- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- super 90
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just arrived in Fort Lauderdale!!
New to the market and a rare "find". "Spirit In The Sky"" is a two stateroom , two head, pilot house ketch. She performs well under sail or under power with her low time "bullet proof" Ford Lehman 90 HP diesel. Heavily built for the everyday conditions of the North Sea, she is ready to cruise in complete comfort and safety. Set your course for "the islands" or a leisurely week-end cruise through the Keys.
This NC33 hull number 959 has an all fibreglass deck with teak decking attached with adhesive and screws.
The Nauticat 33 has now been in production for over forty years, but she still continues to surprise and delight all owners, both experienced yachtsmen and those venturing afloat for the very first time. The effortless operation, superb comfort and careful arrangement of interiors, making use of all available space to the best advantage, has created a demand for this boat.
Siltala Yachts made a lasting impact in setting the trend for motorsailers, bringing more and more comfort to family sailing throughout the world. This design is more suited to the yachtsman looking for more versatility than the average motorsailer concept allows. In addition, she has the very popular 4'1" shoal draft.
- The Nauticat 33 has a wonderful interior pilothouse that is ideal for four-season cruising or a winter cruise to the Caribbean. The pilothouse area has panaramic view and full interior controls and instrumentation. What makes the pilothouse so popular is the seating areas with table, all with a great view out for the crew. Imagine eating a casual breakfast in the spacious pilothouse while watching dolphins on the way....this does not happen in most sailboats! "Spirit In The Sky" has the classic NC-33 layout featuring an aft owners-cabin with in-suite head, fabulous storage and large double size berth. The vee-berth is a nicely sized double with great ventilation and light. Aft of the vee-berth is a second head with shower. The lower dinette also converts to a double berth, and the pilothouse has a single convertible pilot berth. Forward cabin w/ double vee berth, with cstom cabinet below Forward head w/ shower Aft owners cabin w/ double berth Aft head in private aft cabin Lower dinette - seats 4-6 Pilot berth in pilothouse Interior finish - Teak - hand rubbed
- The linear galley is located opposite the dinette. There is a Force 10 LPG Stove & Oven, an Adler Barbour 12V refrigerator, and a Waeco 12V/110V AC freezer. A stainless steel sink has both hot & cold pressure water. This galley features a lot of storage and is arranged to keep a chef happy!
- Xantrax Dr. Series power inverter charger (2009) Xantrax Monitor system (4) x 6V/DC, & (2) 12V/DC batteries, all combined & rewired with fuses, etc (2009) Kiss wind generator Victron 2500 watt inverter & 120 amp Converter 30 amp/ 110 Volt shore power
- Pilothouse boats are ideal for the navigator. "Spiriy In The Sky" has a spacious chart table that is sized for full size charts. Electronics are layed out above the chart table and at the forward edge. This arrangement allows the helmsan a clear view while staying organized. Raytheon radar Navonics Gold Chartplotter & GPS Compass - Suunto (2ea) Depth - Seafarer 700 Knotmeter - VDO Log - VDO Auto pilot - Navico Powerpilot Hydraulic w/ remote Stereo - Sony AM/FM/CASS
- Sails & Rigging
- Deck-stepped aluminum main and mizzen masts Aluminum boom vang Stainless steel wire standing rigging (2) Anderson #10 one speed winches (2) Lewmar #30 two speed winches Dacron main and mizzen sails Dacron 120% genoa Storm jib Profurl roller furling Lazy Jacks All running rigging routed to aft helm
- Deck & Hull
- Ideal anchor windlass, Bow and aft helm controls Bimini top with custom made screens Deck awning w/ drop sides enabling rainwater collection to water tank (1) 30# Hydrobubble anchor w/ 150' Galvanized chain (sized for 44') (1) Danforth anchor (1) Folding Fortress anchor Solar vents Horseshoe Bouy Custom port and starboard boarding ladder Magma propand BBQ, connected to ship's propane system Stainless steel dinghy davits Caribe Inflatable dingy w/ Honda 2 HP outboard
- Vetus bow thruster Ford Lehman Super 90 FWC engine Racor fuel/water separator 3 blade fixed prop Hydraulic steering Reverse cycle A/C & heat Emergency tiller Manual and automatic bilge pumps (3) fire extinguishers
- Broker Comments
- The Nauticat 33 traditional motorsailer has now been, after several modifications, in production for over 45 years.The effortless operation, superb comfort and careful arrangement of interiors have created a demand resulting in over 1290 hulls built to date. This sturdy classic will surely keep on sailing smoothly and steadily for another 45 years.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Financing available at 4.9% Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask for more details. Contact: KIRK MUTER @ (818)371-6499 cell, Fort Lauderdale Edwards Yacht Sales Email: Kirk@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Yachts!