- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 40 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Voyage 450 (440+) is the latest refinement of the award-winning Voyage 440 bluewater luxury catamaran. With head turning good looks, excellent performance, and a build quality second to none in her class, Voyage catamarans are in high demand both as long distance cruisers and income producing charter yachts. Dream Cat can remain in charter and provide excellent income for her next owner.
DREAM CAT is the newest Voyage 450 on the market. She has some significant equipment upgrades not found on other charter versions (including extra water storage capacity, Raymarine 435 chartplotter, wireless remote autopilot, spinnaker and gear, dual boarding ladders and stern showers, and much more) DREAM CAT has has a NEW Generator, New Air Conditoning Unit, and New House Batteries installed in 2012, PRICED TO SELL, now at $319k!!!
- The Voyage 450 is a performance, luxury, bluewater cruising catamaran. The spacious galley up combines with the saloon and cockpit to form an exceptional entertainment area. All cabins have queen-size beds. Dream Cat is a charter version with four queen-size cabins, and four head / showers. The deck has been designed for safety and shorthanded sailing with all controls led aft to the coachroof winches. The 450 also features a generous performance sail plan. The ample deck and trampoline area allow for comfortable outdoor activities, and the large cockpit is shaded by a hardtop bimini. The traveler arch features a step-through to the dive platform.
- Designer: Simonis Voogd and VOYAGE yachts Overall Length: 44.7 ft Waterline Length: 41 ft Beam: 25.1 ft Draft: 3.5 ft Mast Height off DWL: 62 ft Displacement: 20240 lbs Sail area: 1120 ft2 Water Capacity: 205 US Gal Fuel Capacity: 106 US Gal 2 x Engines: 40 Hp YANMAR Berths: 8 + 2 HULL DECK AND BULKHEADS • Antifouling over epoxy based osmosis barrier • Closed cell PVC foam core, vacuum bonded for stiffness, strength and minimal weight • Forward water tight compartments with horizontal bulkheads • Hand laid-up GRP construction using multi layers of Quadraxial glass roving, isophthalic and orthophthalic polyester resin and other highest grade material • Low aspect reinforced keels • Marine ply and balsa core on critical structure bulkheads for added strength and stiffness • Reinforced fitting areas for cleats and chain plates • Skeg supported rudders DECK FITTINGS: STAINLESS STEEL, Grade 316 • Bow pulpits with teak seats • Double guard wires • Grab rails on coach roof • Pushpits on stern with brackets for life ring buoys and overboard lights • Stanchions and stanchion bases • Swim ladders Port and Starboard • Water stays attachment points for bow sprit • Gates in guard wires • Swim ladder Port DECK EQUIPMENT • 1 x Electric windlass: LOFRANS • 2 x Primary winches on coach roof: ANDERSEN 46ST • 2 x Secondary winches in cockpit: ANDERSEN 46ST • 8 x Aluminium mooring cleats • Teak walkway between trampolines • Tracks, cars, jammers and blocks • Webbing trampolines • Propane BBQ (PARKER Grill) on Dive Platform • Snorkeling Equipment PLUMBING: • 2 x Black water systems and holding tanks • 2 x Manual bilge pumps • 2 x Water heater 22 litre • 4 x Automatic electric bilge pumps • Pressurized hot and cold deck showers on both transoms • Self draining cockpit HATCHES AND WINDOWS: • 11 x LEWMAR hatches • 2 x GRP locker lids: foredeck • 7 x GRP locker lids: cockpit • 8 x LEWMAR port lights • 8 x Reflective laminated safety glass windows • Anodised aluminium framed sliding door with safety glass and fixed opening positions • Ventilation/Escape hatch with teak grid in galley • Dive equipment hatch and locker in aft coaming with extra dive tank storage SAFETY EQUIPMENT: • Basic safety equipment including: flares, life jackets, first aid kit and life rings RIGGING: • 7/8th fractional rig • Anchor chain lead internally through compression post • Anodised Aluminium mast, boom, cross beam and double compression post • Attachment point for bow sprit • Color coded sheets and control lines • Double purchase main halyard • Flag halyards, Port and Starboard • Mast supported by triple spreaders, intermediate and cap shrouds, forestay and inner forestay • Reefing lines x 2 and luff pendants x 2 • Telescopic boom derrick for hauling dinghy on to dive platform SAILS: • Fully battened main with large roach, 2 reef points, 10.3 oz high modulus, cross cut Dacron. Restitched 2011 • Furling genoa with foam luff and UV cover, 7.3 oz high modulus cross cut Dacron. Restitched 2011 • Quantum Asymmetrical Spinnaker with sock • HARKEN battcar system for mainsail • Mainsail stowage pack with lazy jacks • PROFURL genoa roller furler COCKPIT/AFT DECK: • 7 x Storage lockers • Cockpit deck level walk through to dive platform • Dingy stowage supports and BBQ mounting point • Double helmsman’s seat • GRP Cockpit table • Sheet pouches x 2, Utility pouch x 1 • Steering console including • Instrument console • Stainless steel steering wheel • Teak dive platform/aft deck • Traveller arch • Cockpit Cushions • Cockpit table - White GRP – Removable • Hard top Bimini with spray dodger ACCOMMODATION: MAIN SALOON • ALCANTARA upholstered settee • Coffee table • CORIAN type work surfaces • Modules in moulded GRP • Standing height throughout 6'8" • Storage in seating modules GALLEY: • 4 x Burner propane hob and propane oven • CORIAN type work surfaces with stainless steel rails and fiddles • Microwave oven • Front opening refrigerator - 12V air cooled ADLER/BARBOUR • Large recessed drip tray • Modules in moulded GRP • Pressurized hot and cold, and salt water systems • Stainless steel sink • Stainless steel waste chute with cover • Top opening freezer, 12V air cooled ADLER/BARBOUR • Galley Appointments FORWARD AND AFT CABINS: • Access to bow storage • Cabin and reading lights • Cabin lights & reading lights • Cave lockers • Hanging and storage cupboards • Laundry locker with upholstered cover • Modules in moulded GRP • Queen size bunk with split mattresses • Stainless steel towel rail • Cabin Appointments BOW CABINS • Cabin Appointments • Cabin Light • Fan • Hatch on bow and acess hatcjh from fwd cabins • Single V-Berth HEAD COMPARTMENTS: • Integrated shower grate and sump • Manual marine toilet • Mirror • Modules in moulded GRP • Stainless steel towel rail • Vanity cabinet • Wash basin and shower with hot and cold water • 4 x Heads, 2 x Port, 2 x Stbd NAVIGATION CENTRE: • Access panels to electrical installation and systems • Instrument console • Navigation seat • Chart table with recessed chart stowage INSTRUMENTATION: • Compass • ICOM M-402 VHF Radio with antenna on mast • RAYMARINE ST60 Tridata & Wind • RAYMARINE ST6001+ Autopilot with WHITLOCK rotary drive and wireless remote RAYMARINE 435 color Chartplotter COMFORT AND LIFESTYLE: • Air Conditioning – 22 000 BTU new forward unit 2012 • Dimmers, Courtesy Lights, Boom light, 12V outlet • Flat Panel 22 inch TV • Generator, NORTHERN LIGHTS 6KW new 2012 • Sound system, 12V Radio/CD and 4 Marine speakers in saloon/cockpit ELECTRICS: • 2 x 120A AMPLE alternators with SMART multi stage regulators • 2 x Engine start batteries (12V) @ 65 AH • AC shore cable socket • Battery isolator switches • Ceiling lights • Circuit breaker panel • Cockpit lights • Deck light • Interior AC outlets: 3 in saloon, 1 in each cabin • Lazarette and engine compartment lights • LINK 2000 battery management system • Mast top and lower navigation lights • New Ships load battery banks 2012 ( - 440AH x 2 (880AH) • HEART 2500W Inverter/Charger 12V to 110V • Shore power cable 30A ENGINE EQUIPMENT: • 2 x Instrument panels with engine hour meters • 2 x 55A alternators • High pressure fuel lines • Sound insulation • 2 x 40Hp fresh water cooled YANMAR diesel engines with saildrives and fixed propellers MOORING GEAR AND GROUND TACKLE: • 25kg DELTA anchor with tipper • 50m galvanized chain and 50m nylon anchor rode • Anchor bridle with thimbles for anchoring • Dock lines and fenders • Two anchor rollers, one with tipper • FORTRESS anchor F23 INFLATABLE • 12ft Rigid bottom Inflatable tender boat with 15Hp outboard engine Charter ready- all linens, galleyware, and charter appointments included.
- Broker's comments
- This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a late model, moneymaking charter cat at a great price.. Current charter income will cover all expenses and provide additonal cash flow for the next owner immediately. Or take her out of charter and sail her anywhere in the world in comfort and safety. Won't last long at this price!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com . Click here to search for more Catamarans!