- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$50,000 PRICE REDUCTION! OWNER WANTS HER SOLD!
YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS BOAT!!!
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING GRAND BANKS, OCEAN ALEXANDER, ETC. LOOK NO FURTHER....SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION, MORE FEATURES, NO BALSA IN HULL OR DECK CONSTRUCTION AND NO EXTERIOR TEAK!
Solid, overbuilt, rugged, hand laid fiberglass, quality US construction, with all US made parts, (easily available). No wood coring in the load bearing surfaces = NO soft decks, EVER! No external wood, oversize aluminum hand rails, Teak paneled interior . Two centerline queen berth staterooms, both with innerspring mattress, 2 heads, each with separate stall showers. The best laid out engine room of ANY like size vessel. Single 320 HP MTU commercial grade engine, fiberglass fuel tanks, full electronics package, generator, twin A/C. Nice classic style trawler, built in Bradenton, Florida by Ricker Brothers Yachts (still in production).Very Motivated owner. Trades and all offers encouraged.
- Grand Banks, Ocean Alexander aft cabin style trawler, but US high quality construction! Construction: Solid fiberglass hull and high-tech composite sandwich construction on all load-bearing surfaces. Oversized aluminum hand rails for safety and ease of maintenance. A very sea-kindly hull coupled with light but extremely strong hand lay-up provides the optimum in speed and fuel efficiency. Ease of maintenance, durability and a total dedication to safety are designed into this boat from the start to finish. No exterior teak to maintain. The shore power connections on bow and transom keep the deck of this vessel very safe for line handling and easy maneuverability. Custom Bimini top and enclosure.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This vessel offers two staterooms and 2 heads, both with stall showers. Enter into the salon from a port side door. It features a custom settee aft and to starboard. Lighted electronics breaker panel on starboard. Forward on starboard is a built in dinette that is on the same level as the salon and allows you to see out while dining. On the portside is a breakfast bar forward with a custom built in wine cooler. Aft on port is a 30" High Definition LCD TV. A home theater surround sound system provides dynamic sound quality to the salon. The Master stateroom is aft and features queen center berth with regular innerspring queen mattress and custom spread & pillows. Abundant storage comprising of 10 full size pullout drawers, one single and one double cedar lined hanging locker and more storage below. Other highlights include: built in color TV, dresser with make-up mirror, Berber carpet, and a private head with full-size shower, vacu-flush head, sink and cabinet storage below, cultured margle contertop and tile floor. Three steps down to an extremely light galley, featuring a full-size refrigerator/freezer/ice-maker just like at home, two burner electric stove, microwave oven, double s/s sinks, with plenty of cupboard storage above and below. Fresh, drinking water filter system is installed. There is an abundance of Corian counter space, for the chef aboard. The flooring is teak & holly, with large cedar lined floor locker storage. From the galley to starboard is the guest head with tile floor, cultured marble vanity & sink, vacu-flush head and full size shower. Forward is the guest stateroom with centerline queen bed with storage lockers underneath. To port is a built-in washer/dryer combo for all your laundry needs. Starboard side is a large cedar lined closet with plenty of room for full-length clothes. An impeccably maintained engine room is easily accessible under lift up stairs. Inside theengine room you will enjoy a vast amount of room available to properly monitor and service the heavy commercial grade Mercedes MTU Engine. Extra pumps, pulleys, belts, hoses, and other engine parts are neatly secured readily accessible for on water repairs. A toolbox is installed on a sturdy shelf for handy access.
- Berber Carpet in Salon and Staterooms, Teak & Holly in galley and dinette area 2 Digital A/C units 12/110volt Combo Lights 30" LCD TV in salon, 13" Built-In TV Master Stateroom Home Theater Surround Sound System Custom Couches with cocktail table L- shaped dinette with table Built-In Wine Cooler Teak Coffee Table Central Vacuum 2 heads with Vacu-Flush toilets and stall showers
- Corian Counter Tops Custom Stainless Steel Sink With Custom Bamboo Cover 3 Burner Electric Stove Top With Custom Bamboo Cover Upgraded Built-In Microwave/Convection Oven Stainless Heat Shield Above The Stove Top 12 Volt Pressure Water System Water Pure Filter 10 Gal Hot Water Heater Beneath Galley Floor Storage Teak And Holly Floor Full Size Refrigerator With Ice Maker
- Well designed, functional engine room with all systems easily accessible, tool chest, bright lighting, etc. Mercedes 320hp Diesel MTU Commercial Grade Engine (Full service, turbo replacement May 2012) with remote start and engine guages in engine room (MTU now owned and serviced, worldwide, by Detroit Allison) Onan 8kw Generator With Sound Shield 2 X 205 Gallon Fiberglass Diesel Fuel Tanks Hydraulic Trim Tabs Reverso Engine/Genset/Transmission Electric Oil Changer 11 Gallon Lube Oil Storage Tank With Deck Fill Tank Tender System For Fluid Levels 21 Gal Gas Tank for dinghy fuel with Gauge & Deck Fill 2 16,000 BTU CruiseAir A/C units with reverse cycle (New forward unit and control 6/2012) Fresh water cooling Fresh water spigot in engine room 2 Auto bilge pump 1 manual bilge pump Macerator (new 6/2012), holding tank, easily accessible in engine room. Twin Racor 1000 fuel filters with pressure quage Fiberglass Fuel Tanks
- Deck & Hull
- Vetus 12 Volt Bow Thruster 44# Delta Anchor Simpson Lawrence Electric Windlass with helm remote 80'Chain And Rode With Deck And Flybridge Controls Transom Shower All Outside Railings Are Oversize Aluminum For Less Maintenance. Bow And Stern Shore power Hook Ups. Saltwater Wash down Bridge Seat With Cooler Back To Back Seats With Storage Captains Helm Seat With Cushions Stainless Dingy Davits Stainless Propane Grill With Cover Custom Bridge Console For Electronics With Cover Bimini With 3-Sided enclosure- Optically clearPoly Carbonate forward and Eisenglass sides w/U-zips Dock Steps
- Onan 8kw genset in sound shield (Serviced May 2012) Fwd & Aft Electrical Power Inlets 2 x 8D House Batteries Genset Starting Battery Lighted Electrical Breaker Panel 2- 30 Amp Power Cords 60 Amp Battery Charger 1000 Watt Inverter 12 Volt/110 Volt System AC Florescent Engine Room Lights Full Engine Instrument Panel In Engine Room Bridge DC Panel For Electronics 110 Volt Outlet On Bridge Carbon Monoxide Detector In Master Stateroom
- Garmin 3210 Color Plotter with radar and depth Raytheon 220 VHF with hailer Raytheon ST 7000+ Autopilot Raytheon ST 60 Tri-Data Ritchie 6" Compass
- Custom built in Bradenton, FL, by Ricker Brothers. The hull is solid fiberglass. Matt E Glass and 0-90% Diaxiel with Hydrex resin was used, which produced an extremely strong, thick fiberglass hull. Nidacore and fiberglass were used to build the twin 205 Gal Fuel Tanks. Nidacore and fiberglass was used for all load-bearing surfaces. The hull was cured in the mold for 3-Months. Oversize aluminum is used for side-rails & bimini top framing. The hull had an epoxy barrier put on before anti-fouling paint was applied.
- Personal Items 10'6" AB RIB 2001 With Custom Cover (Negotiable with Sale) 15hp Yamaha (Negotiable with Sale)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: Doug Jenkins , Central listing Agent at 941-504-0790 For quickest email response please use the following address: Doug@EdwardsYachtSales.com Hello, I am Doug Jenkins, the listing broker for this yacht. Although my office is located in Clearwater, Fl, I have yacht listings (both power and sail) all over the world. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I personally inspect all the yachts I list and take the photos and gather my own information to enable me to represent my yachts as accurately as possible. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing or any boat that you see advertised as we co-broker with brokers around the world. Interested in listing your boat? Contact me for a free market analysis. I look forward to hearing from you. Non Florida residents purchase your boat in Florida And cruise here SALES TAX FREE FOR 6 MONTHS! Ask me how. We assist with Worldwide Shipping . To find other similar vessels, click here . YouTube Video , Click Here