- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Dramatic Price Reduction!!! Owner Wants Sale NOW!!!
WOW!!! What a boat! If you’ve never ridden in a Glacier Bay Power Cat, you are in for a great surprise. This is most likely the smoothest ride you are going to find in any boat of this size. Couple that with a terrific layout, all the equipment you need and a boat that has received excellent care and maintenance from its experienced Owner and you have a ready to go package of fun just waiting for its next trip !!!
- Displacement: 18700
- Total Power: 380 Cruising Speed: 30 Max Speed: 35
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 60
- WOW!!! What a boat! If you’ve never ridden in a Glacier Bay Power Cat, you are in for a great surprise. This is most likely the smoothest ride you are going to find in any boat of this size. Couple that with a terrific layout, all the equipment you need and a boat that has received excellent care and maintenance from its experienced Owner and you have a ready to go package of fun just waiting for its next trip !!!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding is easy from the swim platform aft. Inboard diesel engines mean no outboards in the way when boarding, swimming or fishing. Walk thru the transom door to the large cockpit area where you will find a terrific bait prep station and bait well with windows… no need to get on your hands and knees to access this bait well. A step up and you are in the fully enclosed and air conditioned helm / lounge area with all the navigation, entertainment and communication equipment, a dinette that becomes a single berth and overhead storage/ rod storage. From here you can go down into the port hull where the head and shower is aft and the master double berth is forward. Entering down into the starboard hull, we have the galley aft and the guest cabin forward.
- 2 Nova Kool fridge-freezers, side by side Force 10 2 burner stove top Sharp Grill2, convection microwave Hot & cold pressure water Stainless sink More than ample cabinet space
- Master Stateroom and Head
- Queen sized bed with storage under Coil spring mattress Air conditioned Opening stainless ports Reading lights Separate head aft of master stateroom Overhead opening hatch Electric head with holding tank Enclosed shower Cedar lined hanging locker
- Fighting Lady Yellow hull Inboard spray rails Aluminum half tower with fbg hardtop Windlass with rope and chain, deck and remote controls Swim boarding ladder on the swim platform Foam filled double bottom hulls 6 watertight compartments, each with its own bilge pump SS capped curved tempered glass windshield Bow Stainless rails and bow pulpit Self bailing cockpit Cockpit and fishing Taco outriggers Rocket launchers Bait prep center with 47 gallon live well 2 insulated fish wells ( 18x15x60” ) Lazarette storage Jump seat across from prep center Rod holders in coaming Bolsters around coaming
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno Navnet VX2 Navionics gold radar Furuno C Map VX2 Chart Plotter Garmin 3010C GPS Simrad AP20 Autopilot 2 Standard Horizon Matrix VHF radios JBL Marine Sirius Satellite radio 2009 Engine controls and gauges Fuel tank gauges Trim tabs Vetus windshield wipers
- Custom AC and DC electrical panels Fischer Panda 3.8KW diesel generator w/ 1100 hours True Charge20/40 Amp multi stage battery charger Shore power system w/cords 6 batteries ( 2 new Optimas in May 2010 ) 6 volt house golf cart batteries
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins 380 hp V Drive engines Racor fuel filters New Cutlass bearings 2010 Engines recently serviced 11 Gallon hot water heater Automatic bilge pumps Bilge cycle counter system Macerator pump Teleflex hydraulic steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.