Fresh water kept stored under cover and maintained by owner w/deep pockets to high standards, MY TURN will not disappoint the discerning buyer. Many factory upgrades set her apart from other vessels in this class. Don’t get a 60 Jefferson without looking at MY TURN! She is a beauty that has received lots of loving care...and it shows.
- Displacement: 88000
- Total Power: 550 Cruising Speed: 14 Max Speed: 16
- Fuel: 1000 Fresh Water: 400
- Fresh water kept stored under cover and maintained by owner w/deep pockets to high standards, MY TURN will not disappoint the discerning buyer. Many factory upgrades set her apart from other vessels in this class. Don’t get a 60 Jefferson without looking at MY TURN! She is a beauty that has received lots of loving care...and it shows.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Main Deck: aft is the covered aft deck with wing doors with seating and teak entertainment center. Moving fwd is the main salon with l shaped sofa to port and occasional chairs to starboard. Fwd to starboard is the Entertainment bar. To port side is the day head. Etched glass divider to starboard and forward is the lower helm with seating to starboard and stairway to lower deck. To port are the stairs to the upper deck. There are sliding doors to the exterior and bow area. Seating is provided on the fwd edge of the trunk cabin. There are full walk around passages going to the aft deck. Going below from the main deck is the dinette area to starboard. To port is the galley with all the equipment necessary for extended cruising. Forward is crew quarters/fwd stateroom with bunks. Head is to port. Heading aft through passage way on starboard side are two complete guest heads. On the port side fwd is guest stateroom with 2 berths. Aft is the Guest master w/queen size berth. Moving aft are the engine rooms with access door, also washer and dryer compartment. Two (2) access doors for each room. Aft of that is the master stateroom w/king size berth and ensuite head including shower and tub. Heading up the portside stairs from the lower helm to the upper deck. Helm is located forward in center w/helm chair. L-shaped seating on starboard side with cocktail table and smaller L-shaped seating to port. There is a blue Bimini top w radar arch at rear edge of top. To the rear is the Boston Whaler launch w/outboard. Davit is located on the port side. Teak Parquet Sole under Carpet Teak Valence Boards w/Drapes Vinyl Headliner Glass Panels on Aft Bulkhead Sliding Glass Door Sliding Side Windows w/Screens P&S Sliding Doors from Helm to Side Decks Teak Chart Deck Windshield Wipers & Washers Hydraulic Steering Dual Lever Throttle & Clutch Controls
- Teak Parquet Sole Teak Valences w/Drapes Vinyl Headliner Teak Cabinets Laminate Counter Tops 4 Burner Range w/Oven & Hood w/Exhaust 12v & 120v Lights 120v Outlet Dinette w/underneath Storage Microwave Dishwasher Trash Compactor Generator access Hatch in Galley Sole Port Light over Dinette Lazy Susan Cabinet Stairway up to Salon
- Master Stateroom
- Teak Parquet Sole Vinyl Headliner Night Stands Mirror P&S Built In Bureaus Queen Size Berth Built-in Dresser Port and Starboard Teak Valence Boards And Drapes
- Guest Stateroom
- Teak Parquet Sole Vinyl Headliner Twin Berths Port lights Hanging Locker Night Stand Mirror Teak Valence And Drapery
- Guest Stateroom 2
- teak parquet sole vinyl headliner port light teak valence board w/drapery overhead storage cabinet
- Guest Head 1 & 2
- teak parquet sole port light shower w/seat storage cabinet sump pump el head
- Bow Stateroom/Crew Qtrs
- Teak Parquet Sole Port light Upper And Lower Berths Hanging Locker
- Bow Head/Companionway
- Teak Parquet Sole Storage Cabinet Stall Shower El Head Towel Bar Sink Port light Teak Parquet Sole Vinyl Wall Covering 4 Engine Room Access Doors Linen Storage Locker Washer/Dryer Compartment
- 13' Boston Whaler 1988 Launch W/40 HP Johnson Outboard Marquipt Low Profile Electric Davit Blue Launch Cover Stainless Steel Railings W/Mahogany Cap Rail And Spray Boards All Stainless Steel Hardware Stainless Steel Anchor Spring Line Cleats And Chocks Stainless Steel Deck Rails Port, Starbd And Aft Boarding Gates 4 Trumpet Air Horns Stainless Steel Rudders Struts And Prop Shafts Fresh Water Wash Fwd And Aft Sea Water Wash Fwd Bow Pulpit W/Railing Swim Platform And Marquipt Aluminum Ladder H+C Transom Shower Compass @ Upper And Lower Helms Frp Spray Dodger Panels Radar Arch Under Console Storage-Bridge Bimini Top Complete Upper Helm W/Controls Ss Rails Tinted Windscreen Helm seat Stainless Steel Sink W/Bar Cabinet
- Electronics & Helm
- Raytheon R33 VHF radios (2) Si Tex depth sounders (2) Raytheon D 600 depth/temp/trip/logs Raytheon radar Raynav 570 Loran C JVC stereo; Realistic AM/FM cassette deck w/speakers AX 66 amplifier FX 33 tuner HR-D470 VCR/DVD X2 -v220 CD player TD-W50 dual cassette deck Built in LCD TV w/DVD & VCR
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- 12v Bilge Blowers Racor Filters Sea Strainers Fire Control System Fuel Manifold Fresh Water Fill Spigot 3 Bilge Pumps 2 Manual Bilge Pumps Pressure Water System W/Hot Water Tank Fiberglass Fuel Tanks Oil Change System Fuel Priming Pumps Seacocks on all thru hulls Air Horn Compressor 3 Smoke Detector 2 Fume Detectors At Lower Helm And Engine Rooms W Upper And Lower Helm Indicators (2) 20 Kw Gensets Transformer Connected Shoreline Inlets 12 V Lights 120 V Outlets Battery Control Panels W/ Fusing And Isolation Switches 6 8d Batts; 2 Gr 32 Batts; Nav Lights Macerator pump
- Additional Upgrades & Optional/Upgraded Equip.
- 1 Additional 20 Kw Genset W/Soundshield; Add 50a Shore Power Inlet; Custom A-C/D-C El Panels (2)15 Kva Isolation Transformers 7 Zone Aqua Air Units (5) Galley Maid El Heads Trim Tabs 1 110v El Nutone Exhaust Vent Per Head (2) 2500gph Rule Bilge Pumps (4) Total 2 Manual Bilge Pumps (3) Total 2 Holding Tank Indicators P & S Fresh Water Connections 2 Galleymaid Hi Pressure Fw Pumps 110v 40 Psi Fw Pressure Pump 2 High Water Bilge Alarms Salt Water Wash Pumps (3) Total 3 Fw Washdowns; Fw Faucet In Ea Engine Room And Genset Compartment Lead Sound Deadening Soundshield In Engine And Gen Compartments Camphorwood Linings In All Stateroom Lockers 20 Gal Water Heaters 3 Total 60 Amp Automatic Chargers 4 Guest 2303 Battery Cutoff Switches (2) Guest 2300a Batt Cutoff Switches 1 Guest Battery Voltage Scanner 4 Halogen Spreader Lights On Radar Arch 2 Vdo Rudder Order Indicators (2) 12v Constant Duty Blowers Per Engine Room (2) 110v Blowers Per Engine Room 2 Cole Hersee Solonoid Hd Parallel Switches 2 Morse Bow Docking Lights 2 Morse Stern Docking Lights Nillson V 3000 Windlass W/Gypsy And 3/8 Chain Lead And 600' 5/8” Rode, 60lb S.S. Plow Anchor Battery Tender Genset 3 Fireboy 100 Ma Halon Remote Fire Control Systems W/Shutdowns Switches For Engines And Generators Rayline Searchlight W/Dual Station Controls 110v Strip lighting In Cornices (22) 110v Fluorescent Lights In Lieu Of 12v Dome Lights 2) 110 V Flour Lights Galley 110v Make Up Lights In All Heads 110v Fixture Day Head Synthetic Marble Tub Master Head Synthetic Marble Basins And countertops In All Heads Lazy Susan Locker In Galley Vinyl Covering In Companionway And Fore cabin 2 Bomar Hatches In Transom/Master Stateroom Upgrades Aluminum Ports W/Quicklocks Custom 4 Trumpet Air horn Wired For 8 Station Intercom Teak Aft Deck Sole Aft Deck Wet Bar(10) 6” Jensen Speakers240v Modern Maid Galley Stove Oven And Dishwasher Assembly Ge Compactor; Frigidaire Lc240j Washer/Dryer Epoxy Primer On Bottom 110v Galley Dedicated Wiring For Under Counter Blender Hidden Locker Hinges Almond Color Formica Generator Control Panels To Be Located Next To Dc Panels Headliner Fastened With Velcro For Easy Service Access Aft Deck Wing Doors; Saloon Cabinets W/Wine Racks And Sliding Counter Top; Hard Rubber Rub Rail System Numerous Fire Extinguishers Throughout Vessel Extra Tall Nav And Anchor Light Spare Fortress Anchor W Rode; Custom Wet Bar On Aft Deck Refrigerator & Freezer & Trash Compactor
- Broker's Remarks
- MY TURN represents the ultimate in a cruising, live aboard motor yacht. Creature comfort and accommodations abound. If you are looking for a yacht to spend a weekend or a year aboard this vessel will suit your needs and provide the amenities to make you proud to entertain friends and family alike. MY TURN has been kept in fresh water most of her life. Call today and learn why MY TURN will be your choice as your next Motoryacht!
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.