WOW!!! Don't let the price fool you! This Mainship Is in Great Shape!!
Extra Clean!! Great Layout!! Low Low Hours!!! ONLY 750hrs
Don't Miss Out!! Call Today!! Live Your Dreams!! This Mainship Won't Last Long!!
- Climb aboard this wonderfully maintained one owner boat. She has been loved and cared for since the day she was first splashed. Every thing clean, neat, and functional. This vessel is beautifully appointed with a sofa/bed, corian counter tops, built in coffee maker, microwave and entertainment center. She sleeps four in two forward staterooms. The Forward stateroom is a V-Berth and the midship has a Large double bed. They share a large extra clean head with a stall shower and vacuflush system. The main salon has a sofa/bed that sleeps 2 on the starboard side and galley to port with the entertainment center built in just aft of the galley. The lower helm station is to starboard and sliding glass doors open to the cockpit veranda. A built in spiral stair case leads to the expansive flybridge with a bimini top. Forward Cabin with V-Berth and Roomy midship Double Cabin Vacuflush Head w/ Tankwatch monitor Vanity - Shower Stall Lower Helm Galley forward to port Sofa/Bed Beautiful table Plenty of storage through-out Cherry Interior Large Sliding Door to Cockpit w/Screen Cedar Lined Lockers
- This super clean galley is up to port. It has everything the chef needs to make elegant meals or just a quick snack. The up galley allows the chef to chat with the crew and the large windows allows views of all your destinations. Novacool refrigerator/freezer Princess 3 burner stove & oven Built-in coffee maker Built-in microwave oven Single lever faucet Stainless steel sink Water heater Pressure water system
- AC/DC converter, 50 amp battery safety switches AC and DC Control Panel 2X 50ft, 30 amp shorepower cords Fwd & Aft connections Bonding System w/Transom mounted Zinc Anode Circuit Breakers (AC/DC) Color Coded wiring Harnesses 3X Electric Bildge Pumps w/auto switch GFCI Protection Throughout Interior Lights Macerator w/overboard discharge Reverse Polarity Indicator
- 1 VHF Radio Compass at Both Stations Garmin GPS Chartplotter Moveable to both stations Depth Sounder
- Deck and Hull
- Bimini Top Flybridge Cushions Windless Plow Anchor Chain and Rode Cockpit Stairs to Fly Bridge Mid-ship Cleats Snap Davits on Swim Platform Sailing Dinghy
- Engine Room
- Just like the rest of this great boat! NEAT, TIDY,AND EVERYTHING IN GREAT WORKING ORDER!!! ONLY 750 HOURS!!! Duel Racor Fuel Filters two reverse cycle air conditioners bow thruster Cabin and bridge controls Engine Alarm Seastar hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs 2 x 150 gallon self levelling aluminum fuel tanks Raw water strainer on a/c pump Halon Fire extinguishing system Fuel filters Fresh water cooling system Engine fuel shut off valves ZF 2.45:1 transmission Vacuflush head with holding tank and macerator for discharge
- Brokers Comments
- WOW!!! Don't let the price fool you! This Mainship Is in Great Shape!! Extra Clean!! Great Layout!! Ready to Cruise!! Don't Miss Out!! Call Today!! Live Your Dreams!! This Mainship Won't Last Long!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how! Click here to search for more Trawlers . Financing available at 4.9% Central Listing Agent Leo Thibault 941-504-6754 leo@EdwardsYachtSales.com Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat Quality Listings, Professional Brokers