- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Beautiful, Clean, Turnkey! All terms that can be to describe this 43' Tradewinds. Owners have lived aboard and cruised for 6 years. Every system has been updated, maintained and works. Everything you are looking for with Radar, Color GPS/Plotter, Genset, 3 A/C Units, Full Canvas, and New Electric Davit.
If you are ready for that "Special" boat, please call today to set up a appointment.
- Displacement: 27500
- Total Power: 240
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 320
- Climb aboard this superbly maintained Tradewinds and you will instantly see all the love and care she has received over the years. Everywhere you look is clean, neat, beautifullly decorated, and very well cared for! Don't let this great boat get away!! The Guest cabin is forward with offset double, storage under and closet. Just aft is the guest head with shower. Solid teak door closes off this area from the rest of the boat. Moving aft to port is a Hi-Low dinette that will sleep 2. Opposite is a well laid out galley. Two steps up to the salon. Lower helm to Starboard. New carpet with teak parquet floor under. The Salon is large and open allowing you to use "real" furniture. Aft is the Master with walk around King Bed, 3 large hanging closets and numerous drawers. Private head with separate shower stall. From the salon there is a wide staircase leading up to the enclosed sundeck. Teak wing doors on each side. Teak deck on the sundeck and the balance of the boat is fiberglass decks. Flybridge has two captains chairs with extra seating. The teak inside is in excellent condition. Ice Maker Trac Vision satellite system for TV Vacu-flush heads ( Rebuilt in '11) 3 A/C reverse cycle units, 16K BTU, 10K BTU AND 7K BTU ( 1 new in '09) New Carpet in Salon Teak parquet floor in perfect condition through-out the boat. Sofa 2 swivel chairs New mini-blinds on the front windows and Cloth blinds on side windows Macerator
- The spotless galley is down to Starboard and features everything needed to keep the chef happy. Plenty of storage and counter space and a wonderful dinette to enjoy all of the chefs creations. Double Stainless steel deep sinks Princess electric stove and oven Norcold Refrigerator New Microwave Fresh water system
- Everything ready to push off tomorrow to all of your dream destinations! Apelco AR16 radar Datamarine CD400 Depth (new) Navico H8000 Autopilot w/hand remote RayJeff 245 Depth, Lower Helm New Garmin Touch screen (2011) Compass Bennett Trim tab indicators Glen Denning synchronizers Handheld VHF 2 VHF Radios
- 8KW Westerbeke Generator Battery Charger 2 Generator batterys 4 Golf Cart house batterys Dockside cables 12 volt system 110 volt system New Stereo system with speakers on flybridge, aft deck and salon Inverter dedicated to TV ( to watch Football)
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- New Bottom paint 10.09 New Flybridge Bimini and enclosure Full Enclosure around sundeck New Flybridge cushions Jackson 12 volt electric davit (recently re-built) 2 Captains chairs on the flybridge Fiberglass deck Textaline covers for front windows Fiberglass swim platform Swim Ladder 2 Large dock boxes on bow Electric windlass CQR anchor 10' Chain and rode Danforth anchor 10' chain and rode Trim tabs
- Mechanical & Engine Room
- Service done in October '09: Heat exchangers serviced, New water pump impellers, Stuffing boxes repacked,Fresh Zincs, Both heads rebuilt. Oil change system Both transmissions rebuilt, '04/'09
- Brokers Comments
- The owners have lived aboard since '02. The boat have spent several summers in fresh water. It has always been maintained to a high degree. This is a beautiful turn-key vessel. You owe it to yourself to take a look! Exclusions: Green Recliner, 11' Boston Whaler, Tools, Personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Click here to search for more Trawlers . Financing available at 4.9% Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat Quality Listings, Professional Brokers.