- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fishing machine for today's cruising family!
The Albin 32+2 has been designed to give a soft and stable ride in heavy sea conditions coupled with very economical fuel consumption. The 32+2 is uniquely designed to meet the demands of the professional fisherman, as well as providing accommodations and creature comforts to suit the needs of the cruising family.
This 32+2 Albin 1998 is powered by a single 370 Cummins diesel. Equipped with bowthruster, generator, air conditioning, custom aluminum 1/2 tower with enclosure and sunshade, autopilot, GPS, color fishfinder, radar, queen bed forward. Nice boat for a great price. Owner is looking for offers.
- Displacement: 15,000
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 15 - 18 knots
- Fuel: 260 Fresh Water: 117 Holding: Yes
- Albin is known for their utilization of space and this boat is a great example. Large stateroom forward featuring a center-line queen berth, 2 hanging lockers, custom drawer unit, head with Electric toilet and separate shower stall. Just aft is a convertible U-shaped dinette with Hi-Lo table to starboard which converts into a king size berth or 2 single berths. The galley is across to port. Up 2 steps into the spacious cockpit. The command bridge is up 2 steps and features a helm seat and settee. Custom port covers Electric head Jenson AM/FM and 6 speakers Corian like counter tops Stainless Steel sink 17" Flat Screen TV with DVD player Newer Blue upholstery Carpet (New 11/11) Custom stateroom cabinets with 14 drawers, 2 hanging lockers and 2 lockers
- 2 burner electric stove with oven Sharp Microwave Coffee Maker Ample cabinet and drawer storage 2 under counter 12V/110V refrigerators Custom bamboo cutting board Hot water heater Pressure water system Procter Silex Coffee Maker
- Electronics / Helm
- Simrad AP22 Autopilot Robertson R3000X A/P Remote Raytheon SL 70 24mile radar, (new screen 2012) Trim Tab Controls Garmin 541 Color Plotter with sounder (New 2009) Garmin 125 Sounder Garmin GPS 162 Icom IC M127 VHF Ritchie Compass Windlass Remote Adjustable Steering Wheel Sliding/Swivel Helm Seat 12 V plug
- Next Gen Generator, 1000 hours 2 - 8D and 1 4D (new 2012) gel batteries Twin 30 AMP shore service with cords Heart Interface 2000 charger / inverter
- Deck and Hull
- Her solid, comfortable dry ride is attributed to a hard chine planning hull with integral spray strakes and a long keel. The propeller is fully protected by the keel aperture and a bronze shoe. Bottom paint 7/2010 Canvas new 2009 Canvas cockpit shade Simpson Lawrence Spirit windlass with helm remote and 2 foot switches Bruce anchor with chain and rope rode Custom aft cockpit sun shade Coast Guard package Custom aluminum half tower with cockpit sunshade 4 sided Strataglass enclosure with U zips Cockpit courtesy lights Cockpit sink Transom Shower Fresh water washdown Raw Water Washdown Transom Door Swim platform and Armstrong dive ladder Fenders & Lines Dockside Water 6 custom rod storage under sunshade 4 rod holders Magma gas grill Custom dinghy lift OB bracket
- Engine & Mechanical
- Engine completly gone over and serviced 2010. 3k spent. Heat Exchanger /Aftercooler removed and serviced, water pump, hoses, clamps replaced 2010. Vetus Bow Thruster Racor fuel / water separator 4 auto/manual bilge pumps 16,000 BTU CruiseAir reverse cycle A/C with SMX controls Sea strainers Trim Tabs Electric head with Y-valve, holding tank and macerator Manuals and spares
- Brokers Comments
- Set up for cruising and fishing, Nice boat and well equipped. A lot of boat for the buck, owner is moving out of boating and looking for offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: Doug Jenkins at 941-504-0790 Hi, I am Doug Jenkins, the listing broker for this yacht. Although my office is located in Clearwater, Fl, I have yacht listings (both power and sail) all over the world. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I personally inspect all the yachts I list and take the photos and gather my own information to enable me to represent my yachts as accurately as possible. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing or any boat that you see advertised as we co-broker with brokers around the world. Interested in listing your boat? Contact me for a free market analysis. I look forward to hearing from you. For quickest email response please use the following address: Doug@EdwardsYachtSales.com Non Florida residents purchase your boat in Florida And cruise here SALES TAX FREE FOR 6 MONTHS! Ask me how. We assist with Worldwide Shipping . To find other similar vessels, click here . From Search results for "Doug" Call Listing Broker DOUG JENKINS Edwards Yacht Sales, (941) 504-0790 or Doug@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click Here To Search Similar Vessels