- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
UNDER WRAP NOW but soon to be unveiled;
Paralleling the tradition of Rybovich
Created to accommodate the most serious offshore sport fisherman in luxury & comfort. Engineered, equipped, and executed for security from the worst of sea conditions or...unforeseen events.
NOTE: The finisher learned his skills at the legendary Rybovich firm.
This yacht available in process as seller would like to begin hull #2 of this class.
Completion of this yacht can be December 2009.
PRICE SHOWN IS FOR COMPLETED BOAT AS CURRENTLY SPECIFIED.
- Displacement: 31,000
- Total Power: 700
- Fuel: 600 Fresh Water: 122
- UNDER WRAP NOW but soon to be unveiled; Paralleling the tradition of Rybovich Created to accommodate the most serious offshore sport fisherman in luxury & comfort. Engineered, equipped, and executed for security from the worst of sea conditions or...unforeseen events. NOTE: The finisher learned his skills at the legendary Rybovich firm. This yacht available in process as seller would like to begin hull #2 of this class. Completion of this yacht can be July 2009. PRICE SHOWN IS FOR COMPLETED BOAT AS CURRENTLY SPECIFIED.
- Salon / Galley
- Helm Station to starboard w/ custom air cushioned chair Full-length galley to starboard SS deep sink w/Scandvik fixture 6 cu ft Under counter Nova Cool freezer 6 cu ft Under counter Nova Cool refrigerator Corian counter top Convection oven 2-Burner electric cook top L-shaped convertible dinette to port w/custom hi-lo table Solid 3/8" Burmese teak furniture No-bung , no visible hardware varnished finish Solid teak & wingay (black) varnished cabin sole Upholstery TBA Fabric overhead liner with solid teak trim Bose stereo w/speakers TV- Flat screen folds down from overhead Laminated cored bulkheads w/ white gelcoat high gloss finish Solid varnished teak trim Scandvik low amp lighting fixtures High gloss gelcoat overhead w teak trim 4 Fixed windshield panes 1 Opening windshield Fixed forward corner windows Sliding side windows Sliding aft window 6'7" Headroom 12' x 14' Sole area Dual layered hatch system to engine room for ultimate sound & heat Reduction (i.e.: one on top of the other)
- Below Deck
- Forward and down 4 steps from Salon to Master berth with Large head and shower to port. L-shaped dinette lounge to starboard Laminated cored bulkheads w/ white gelcoat high gloss finish and solid varnished teak trim Solid 7/8" teak & wingay (black) cabin soles w/ custom compass rose inlay No-bung Solid teak cabinetry for berth, dinette and storage lockers Fabric overhead liner with solid teak trim TV- Flat Screen; Folds down from overhead Bose Stereo w/speakers Upholstery TBA 4 Custom opening ports w/screens 2 Ventilation hatches w/screens I Large opening hatch 7'0" Headroom Custom sink & Corian counter in head Porcelain toilet Shower sump
- Electrical & Electronics
- ALL ELECTRONICS TO BE SPECIFIED BY BUYER AT ADDITIONAL COST Kohler 10 kW generator 110 V Shore Power Ship standard copper wiring AC & DC circuit breaker panels 18 Gal Hot Water Heater Low amp lighting: all fixtures on total 7amps All electrical components and access meet or exceed US Commercial Ship standards Provision for 4 x 8D batteries & one Group 27
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- 700 hp LUGGER L6140A 4 cycle heavy-duty wet 6 cylinder diesel using Komatsu block 25 gallon per hour at cruising speed Twin Disc MGX 514 electronic automatic gear Evolution full length drive system w / SS guard 5 Blade Nibral computer cut prop Failsafe integral trolling gear Failsafe manual activation pin for gear to allow return to port Custom Bow Thruster 3hp Westmark bronze with SS props Reverse cycle air conditioning/heat: 2 units 10k & 16k BTU Engine driven hot air heat to helm and head Hydraulic Steering (wheel interior, joystick in cockpit) Electronic engine controls 3 stations: inside hem, cockpit bulkhead, and remote Grounded bronze thru-hull fittings 2 Hydraulic assist systems Bilge pumps; Engine room 2000 gal/hr Cockpit 3 x 2000 gal/hr Pacer hydraulic assist driven 2000 gal/hr Emergency engine driven 3" intake high capacity All mechanical components and access meet or exceed US Commercial Ship standards
- Hand laminated fiberglass 1 1/8" hull by WESMAC Custom fiberglass box structure stringer grid system by B & D Forward 1/3 of hull topsides cored over solid laminate PVC secondary spray rails PVC quarter rails w/SS striker trim Heavy Duty vinyl rub rail w/SS striker trim Watertight enclosed compartment at bow w/collision bulkheads
- Long Cabin Cruiser Deck& House; molded cored fiberglass by WESMAC Palm Beach foredeck: no rails, platform, or anchor rode locker All anchoring done from cockpit w/ hydraulic reels Custom recessed snap up 10" stainless steel cleats Diamond Sea Glaze anodized windshields, windows and aft bulkhead door Custom flat profile powder coated handrails on cabin house and aft bulkhead
- Cockpit deck epoxy bonded and sealed 2 x 1/2" layers marine ply stainless steel machine bolted to fiberglass structural grid. This structure allows perfect flush mount of all hatch covers Sea Slave Class III Live Well; 19 cu ft (capacity; 1200 lbs water, 836 lbs ice or fish) Fish boxes below deck insulated 4" top & sides and from bottom to keel; Port: 24 cu ft (capacity; 1,056 lbs fish or ice) Center: 73 cu ft (capacity; 3, 212 lbs ice or fish Tuna door Starboard: 13 cu ft (capacity; 572 lbs ice or fish) Silicon bronze inspection ports Silicon bronze covers for recessed bronze fuel ports Bomar circular dogged access hatch Joystick steering at bulkhead Electronic engine controls: fixed at bulkhead plus remote Baffled engine air ducts under coamings Salt-water wash down and dockside water inlet w/ wash down outlet
- Broker's Remarks
- Knowledgeable & offshore experienced fisherman and even more knowledgeable shipwright and Engineer spent months finalizing design, structure, engineering and equipment details. Priorities were; performance of hull design, reliability & safety as your life depends upon it. Load capacity Secondly: noise suppression, fuel & electrical efficiency, and accessibility. Finally, the exterior must be low maintenance and the interior finished and appointed to rival the finest Sport fishing yachts. Available for end user purchase as completion can now be set for July 2009. Changes in final Specifications are possible at this date. Or, another 46, 42, or 50 could be ordered Sistership Running with 5 Pane Windshield Options CURRENT IN PROCESS PHOTO LIBRARY AND ENGINE BROCHURE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.