This performance oriented cruising catamaran has a large length/beam ratio of her hulls, light weight, efficient rig and high aspect ratio foil centerboard. Performance is excellent in all winds and points of sail. Jib furling and main halyards led to the cockpit for single-hand convenience. Twin outboards in wells, provide quiet, comfortable motoring. Wheel steering and instrumentation are a stop away from the interior navigation station.
Inside the galley, head and dressing areas there is 6’6” standing headroom which extends across aft by means of sliding hatch, pop-top or hardtop option. Wrap around windows provide panoramic views from salon seating or hull standing areas. Seating and berths accommodate up to 6 in three separate cabins, with extra salon berth available when required. The large galley has:
OVER 10’ OF COUNTERTOP SPACE
4 CUBIC FOOT REFRIGERATOR
STOVE ~ OVEN ~ SS SINK
LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE AND CUPBOARDS.
- Total Power: 9.9
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The spacious cockpit has ample seating port and starboard and a bench aft integrated into the arch which carries the traveler keeping the cockpit free of clutter. Forward in the cockpit are pedestal seats, a central console with wheel, instruments, engine controls and centerboard raise/lower systems. Dual companionways provide open space for traffic and communication between helm, cockpit and salon. The main electrical panel is inside the starboard companionway. Moving forward to the main salon, there is a large table seating 6-8 people with folding leaves to give more open space. The table drops down to seat level forming an extra double berth. Storage compartments are accessible under the seats. Main cabin windows are at eye level when standing in the hulls or sitting in the salon. They provide an open feel and view. Starboard is a large galley which meets every chef's cooking demands. A refrigerator, sink and stove are located forward on the outboard side. The top of an inboard cupboard forms a pass thru to the salon. Aft from the galley is a double cabin with dressing area, double berth and port outboard. Forward on the bridge deck is an open master berth which includes a portside vanity with sliding mirrors and dressing area. Midship and aft of the dressing room is the head, which can be entered from either fore or aft providing owner and guest easy access. The head has a marine toilet, sink and shower. Aft of the head is a double cabin with dressing area, double berth and port outboard.
- Main Salon
- The salon will seat 6-8 people at the large table. Table leaves fold down for a more open space arrangement. The table drops down to seat level to form an extra double berth. Storage compartments are accessible under the seats. Foam berth mattresses and settee cushions, choice of fabrics Curtain closures on salon perimeter, aft doorways, choice of fabrics
- The large galley will satisfy the needs of the chef along with the refrigerator at the forward end of the counter. The top of the cupboard on the left forms a pass-thru to the salon. Refrigerator Stove with oven S/S Sink
- There are two aft double sized berths and one queen sized main berth forward. The main berth includes a vanity with sliding mirrors and dressing area. Main cabin windows are at eye level when standing in the hulls or sitting in the salon. They provide an open feel along with a panoramic view of the surroundings.
- Hulls & bridge deck w/ISO resin, axial glass fiber, CoreCell TM foam core Four opening hatches/windows for flow-through ventilation Fixed windows tinted laminated glass for durability SS bow pulpit, stanchions & lifelines, 7 dock cleats, handrails. 27 lb plough anchor on 200’ chain & nylon rode Laminated glass windows plus acrylic panel overhead at helm Hard acrylic closure between cockpit & salon upper panels, upper area screens Stainless steel arch structure at aft end of cockpit, including davits, elevated seating, 8’ wide Iroco (wood) or Starboard (plastic) panels Mainsheet traveler track on top of arch elevated out of the cockpit area Bimini rain/sun cover between hardtop & arch, sunbrella fabric Raised floor pane Vinyl Rub Rail upgrade - two piece w/colored insert Swim/Boarding Ladder - Garelick 19823 folding, stowable Antifouling Paint – Sand, de-wax & apply two coats multi-season Micron Barrier Coat. Five coats Interlux Interprotect 2000 under antifouling. ABYC pedestal seat with raise, slide and swivel
- Rigging and Sails
- Selden ™ Rig with anodized aluminum spars, all internal halyards and lines Full batten Dacron mainsail, six part Harken ™ mainsheet, lazy jacks. Dacron jib with Furlex ™ roller furling, UV protective leech cloth Genoa Sheet Track - adjustable sheeting point for sail efficiency
- Electronics and Helm
- The Helm electronics suite will be configured to your specifications from the optional electronics list. Autohelm ST 50 wind, speed and depth instruments VHF radio Helm electronics suite will be configured to your specifications from optional electronics list Compass at helm
- Shore power system with GFI outlets and 30 amp shore power connection Three AGM 105 AH batteries with battery charger Standard is Domes in salon and galley (red/white illumination) Brass gooseneck in each berth Florescent indirect in galley Vanity light in head Lighting upgrades as requested.
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Wheel steering with dual cables to rudders Two Yamaha four stroke Hi-Thrust Outboards
- Broker's Remarks
- The TomCat boat is an established semi custom builder. The TomCat 9.7 is the flagship of their production which also includes the sporty TomCat 6.2 and custom projects. Many options are already offered and custom change can be accomplished.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.