This boat is in very good condition !!!!!!
- Total Power: 370
- Main Salon
- Leather sleeper sofa Leather dinner seat w/high gloss table TV/VCR/CD Stereo Air condition Ample storage Ice maker Switch panel New carpet
- 2 burner electric cook top Fridge and freezer Hot & cold water Microwave convention oven Storage Teak floor
- Master Bedroom
- Queen bed Air conditioning Ample storage Hanging locker TV/CD/DVD
- Guest Stateroom
- 2 bunk beds Air conditioning Hanging locker
- Hot & cold water Shower Mirror Vanity Vacu flush toilet
- Salt and fresh water wash down Freezer box Transom door Shore power inlet Engine room entrance Storage lockers Swim platform with swim ladder Hot /cold water Shower
- Furuno navnet vx2 Simrad auto pilot Furuno depth sounder Furuno radar VHF ICOM M504 radio water proof Fridge/ freezer Helm chairs with new cushions EZ2cy 3 sided enclosure
- Here is a list of what was recently done: June 2009 NEW Furuno navnet vx2 NEW Rupp outriggers with double spreaders NEW 6,5" clarion speakers 6pc NEW bottom paint NEW aft deck sun cover (custom) NEW cutlass bearings NEW underwater lights (blue) NEW helm seat cushions NEW Icom M504 VHF radio NEW zinc anodes NEW fenders 4pcs NEW shore lines The props where sent out and inspected (May 2009) The intakes where cleaned and painted (May 2009) Engines completely serviced (new impellers, new lines and hoses, new zinc, new filters and oil ,coolers cleaned) July 2010 NEW bottom paint Generator completely serviced (2000 hours now) NEW carpet in salon NEW anchor NEW water heater NEW rocket launchers on Flybridge September 2010 All hoses double clamped (NEW) NEW flax packing in stuffing boxes (shaft seals) NEW transmission oil Engine oil and all filters changed New Batteries 4pc each bank March 2010 Polished completely Engines have 830 hours on them
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.