- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 135 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ENCOURAGED!
Renowned for its seakindly operation, the Classic Grand Banks 36 is emblematic of the phrase "proper yacht." Her semi-displacement design has a full length keel, providing excellent protection for the prop and rudder. Extremely economical to operate, turning 1900 rpms she will cruise at 8 knots burning just under 3 gallons per hour! Freedom's owners, have decided to retire from boating, and have offered their vessel to the market in excellent condition. Featuring a dependable, healthy 135 hp Ford Lehman engine, generator, nice electronics and reverse cycle heat and air, allowing for a comfortable cruise to the Bahamas, Florida Keys, or the Great Loop.
Easy to show, and will not disappoint!
- Beginning with the guest stateroom forward featuring a V-berth, an opening hatch overhead, and plenty of locker storage, there is the ensuite head with vanity and shower to starboard. From the guest stateroom up three steps to the salon, the galley is forward to port, and the fully equipped lower helm station is to starboard. A comfortable L-shaped convertible settee is aft to starboard with a proper yacht table with drop leaves and liqour storage beneath. The bench seat opposite is to port, and both the settee and seat has recently been reupholstered. Nice! All drapes are new Sunbrella and provide UV protection. Doors both port and starboard provide convenient access to walkaround side decks. From the salon, down and aft three steps is the master stateroom, featuring a large double berth to starboard, and a single to port. Four screened, sliding windows and opening hatch directly to aft deck provide ample natural light and ventilation. Ensuite head with shower and vanity is forward to starboard. The dinghy deck and flybridge is accessed via steps to port. The large flybridge features a bimini top and accommodates four comfortably on back-to-back bench seats and tons of space for other chairs or lounges. Beautiful teak parquet sole, and very generous drawer and locker storage throughout. Perfect configuration for the cruising couple. QUALITY!
- Electronics- Lower Helm Robertson AP200 autopilot Raymarine radar/GPS West Marine 580 VHF 4" compass IMI combi depth sounder AM/FM/CD stereo Upper Helm Robertson AP200 Autopilot Raymarine radar/gps IMI combi depth sounder VHF radio 4" compass Garmin 235 Chartplotter/sounder/fishfinder/speed Canvas extended bimini
- Grunert holding plate refrigerator Princess 3 burner electric stove with oven Stainless steel sink microwave Hot/cold pressure water Electrical Westerbeke 8kw generator, 1055 hours (3) Batteries Battery parallel switch 800 Watt Prowatt inverter Single 50A/125V power cable 110V AC/12V DC Sentry automatic battery charger Deck CQR 45lb anchor, with 120' chain rode Vetus electric windlass with capstan, foot controls and helm controls Windshield wipers and washers Navigation lights Horn 8' Dyer fibreglass dinghy with custom cover 3.5 HP Mercury 4 stroke outboard Hinged mast and boom, with staysail Bow pulpit and rails Teak decks Fenders and mooring lines 22lb Danforth anchor with 6' chain and 200' nylon rode Flybridge bimini Upper helm station cover Canvas screens for forward windshields UV screens for all windows Swim platform and boarding ladder Cockpit hot & cold shower Deck washdown system, both salt and fresh water Spreader lights Fresh varnish on exterior teak Stainless steel davits and motor hoist Mechanical and Engine Details Ford Lehman 135 HP diesel engine, model 2725E/6.2 litre natural (3) MarineAir reverse cycle heat and air conditioning units Morse mechanical controls Engine alarm Thermal/acoustical insulation Manual wheel steering Raw water sea strainers Fresh water cooling system (2) bilge pumps, one electric and one manual Racor fuel filter (2) toilets with holding tank and macerator Broker's Comments With more than 1200 built, owner enthusiasm and continued strong demand on the brokerage market have elevated the 36 Grand Banks Classic to near cult status. Ideally suited to the cruising couple or small family, "Freedom" is perfectly proportioned. Her layout is well-considered and eminently practical. She is solidly constructed, seaworthy, comfortable and cozy. Her warm, all teak interior is most inviting, and her economy of operation just makes sense as fuel prices continue to climb.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Financing available at 4.9% Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask for more details. Contact: KIRK MUTER @ (818)371-6499 cell, Fort Lauderdale Edwards Yacht Sales Email: Kirk@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Yachts!