- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner says he and his partners had their fun and it is now time for new ownership. Moviated owners have put the boat on the market and wants the boat sold.
This 42 Hatteras is a great boat for fishing or just going for a ride. Her wide flybridge, large cockpit and very roomy interior will impress anyone. You can entertain the whole family on this one. Galley is open to salon ceiling and forward windows which is particular to the last years these beauties where made. As you can see, the 42' Hatteras has the lines of Convertibles being built today.
- Beam: 13'10'' Max Draft: 3'5'' Max Bridge Clearance: 13'3'' Displacement: 31,000
- Total Power: 485hp x 2 Cruising Speed: 18 Max Speed: 23
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 40
- The large cockpit (110 sq ft) will accommodate fishing or entertaining. As you enter thru the sliding door into the salon there is an L-shaped lounge on your port side. A flat screen TV and stereo is on the starboard side and there is room for more. Down two steps aft is the galley. Galley has a open ceiling to the salon and forward windows which is particular to the 1977 & 1978 models. On the port side opposite of the galley is a stateroom with a door to the head. Farther forward is the V berth. It also has a door to the large head with a separate shower. 2 Cruise Air Conditioners Units (16,000 BTU) AIWA Stereo JVC 19" TV
- Emerson Microwave Oven Ceran Two Burner Cook top Kenmore Full Size Two Door Refrigerator SS Sink
- Lowrance LC 104C GPS/Chartplotter/Sounder Dual Stereo Standard VHF Ritchie Compass
- 8.0 Onan Diesel Generator (approx. 4,000 Hours) 2 30-Amp Shore Power Cords Sentry 40 AMP Battery Charger
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Bow pulpit Anchor w/ Windlass 3 Bilge Pumps Outriggers Transom Door Trim Tabs Swim Platform Flybridge Alum Soft Top
- Brokers Comments
- The engines were overhauled 100 hours ago in 2002. The engine compartment is very adequate with easy access. Total engine hours are approximately 5,000.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Click here to search for more Yachts! . Financing available at 4.9% Contact Bill Mellon @ 727-421-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat Quality Listings, Professional Brokers