- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Present 40 sundeck trawler is a beautiful live aboard cruiser - fully equipped and ready to cruise.This economical trawler has low hour Volvo diesels, updated Garmin electronics, chart plotter, 48 mile radar, autopilot and new windlass. Perfect layout for live aboards with full airconditioning, generator, galley down, dinette down, guest quarters forward w/head, salon up, and master stateroom aft w/centerline queen, private head w/walk in shower. Aft sundeck is fully enclosed with new ice maker and a wet bar with hot & cold water.
Flybridge is a few steps up from the sundeck, all enclosed from the weather. Flybridge provides an excellent view for your cruising pleasure and great place to relax.
Owners have just relaunched her 10/2012 after new bottom paint, hull wax and compound, new batteries and other general maintenance. She's cruised the Great Loop. Now she's ready for your cruise. She's cruising south along FL ICW toward Marathon and is readily available for you to see at her next port of call!
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT LIVE ABOARD !!!!!!!!
- This Present 40 Sundeck includes a spacious flybridge, great sundeck area and well appointed interior. Dual controls allow captain to operate from either the flybridge or salon. The flybridge has a center helm seat with full electronics, autopilot, radar, color chartplotter, and VHF radio. Bench seating to port & starboard provide comfortable seating for 6-8 people to relax and socialize with all-around views. Flybridge is enclosed for weather protection. From the bridge, proceed down to the large, comfortable sundeck enclosed from weather. Entertain your friends and family on the sundeck - everyone's favorite social area. Proceed down from the sundeck to the interior salon. The interior is separated into four sections, with lots of opening windows and ports for great fresh air ventilation, and airconditioning and heat. Sleeps seven, 2 in master centerline queen berth, 3 in guest suite with pull-out double berth over a single berth, and 2 on convertible dinette settee. The salon is at deck level, spacious with plenty of seating with open view of galley and dinette. Proceed down to galley across from convertible dinette. Move forward to guest suite with private head and double over single berths. From salon level, proceed down aft to master stateroom with centerline queen, lots of storage and a full bath with walk-in shower. •Guest stateroom with large double berth over single berth •Guest head with vanity and pull out wand shower •hanging locker in guest suite •small desk to starboard in guest suite • Convertible dinette, makes into double berth, with storage •TV with DVD in salon •Opening stainless steel ports in galley & dinette area •Opening windows in salon with screens •lovely parquet flooring throughout the interior, newly refinished •washer & dryer in custom cabinet, •centerline queen in master stateroom •custom desk with built in swing out seat •head with walk-in shower •master suite has lots of storage drawers and three hanging lockers •dual reverse cycle airconditioner/heat ng units service salon, master suite, guest suite, and galley area
- •Garmin 4212 color chart plotter •Garmin 48 mile color radar •Garmin weather system (no current subscription) •Garmin 182c color plotter •Standard Horizon VHF •Trim tabs •Full instrumentation (temp, tach, voltage, oil pressure) •Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo •Ritchie compass on lower helm station
- Nicely organized galley forward and down from salon with overhead view of salon activities. Dinette at galley level converts to double berth. Fully equipped for storing plenty of food for long-range cruising and preparing nutritious meals along the way. •Dual stainless steel sinks •Princess 3 burner electric stove with oven •Norcold AC/DC refrigerator with freezer below •Microwave oven in cabinet over stove •Black & Decker space saver coffee maker • Ample storage
- Hull and Deck
- •Full keel design •CQR 45# Anchor 150' chain • 2012 new Rocna anchor •Simpson Lawrence electric windlass w/bridge & salon controls •Spare set of props •Windshield shade covers •Windshield wipers •Fully enclosed sundeck & flybridge •Propane grill mounted off sundeck •Fender holders on bow rail •Ice maker & wet bar on sundeck • Naughtly dinghy ramp system on swim platform •Storage locker above sun deck •Stainless steel bow & stern rails •Stainless steel cleats, chocks, sampson post •New bottom paint 10/2012 •hull waxed 10/2012
- • Dual 30 amp shore power • 2012 new 2 8d engine start batteries • 2012 new 1 8d house battery • 2012 new 1 type 24 generator battery • Battery charger & small inverter • 8 kw Onan generator (2000 hrs) • Two marine airconditioners w/heat • Insignia flat screen TV with DVD • Electric heads
- Engines and Mechanical
- •twin Volvo 200 hp TAMD41A diesel engines 2325 engine hours •direct drive transmissions •3 blade props realigned and conditioned 2012, spare props aboard •automatic fire supression system in engine room •Onan 8 kw diesel generator (2000 engine hours) •oil change systems for engines and generator •2012 raw water pumps on both Volvo engines and generator •2 marine airconditioners with heat •2 electric marine heads with holding tank •Glendinning synchronizer •Simpson Lawrence electric windlass •washer & dryer stacked in custom cabinet
- Broker's Comments
- You will be pleased when you see this 40' Present Sundeck. She's carefully maintained by her owners and ready to cruise. Owners have just launched her after new bottom paint, hull wax and compounding, and general maintenance. She's well-equipped for the Great Loop, coastal cruising Bahamas and Carribean. If you're looking for a strong, well-built and well-maintained sundeck trawler comfortable for living aboard and long-range cruising, this is your boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Calvin at 941.830.1047 or CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Capt. Wendy at 941.916.0660 for more information and to see this lovely Present 40 Sundeck. Click here to find more Trawler Listings! www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out-of-state buyers may now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax. Ask Capt. Calvin for details.