THIS 80' SUNSEEKER MANHATTAN HAS SEVERAL NEW UPGRADES INCLUDING:
NEW 3412 CAT DIESELS INSTALLED IN 2006
AND LOT'S MORE.
DO NOT LET THE ASK PRICE DISCOURAGE YOU - OWNER IS LOOKING FOR OFFERS!
- Total Power: 1350
- Fuel: 1,500 Fresh Water: 330
- Double bed master with Sat TV/DVD Double bed VIP with Sat TV/DVD Twin bed guest with Sat TV/DVD Pullman (2 single bunks) with Sat TV/DVD * All cabins with ensuite-shower, toilet, and vanity Main salon with TV/DVD, media center, Bose surround sound with remote for cockpit and fly Upper salon for dining Aft deck seating Flybridge - Ariston BBQ, 2 Raritan icemakers. Large sundeck with dining area. Galley Featuring: Panasonic microwave, washer / dryer, Bosch dish washer, American fridge freezer, Hob, Bosch oven. Garage for tender. Includes a Jet tender Avon 3.20 (10 hours) and a New Yamaha 3 Seater Wave runner (5 hours). Accommodation for 3 crew in 2 cabins.
- NEW "Atlas 37.5 Spa" shore power converter Radar with flybridge repeater Raymarine VHF Raymarine ST8002 Autohelm 3 x Raymarine ST60+ 2 x Raymarine E120 plotter Icom IC-M710 VHF Simrad auto pilot 2 x Icom VHF Depth sounder Sum log Twin 1350 HP Caterpillar engines 400 hours 2 x 190V ZF-Gearbox (overhauled by ZFGB) 5000 liter fuel tanks 2 x NEW kohler generators - 300 hours Bow thruster HRO water maker NEW MarineAir air conditioning Besenzoni hydraulic remote controlled passarelle 2 x Cable Master shore power connectors Tracvison G4 satellite TV Alpine CD/audio systems throughout Bose surround sound CD/audio systems in main saloon LCD televisions 2 x Kenmore wine chillers Vacuflush toilet system Walvac fitted vacuum system Simpson & Laurence windless (with 100 meters of chain) 2 x 8 Man Solas-B life rafts 2 x horseshoe floats
- Full MCA coded Registered for commercial use Safety equipment for 16 EPIRB/SART 2 Spare propellers (pitched & tuned) Escape hatch from main cabin Centralized smoke detection system throughout Additional fire extinguishers Fire blanket in galley Dual station VHF Manual bilge pump Fresh water deck house connection Phone shore connection Bimini Remote controlled spotlight Low level lights on flybridge and radar arch Bow and Flybridge sunbathing cushions 2 Adjustable flybridge helm seats Electric adjustable helm seat in saloon Dimmers throughout Roman blinds NEW sprung mattresses Flybridge seat covers Aft deck covers Brownie compressor / dive tank filling station Selection of spares
- Owner’s personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.