- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 63P
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Carver 396 MY is a 2005 model that was not commissioned until 2008. She has been professionally maintained and is loaded with every conceivable option. She still shows as a nearly new boat. Beautiful and comfortable designer interior.
ENGINES HAVE ONLY 136 HOURS!! ENGINES AND GENSET ARE STILL UNDER WARRANTY!!
This is your chance to own a like new motoryacht for a fraction of replacement cost. She is in the water, easy to show, and ready to go!!
BRING ALL OFFERS!!
- Walkthrough and accomodations
- Arrive aboard on the large swim platfrom, up the molded-in transom steps to the roomy, fully enclosed sundeck with wing doors to the sidecks, storage cabinets and flat screen TV, Up another set of molded steps is the flybridge with seating for eight and a built-in wet bar with icemaker. The helm offers excellent visibility and complete protection, with all the electronics and controls at arm's reach. Belowdecks, the benefts of Carver's raised walkdeck design displays it's benefits. The full beam salon, galley, and dinette are all on one level for ease of movmenet and spacious entertaining. Two rows of side windows and large forward facing windows with pleated curtains, as well as recessed overhead lighting, create a well lit and airy "great room" feeling unlike any other yacht in this size range. The salon features two ultraleather sofas: an L-shaped unit with recliners to port and a loveseat with built in storage opposite. An entertainment center and high-gloss cherry cabinetry are located on the starboard side aft. Forward and to port is the ultraleather dinette that seats six, opposite is the gourmet designer galley with gorgeous Corian countertops , cherry cabinetry, and top-of the line built in appliances. Forward of the galley is the private guest stateroom with centerline queen bed with innerspring mattress, cedar lined closet, entertainment center, and excellent storage. The guest bath/day head features Corian countertops, Vacu-flush head, and a separate glass enclosed shower. The Master stateroom is furthest aft and features a walk-around queen berth, ample storage cabinets and cedar lined hanging closets, built-in bedside cabinets, and yet another entertainment center! The master bath also features Corian countertops, Vacu-flush head, and a separate glass enclosed shower. Three reverse cycle Marine Air air conditoning systems provide a compfortable climate year round.
- Princess Ceram 3 burner stove Sharp convection microwave Nova-kool undercounter refrigerator and freezer with cherry door fronts Instant hot water heater Deep double bowl SS sink Oak galley floor and cherry cabinets Built-in coffee maker Corian countertops Under cabinet lighting Booth style ultraleather dinette opposite galley Central vacuum system
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Volvo 370 hp TAMD 63P Diesels with only 135 hours ! Bow thruster Engine synchronizers 3 Marine Air reverse cycle a/c units Fireboy fire suppression system Oil transfer system Fuel crossover system High water, oil pressure, and engine temp alarms Hot water heater Hydraulic steering Fresh water tank level gauge Trim tabs
- 10KW Kohler Genset 110/220 AC dockside power 60 Amp C-charger battery charger 10 Amp C-charger battery charger 50 amp power cord Battery parallel switch
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine E80 multidisplay chartplotter/radar Raymarine Depth sounder Raymarine VHF Nautamatic autopilot Raymarine satellite TV Ritchie compass Rudder positon indicator Remote spotlight Stereo system with 10 Bose speakers, Clarion CD stereo, Sirius radio
- Deck and hull Equipment
- Maxwell windlass with remote at helm Bow pulpit w/anchor roller Delta anchor and chain SS Bow rails Fender racks Front deck sun pad Dockside cable tv/freshwater/telephone connections Full aft deck enclosure with 2 zippered horseshoes and screens Aft deck hardtop with recessed lighting Aft deck carpeting Aft deck cushioned bench with storage Cockpit table 2 deck chairs Aft deck wing doors Fully enclosed flybrige Flybridge wet bar with ice maker and sink Windshield sunscreen Swim platform Swim ladder Transom shower
- Manufacturer's Comments
- The updated raised walkdeck design has allowed design changes that give the Carver 39 Motor Yacht a wider cabin - much roomier than one would expect. Adding to its appeal, the cabin living space has been combined into a spacious, open "great room" with plenty of salon seating and space for all sorts of extra amenities, like an end table, TV, and VCR. Two luxurious staterooms and two head compartments provide welcome privacy with the master head compartment providing separate head and shower compartments. Superb entertainment possibilities can be found everywhere, from the spacious cabin to the roomy bridge with its wetbar and L-shaped lounge - and the aft deck is no exception. Its integral bridge stairway and side deck wing doors provide convenient access, and the integral boarding platform with aft deck stairway and retractable boarding ladder make boarding easier.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Contact Tom Morton @ 904-377-9446 or Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com . Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next Boat Quality Listings, Professional Brokers Click here to search for more Boats