- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 440 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just Reduced to $199,900.00 Call NOW before you miss out!!!
Fantastic Condition Inside and Out!
New Garmin Electronics at both Helms 2009!!
The Right Power.. Twin 440 Yanmars!!!
Why Wait!! Call Today!! Live Your Dreams!!!!
Comfortable and seaworthy this "fast" trawler combines classic design, innovative engineering, and modern manufacturing methods to create a high quality low maintenance diesel cruiser. Powered with twin 440 HP Yanmar engines for an easy cruise, two staterooms and galley down, she is fully loaded with equipment including New Garmin electronics installed in 2009 at both the upper and lower helm stations, 2010 Batteries, and all oil and filters just changed.
Having very light use, this yacht has been maintained meticulously and shows very well.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Mainship 430 Trawler has taken a classic design and improved it through innovative engineering and modern manufacturing methods. Since its inception 20 years ago, Mainship has produced thousands of boats - mostly in the trawler family. The focus has been, and continues to be, in building high-quality, low maintenance diesel cruisers that are comfortable and affordable. The 430 Trawler has a fully instrumented lower helm that allows operation during inclement weather, and is equipped with full washers and wipers. The comfortable and adjustable pilot seat doubles as a great place to store the large standard freezer. From the expansive flybridge, captains have a full unobstructed view to all points. Both overhead and console space have been dedicated to electronic needs. Aft of the standard radar mast, are molded steps with diamond non-skid leading to the aft deck which is large enough to store a tender. Sturdy aluminum rails offer excellent handholds, and the cockpit is lowered for safer and easier entry to the full-size swim platform that includes a convenient swim ladder, and freshwater shower. Heading to the integrated pulpit is safe for all with the wide decks and high bulwarks of the 430. The split anchor well will handle plenty of rode and an extra Danforth, and includes a washdown. Fore and aft shorepower outlets allow for choice of docking. The port and starboard cabin doors make shorthanding a snap as well. Counter space is usually at a premium on a boat of this size, but the galley on the 430 Trawler is a chef's paradise with plenty of Corian-covered counters, an oversize sink, a three-burner range, a microwave - convection oven, a refrigerator, and loads of storage. All this is on the same level as the salon and has its own deck access door.
- Climb aboard Sea Dreamer and you will instantly feel at home. This 43 Mainship has been loved since the day she was splashed! All the right equipment, Neat and Tidy, this great boat will not disappoint!! Sleeps 6 in two cabins and main salon. Forward cabin has centerline island berth, aft cabin has queen walk around berth with en-suite head/separate shower stall and the main salon has a pullout double sofa bed. The aft cabin has a sliding door leading out to the cockpit. There are two head compartments each with porcelain sinks and Corian counter tops, electric toilet and stall shower. Plenty of storage and ventilation throughout! Designer bedspreads and pillows for both the forward and aft cabins, curtains on aft cabin ports and Oceanaire shades on the forward cabin side ports. Bright and airy salon with dining table and four chairs, settee, built-in desk, varnished Cherry and holly sole, and the lower helm station. This area is very open with plenty of windows plus port and starboard sliding doors leading out to the side decks. A third sliding door leads out to the aft deck. Cherry and Holly Floor Cherry Doors Akai Flat Screen TV Rarotan Ice Maker Full Windshield with Wipers-Washers Interior Lighting Large Sliding Doors to Side Decks Lower Station with Full Instrumentation Opening Center Window Sliding Windows with Screens Stereo System AM/FM/CD Aft Master Stateroom Cedar-lined Hanging Locker Direct Cockpit Access Door Drawers Under Berth High Intensity Reading Lights (2) Island Queen Berth with Inner Spring Mattress Polaroid Flat Screen TV Mirror Opening, Screened Stainless Steel Portlights Storage Under Berth Side Forward VIP Stateroom Hanging Lockers (2) High Intensity Reading Lamps (2) Polaroid Flat Screen TV Island Queen Berth with Inner Spring Mattress Opening Hatch with Sunshade Opening, Screened Stainless Steel Port lights (2) Storage Drawers Forward And Aft Heads All Molded Fiberglass Head Built-In Vanity with Corian Counter top Quiet Flush Electric Freshwater Head with Holding Tank Opening, Screened Port light Separate Stall Showers with Door
- The spotless galley is down to port and features everything needed to make the chef happy. Beautiful and Spacious Corian Counters, Large Refrigerator/Freezer, and Double Sink make creating fantastic meals a pleasure!! Call Today!! Coffeemaker Corian Counter tops Designer Faucet Microwave Overhead Cabinets Oversize Double Galley Sink with Cutting Board Refrigerator/Freezer Three Burner Range with Oven Water Tank Monitor
- Ready to push off today to all of your dream destinations!! The Garmin products are new in 2009 and repeat at both stations!! Lets Go Boating!! Bahamas Anyone??? Upper Station Garmin 5212 GPSmaps Garmin HD Radar Raymarine ST6001+ Auto Pilot Raymarine ST60 Tridata Richitie Power Damp Compass Flush Mounted Lighted Uniden UM 525 VHF Marine Radio Sea Star Tilt Helm TeleFlex Hydrulic Steering Lower Station Garmin 4208 GPSmaps Ray Marine ST6001+ Auto Pilot Danforth Compass Lighted Flush Mounted Glendennin Synchronizer Trim Tabs Windlass Controls Deck and Helm
- 8Kw Diesel Generator AC/DC Converter, 50amp AC and DC Control Panel Tri Zone Air Conditioning/Heat System 50ft 50Amp Shore Power Cord Fwd and Aft Connections Battery Saftey Switches Bonding System with Transom mounted Zinc Anode Circuit Breakers Color-Coded Wiring Harnesses Electrical Bilge Pumps with Auto Switch (4) GFCI Protection Throughout Interior Lights Macerator with Overboard Discharge Navigation Lights Reverse Polarity Indicator Water Heater with Heat Exchanger
- Great Deck Space.. Nice Wide Side Decks make Docking and Locking a Breeze!! Fantastic Visibility From the Upper Helm!! Anchor Pulpit with Roller Simpson Lawrence Windlass Transom Door Textaline Wind Shield and Side Dock Covers Sampson Post Dunnage Boxes Aft Deck BBQ Grill with Large Aluminum Tank 50Amp Dock Side Service Fwd and Aft Aft Transom Shower Hot/Cold Hailer Speaker Dock Side Water Connection Cable TV/Telephone Connection Canvas Cleats - Bow, Stern and Spring (2 each) Engine Hour Meters Full Engine Instrumentation Upper and Lower Command Stations Flybridge Seating for 6+ Low Profile Bow Rail High Density Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert Molded Steps to Bridge Molded Swim Platform with Ladder Radar Mast Safety Rails Sliding Companionway Door Split Compartment Anchor Locker Swim Platform Shower Table on Bridge Venturi Windshield
- Engine Room and Mechanical
- Clean, Organized, and Well maintained!!! Need I Say More!! Bronze Struts and Rudders Engine Alarm System Engine & Genset Mufflers Halon System Freshwater Cooling on Engines Racor Fuel Filters Cable Driven Tachometers Hynautic Shifters and Throttle Oil X-Change-R System High Water Alarm New Dripless Shaft Logs Fresh Bottom Paint Washer/Dryer Combo Splendide 2000 WalVac Central Vacuming System CO2 Meters in Main Salon, VIP Stateroom, Master Stateroom High Capacity Fuel Tanks Hot and Cold Pressurized Water Hydraulic Controls Hydraulic Steering Hydraulic Trim Tabs Sea Strainers Sea Cocks on Underwater Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel Shafts Hydraulic Trim Tabs Sea Strainers Sea Cocks on Underwater Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel Shafts
- Brokers Comments
- Fantastic Condition Inside and Out! New Electronics at both Helms 2009!! The Right Power.. Twin 440 Yanmars!!! Great Price!! Why Wait!! Call Today!! Live Your Dreams!!!!
- Dinghy and Motor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how! Click here to search for more Trawlers . Financing available at 4.9% Central Listing Agent Leo Thibault 941-504-6754 Leo@EdwardsYachtSales.com Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat