Very well equiped and maintained version of this timeless classic...
Halsey Herreshoff grandson of Nat Herreshoff drew up this design with cruising/racing in mind. A centerboard keel and aft rudder with fixed skeg allow for great control, tracking and strength. Her 10'2" beam and over 6' of headroom make for a large open interior. Salad Days is the centerboard keel version with internal lead ballast affording her good stiffness and a shallow draft. Call today to veiw this fine vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Ballast: 3600 Displacement: 8650
- Total Power: 12
- Fuel: 19 Fresh Water: 63 Holding: 9
- Accommodations, Cabin
- Classic Bristol 29.9 has old world craftsmanship in every detail. Fully updated, clean and in "bristol" condition. Teak and holly sole, handcrafted details throughout. Aft to Port is a quarterberth with Nav station amidships. Generous salon with excellent headroom, settes to port and starboard with abundant storage beneath and behind. Large dinette table swings down from bulkhead port side. Head forward to port and opposite hanging locker to starboard. V Berth forward with loads of storage cabints.
- Two burner Origo pressureless alcohol stove Stainless steel sink H/C Domestic pressure water. Large Icebox with refrigeration that is in need of repair Generous storage for gear, food and utensils.
- Raymarine Autopilot ST 2000 New Raymarine ST 40 Depth and Wind. Compass at helm on pedestal
- 12000 BTU AC that is in good working order 12 V DC Batteries with battery charger 120 V AC shore power 30 amp.
- Hull and Deck Equipment
- Self tailing winches. Roller furler with genoa headsail in good condition and smaller headsail also. Mainsail with Lazy Jack system in good condition. Cockpit table mounted on pedestal. Edson wheel steering. Boom vang. Bimini and Dodger anchor on bow roller with chain and nylon rode. Fire Extinguishers Shoal draft centerboard keel. Skeg hung rudder.
- Mechanical and Engine Room
- Yanmar 12 HP Diesel engine
- Brokers Comments
- This is a very clean and good looking Bristol 29.9 that has new bottom paint. The boat is in very good shape, call today to veiw this fine vessel.
- Butch Farless 850-624-8893 Butch@EdwardsYachtSales.com