This 2007 36’ Sea Ray Sedan Bridge is in great condition.
She has been kept in fresh water all her life. It is well appointed and loaded with options including $9,000 Stereo System, SAT TV, Raymarine Electronics, Bow Thruster, Full Canvas Enclosure, Generator (20 hours) and Underwater Lights.
- Displacement: 22000
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 32
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 75
- This 2007 36’ Sea Ray Sedan Bridge is in great condition. She has been kept in fresh water all her life. It is well appointed and loaded with options including $9,000 Stereo System, SAT TV, Raymarine Electronics, Bow Thruster, Full Canvas Enclosure, Generator (20 hours) and Underwater Lights. This will be a bank SHORT SALE – looking for offers!
- Cabin Features/Salon/Dinette
- Wood Blinds Carbon Monoxide Monitors Interior Carpet Runners Handrails Interior Finish 12V Indirect Lighting 12V Xenon Lighting Phone Outlet Outlets & Switch Plates 120V GFI Protected Outlets Accent Pillows In-Floor & Under Galley Steps Storage Wood Blinds Entertainment Center Loveseat Seating to Port Sofa Seating Custom Stereo System Wood Flooring Handrail L-Shaped Seating Dinette Table Handcrafted Wood Trim Deep-Pile BCF Carpet Curtains & Drape Trim
- 120V Coffeemaker Solid-Surface Countertop Wood Flooring Under Counter Freezer Handrail Microwave Oven Under Counter Refrigerator Drawers Storage In-Floor Storage Upper & Lower Storage Custom Integral Vent System Zone-Controlled Reverse-Cycle System 12V Accessory Outlet 12V Power Vent 12V Lighting 120V Recessed Two-Burner Stove
- Starboard and Forward Twin (2) Beds Privacy Door Hanging Locker Wall Accent Mirror Rectangular Skylight Full-Size Bed Privacy Sliding Pocket Door Hanging Lockers (2) Hope Chest Storage In-Floor Storage Side Shelves Storage Sliding Drawer Storage 15" LCD Flatscreen TV/DVD Combo
- Starboard and Forward Privacy Door Handrail VacuFlush Head 12v Power Vent Medicine Cabinet Storage Vanity Clothes Hook Shower Curtain Privacy Door Handrails Shower Storage Shelf
- Hull & Deck Key Features
- Bow Rail Deck Fill Plates Drain Plug Striping Graphics Handrails Deck Vent Hatch Navigation Lights Port lights High-Performance Vinylester Resin PVC Rub Rail Transom Wall Storage Fiberglass Stringer System Integral Swim Platform Thru-Hull Fittings Toe Rail Engine Room Vent System Bridge Venturi Windshield Recessed Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass Windshield Black Canvas Enclosure Custom Sea Ray thru-Bolted (8) Cleats White Hull (easy to take care of) Arctic White Gel Coat
- Cockpit & Bridge Features
- Cooler Cabin Entry Door Transom Door Fiberglass Floor Liner Bilge Access Hatch Indirect Lighting 120V GFI Protected Outlet Molded Deck Access Steps Side Panels Storage Aft Facing Arch Beverage Holders (6) Snap-in Carpet Liner Control Station Handrails Indirect Lighting 120V GFI Protected Outlet Rod Holders (2) Aft Sofa Seating Helm & Companion Seating Port Chair Seating Molded Bridge Access Steps Bridge Table
- Control Station/Engine Room
- Gel-Coated Dash Emergency Start System Horns Instrument Panel Power Steering Shift & Throttle Controls SmartCraft System View SmartCraft Diagnostics Illuminated Switches Raymarine E120 12" Chartplotter Bow Thruster compass 12V Bilge Pumps 12V (2) Bilge Pumps 12V Bilge (2) Blowers Fire Suppression System Gel-Coated Engine Room Engine Room - 2" Insulation Ladders 12V Lighting Generator7.3 kW Kohler (only 20 hours) 120V/60 Cycle Propulsion T-MerCruiser 8.1S Horizon, Gasoline Inboards (T-370 hp - 276 kW) (only 40 hrs)
- Windlass System
- Anchor Chute Anchor Rope/Chain Storage Anchor Washdown Spigot Galvanized Anchor Rope/Chain Windlass
- Notable Options
- White Hull Gelcoat Black Full Enclosure Canvas T-8.1 S Horizon MCM I/B (t-370 PHP) Arch top w/Enclosure Bow Thruster Dash Cover -Canvas Chartplotter/Radar E120 12" Raymarine Cockpit Aft (Fold Away) Seating Spotlight Underwater Transom Lighting Vacuum System All Chain Windlass SAT TV
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.