- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Soon Reach" is a great example of a "Never Chartered" well cared for 2 Cabin Beneteau Oceanis 461. Over $75,000.00 in upgrades! Raymarine Electronics, New VHF Standard Horizon GS2000 Matrix w/Remote, Quantum Sails, Rigging w/Gauhauser blocks, Electric Lewmar Winches, ALL New Thru Hulls, New Adler Barber Refer Unit and much more are less than 5 years new. Plus, Custom Stainless Steel Radar Arch with Dingy Davits and 7:1 Harkin Block and Tackle for effortless lift. New bottom paint with 2 coats of Sea Hawk Biocop TF!
For additional fun the Beneteau Oceanis 461 is a cruising boat viable for (PHRF) handicapped racing.
This vessel is "Turn Key" and ready for Cruising TODAY!
- Underway, on the hook or at the dock, comfort is taken seriously on this boat. This Beneteau is already designed with great ventilation, but now add 2- AC units, multiple turbo fans and Breeze Booster air chutes. All hatches come with auto-rewind blinds and curtains on all ports. Gather around the spacious settee with "Buttery Soft" leather-like fabric for a meal, playing games or reading a book while sipping on your favorite libation from the liquor cabinet. Spacious 2 cabin layout. Both cabins come with custom (Extremely Comfortable) Inter spring mattresses, reading lights and Hella Turbo Fans.
- Beneteau did a great job with the galley layout. Located aft on the stbd side. Meal prep is a breeze with spacious counters, double S/S sink and storage. Plenty of handholds and a gimbaled 3-burner propane stove/oven. Under-counter refrigerator sits athwart-ship, so when you are on a tack and the door is opened, contents are less likely to empty in front of you. By the way, the Adler-Barber unit is NEW. The freezer is DEEP and cold, perfect for cruising and putting a chill on your favorite beverage. A microwave along with pots and pans are included.
- Raymarine Electronics are only a few years old. At the helm and/or nav-station you will find: E-80 Multifunction Displays w/Navionics Electronic Charts. ST60+ Tri-Data (Speed/Depth) ST60+ Wind ST60+ Display Repeater at the nav-station ST6002+ Smart Autopilot NEW VHF - Standard Horizon GS2000 Matrix w/Remote (12/11) 4kw, 24" Radar Dome is mounted on the gimbaled backstay Electronics are protected with a theft deterrent when you are ashore. VHF radio is mounted at the nav-station w/remote mic at the helm. Included are a Handheld GPS and VHF radio, paper charts and cruising guides.
- (2) 125 Watt Kyocera Solar Panels w/Prostar Solar Charge Controller Link 1000 Heart Inverter (2) Small Inverters Dock Power Cords, (1) 50' (2) 25' House Batteries, (3) 904D 520 AH (NEW 2011) Starting Battery and (1) Back-up Starting Battery LED Lighting in Cabins and Salon LED Nav and Anchor Lights (2) LED Solar Flood Lights Mounted on Radar Arch Lightning Protection System Mount for Wind Generator on Radar Arch
- Sails, Winches & Rigging
- Quantum Full Batten Main, Two Reef Points Strong Track and Slide Stack Pack (2) 155 Genoas (Different Weights) Asymmetric Spinnaker w/Sock Mast Mounted Spinnaker Pole (2) Electric Lewmar 54 Primary Winches (1) Electric Lewmar 40 Winch (1) Lewmar 44 Winch (2) Folding Mast Steps Gauhauser Blocks Running Rigging Returns to the Cockpit (3) Aluminum Standing Rigging Rollers Majority of Running Rigging is Less Than 4 Years Old
- Yanmar 75 HP Turbo (1500-1600 HRS) High Output Alternator (110 Amp) w/External Regulator 51 Gallon Fuel Tank w/Additional 28 Gallon Gravity Tank SpeedSeal Impeller Cover Spare Alternator, Starter, Filters and Belts
- Ground Tackle & Safety Equipment
- Anchor, CQR 45 lb w/Chain & Line Windlass, Horizon w/Remote Drogue w/300' Deployment Line Rail-Mounted Life Sling Rail-Mounted Horseshoe Life Buoy Multiple Flares and Types Jack Lines w/4 Deck Mounted Pad-eyes Life Jackets Plastimo 4-Person Life Raft (Needs Repack) Mobri Radar Reflector Echomaster Radar Reflector
- ALL NEW Thru-Hulls! Cockpit C-Cushions w/Backrest Adjustable Captains Chair w/Cover 42" Helm Wheel w/Leather Cover Magnum Party Grill w/Cover Rail Mounted Grill Table Multiple Cockpit Drink Holders Full Bimini w/3 View Ports Dodger Canvas Cover Canvas Pedestal/Helm Cover (6) Large Fenders
- Broker Comments
- "Soon Reach" is ready to make your dreams come true! This Beneteau 461 (2) cabin has never been chartered and has been meticulously cared for by her owners . No expense has been spared with maintenance and upgrades. If you want a "Turn-Key" vessel this is it.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Out-of-State Buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax ! Ask your EYS broker for details. Clark Jelley Central Listing Agent Cell: 561-676-8445 Email: Clark@EdwardsYachtSales.com