navigation computer with worldwide charts, Maptech GPS system and 17" flatscreen display in cockpit Furuno 1623 24 mile LCD radar mounted in cockpit Robertson Dataline knot/log instrument Robertson Dataline course compass Robertson RI101 rudder angle indicator Navman 3100 depth sounder Datamarine wind instrument Ritchie 6" binnacle mounted compass Weems & Plath clock in cockpit ICOM IC-M710 SSB radio with automatic tuner ICOM IC-M302 DSC VHF radio in the cockpit ACR 406 EPIRB (needs battery replacement) Technics component stereo cd/cassette/mp3 Bose 101 box speakers in cockpit with add-on power amp Boston clock and barometer in saloon
- Engine & Mechanical
- Ford Lehman model 4d254 85 hp fresh water cooled diesel engine Borg Warner transmission 3 Racor 500 Series fuel filters in a manifold with a fuel polishing system Sea Recovery 1200 gal/day (50 gal/hr) watermaker 6 gal 110v/engine heated water heater Freshwater pump with backup pump inline 2 marine air conditioners (inoperative)
- Sails and rigging
- Full batten LAM mainsail with Doyle Stack Pack cover - cover NEW 2006! LAM Mizzen sail with Doyle Stack Pack cover - cover NEW 2006! 150% genoa - NEW 2006! 130% genoa - NEW 2006! 100% jib Harken headsail roller furler Harken roller furler on self tacking staysail Twin whisker poles on separate cars and tracks mounted on mast 13 Lewmar winches, 11 self tailing Handy & decorative belaying pins in rack at the mast
- Deck & Hull
- Custom stainless steel dinghy davits with teak trim and remote control power winch Galley Maid vertical electric windlass with up and down switches and remote control at the helm 60# CQR anchor w/100' chain and 100' rope rode Lofrans Falkon 1500 watt horizontal electric windlass with up and down switches and remote control at the helm 53# Danforth anchor w/300' chain Delta 35# anchor 100 gal fiberglass fuel tank - NEW 2005! 100 gal black iron fuel tank 100 gal stainless steel water tank 2 storage boxes on aft deck Avon 6 person liferaft mounted on deck cradle in canister (needs recertification)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT: JOE WEBER EMAIL: JOE@EDWARDSYACHTSALES.COM CELL: 941-224-9661 OFFICE; 941-756-7987 Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details.