This Prairie Trawler is a long range pocket cruiser great for a cruising couple. Little House, at 29 foot length and 12 foot beam with 6"6" headroom in the cabin gives you a spacious feel. Designed by Jack Hargrave of Hatteras fame, you feel safe when stepping aboard this heavily built vessel. Wide side decks make it easy to move about the exterior of the boat. Litte House has all the amenities you look for in a pocket cruiser: air-conditioning, new Next-Gen generator in sound shield, refrigerator, hot & cold pressurized water, new oak flooring, and an inverter. Don't miss this great pocket cruiser that's ready to cruise. Owners cruised Little House north to Chesapeake Bay and New York Canals last summer.
- You will be surprised at the comfortable space in this 29' trawler with 6' 6" headroom. Enter salon at deck level from stern cockpit through door to find convertible dinette/settee at port with refrigerator and space for chairs on starboard side. Going forward, lower helm station to starboard is across from galley. Proceed down 2 steps to forward cabin with v-berth to sleep 2, and head with wand shower. DInette settee also sleeps 2. Windows and opening hatches provide great cross ventilation. Enjoy airconditioned or heated comfort at dock with shorepower or anchor with generator. •Salon with 6' 6" headroom •Sleep 2 in forward v-berth and 2 on convertible dinette •Salon and galley on deck level •Airconditioning and heating at dock and anchorage •Plenty of storage in cabinets and drawers
- Roomy galley with lots of storage, equipped to store and prepare nutritious meals and snacks. •Large stainless steel sink •Hot & cold pressurized water •Microwave oven •6.0 cu. ft. 110v refrigerator runs off inverter •Plenty of cabinet and drawer storage •Folding shelf for additional counter space •Opening window in galley
- •Horizon depth sounder •Full engine instrumention upper and lower stations •Fish finder/depth sounder •ICOM VHF radios at upper & lower stations •Garmin 120 GPS at upper station •Raymarine RC435 GPS chartplotter •Compass
- •AC/DC panel •30 amp shore power w/cord •Heart 1000 watt inverter •Pro sport 20 triple leg charger •New Next-Gen 3.5 KW generator w/soundshield •1 8D battery house •1 group 27 starting battery
- Deck and Hull
- •Dinghy davits on stern •New bottom paint 2/2012 •Delta quick set anchor on bow with chain & rode •Bimini on flybridge •Stainlees steel bow rail back to pilot house •Stainless steel grab rails the full length of pilot house •Sun screens for windshield & side cabin windows •Forward opening hatch in v-berth for good ventilation •Four opening ports and opening windows in salon •Large cleats (6): 2 forward, 2 amidship,and 2 at stern •Stainless steel rails on bridge for safety •Swim platform with swim ladder
- Engine and Mechanical
- •Perkins 85 hp diesel engine model 4-236 fresh water cooled with 3,000 engine hours •NextGen 3.5kw generator in sound shield located in aft cockpit •Cruisair airconditioning with heating •Four blade prop •Spare 20x20 3 blade prop •Borge Warner velvet drive transmission •Racor fuel filters w/polishing system •Four 50 gallon fuel tanks •Holding tank with macerator pump •Dripless shaft seals •Two bilge pumps one with high water alarm •Hydraulic steering in both stations
- Broker's Comments
- This very clean, economical, and roomy trawler is the best value on the market. She's clean, well-maintained and ready to cruise inland, coastal or on larger water. Call today for an appointment to see this Prairie trawler. Dinghy and outboard motor, and personal items excluded.
- Contact Capt. Calvin Cornish at CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or 941.830.1047 or Capt. Wendy at 941.916.0660. Click here to find more Trawler listings www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out-of-state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax! Ask Capt. Calvin for details.