PRICE REDUCED 12/4/2012 TO $365,000
The Cabo 35 Flybridge is one of the most popular boats of this type and continues to retain both a strong reasle value and reputation for quality construction and performance. This is a high end sport fishing boat of premium quality designed to satisfy the performance stsndards of affulent hard core anglers.
This Cabo has had very limited use by her two owners and as a result is in extraordinary condition.The current owners are no longer focused on fishing and wish to move to a larger boat for general cruising and entertainment.
Trades for a quality 40' to 44' express cruiser or sedan bridge will be seriously considered.
Twin Cummins 540 HP diesels with transferable warranties have been professionally maintained, as has the rest of the boat.
Fully fishing ready with the cabin comforts to make both fishing trips and cruising a pleasure, this boat is ready for you!
- The Cabo 35 has a comfortable salon that incorporates the galley and seating areas. The cabin sole is teak and holly. Large windows on both sides and aft provide plenty of light and visibility and have mini blinds for each. A "U" shaped settee is to starboard with a beautiful high gloss teak table that includes a protective cover. The TV and BOSE entertainment center are on the forward bulkhead. An "L" shaped settee is aft to port of the galley area. A teak handrail and recessed lighting are overhead. The owner's cabin is forward including a queen centerline berth with storage drawers below. An overhead hatch provides light and ventilation. A hanging locker and cabinets to port and starboard provide ample storage. A flat screen TV is mounted on a bulkhead. The second cabin is midships to port and includes a double bunk berth and storage cabinets. Opposite this cabin is the head.
- ON THE FLYBRIDGE Furuno Navnet VX2 Dual 48 MI Radar/Chartplotters Furuno RD-30 Depth Simrad AD26 AutoPilot w/remote unit ICOM VHF w/remote Ritchie compass ICOM M604 VHF Jensen stereo/CD
- Westerbeke 7.6 kw geneset Dual 30 Amp shore power connections w/ 50' cords 12v Bateries 12v DC system Electrical control panel Cabo custom wiring Bonding system Inverter / Charger Underwater fishing lights
- The L shaped galley is to port. AC/DC refrigerator Corian counters and sink Kenyon 2 burner electric stove Microwave Hot & cold pressure water Storage cabinets 110v GFCI outlet
- Vacuflush marine head Macerator discharge Vanity and sink Hot & cold pressure water Mirror Storage Shower stall w/seat and closing door
- Fiberglass hardtop Two captain's chairs Full enclosure Seat forward of the control console unit Several storage compartments Rod storage overhead
- Custom teak table/rod holder/fighting pedestal Two below deck fish boxes; port box refrigerated See through live well ( lighted) Rod holders Out- riggers and Center- rigger Large access panels to engines Two tackle storage cabinets w/4 drawers each Fish cleaning table Port and starboard enclosed rod storage cabinets Two shore power connections Electric outlets for two power reels One cable TV connection Deck wash down ( fresh and salt water) Deck chair Two stereo speakers Transom mounter propane grill
- Mechanical & Other Equipment
- Cruisair Reverse Cycle 16,000 BTU system Cruisair controls Saeward S1200E water heater Fireboy automatic fire extinguishers Glendinning electrical engine controls Seastar Hydraulic Steering system SAFE-T Alert CO2 alarm Shurflo macerator pump Shurflo bait and bilge pumps Raycor marine turbine fuel/water separators Bennett trim tabs Cummins diesels serviced in May 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Deck and Hull
- Swim platform Transom door Lewmar Pro Fish electric windlass Side decks Ladder to flybridge Anchor 25' chain and 200' rode Deck light Cockpit light Welded aluminum bow rail Bottom cleaned and painted in May 2012
- Contact: Joe Weber, Edwards Yacht Sales Cell: 941-224-9661 Office: 941-756-7987 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org