Beautiful and well maintained Island Packet 38, with many recents upgrades in 2010, like solar panels, wind generator and four new ac batteries.The interior is spacious with magnificient woodwork, 2 heads and 2 cabins, The forward cabin features a roomy pullman berth and large ensuite head. The classic Island Packet fold away table makes for a spacious and practical salon. Vannen has a fresh bottom job and is ready to launch and go!
See fulll specs for complete list of upgrades since 2006.
- Accomodations for seven, comfortably. Large owners cabin forward with offset double berth, bureau, and hanging locker. Private head with shower forward. Main salon with bulkhead mounted table. setees port and starboard, one of which converts to a double berth. Large galley with huge amounts of storage. Nav station with excellent electronics mounting area and storage. Second head with shower to port. To port aft is a large double stateroom with drawers and hanging lockers/drawers. Beautiful varnished teak interior! Stainless steel opening ports through out with screens. Cabin Interior Forced Hot Water Heating System Custom Cabin Interior Cushions
- Grunnert Refrigeration Three Burner Propane Stove/Oven Double Stainless Steel Sink Huge Amounts of Storage Replaced steel propane tanks with aluminum tanks (2005) Installed fresh water filter (2009) Isotherm 6 gal hot water heater (2009)
- Electronics and Navigation
- Replaced autopilot with Raymarine, Added wireless remote (2007) Added tricolor to mast top (2007) Datamarine Knot/Log Datamarine Depthsounder Datamarine Wind Speed Indicator VHF radio: Standard Horizon Quantum GC2360s with DSC Portable VHF radio: Standard Horizon HX280S (new 2010) GPS/Radar: Raymarine C-80 Radar color plotter
- New solar panels (150 watts) 2010 Air Breeze 400 watts wind generator with regulator (2010), 12 Volt DC Electrical System Inverter: "Power Mate" 800watts 4 new batteries Group 27.One on engine and three on house, (2010) Replaced and upgraded battery monitor display (2007). Replaced wind machine and display (2007) Balmar 100 amp alternator (2007) Replaced and upgraded battery monitor display (2007). Cabin lignts: 12v. all LED'S (new in 2010)
- Sails & Rigging
- Removed mast, inspected, replaced all standing rigging (2007) Added mainsail lazy jacks (2005) Mainsail, full battened on Batt-Car System Spare mainsail (new) 135% Genoa on Furler Staysail Sailcovers Boom Vang Three Lewmar Self tailing Winches Asymetrical Spinnaker with pole (like new)
- Deck & Hull
- Lewmar Pro-Serie 1000 with foot switch and a remote switch in the cockpit (2010) Soda blasted, barrier coated five coats, bottom paint two coats 08/09 New Lifelines Two anchors on bow rollers: 40 pound Delta and 280 feet chain (2005)and plow Teak and Stainless Swim Platform Helm Seat Cockpit Dodger Bimini Full Cockpit enclosure Added dinghy davits (2007) Added dinghy motor crane (2007) 10 Ft A/B dingy, with two engines, one Evingrude 8hp and one Mercury 5hp
- New Jabsco pressure water pump 2011 Replaced and upgraded holding tank (custom tank). Added macerator (2005). Upgraded aft head (2005). Replaced all head to holding tank plumbing pipes on both heads (2006). Replaced engine harness (2007). Added temperature gauge (2008). Replaced Dahl with a Racor fuel filter (2008). Installed hot water cabin heater (2009). Replaced propeller shaft and engine coupler. Rebuilt stuffing box and propeller (2006). Replaced four motor mounts (2006). Custom Winter Cover, like new.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton in St. Augustine at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Quality Sailboats