Great Bahamas and coastal cruiser with two large staterooms, full beam salon with an open galley. Diesel powered with Yanmar 230 hp engines and a 2000 watt converter allowing for generator free anchoring. Well maintained and in excellent condition.
- Total Power: 230
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Large center line queen bed forward with hanging and drawer storage and TV. The adjoining head to starboard has a stall shower, electric head, sink and cabinet storage. To port is the guest stateroom with upper/lower berths and locker storage. Moving aft is the open galley with cooktop, AC/DC frig and freezer, microwave, and Corian counter tops with excellent storage below. The airy salon has seating to starboard and custom cabinets forward. To port is a large U-shaped seating area with dinette that converts to a bed. Molded steps lead to the flybridge from the aft deck and the bridge has access to the foredeck via centerline steps.
- Main Salon
- Custom two seat reclining sofa to starboard Flat screen TV with DVD Teak flooring Stereo system U-shaped seating with dinette that converts to a bed Custom cabinets forward provide additional galley storage Redecorated in 2012
- Princess two burner cooktop Microwave oven Refrigerator /freezer Stainless steel Sink Cabinet and drawer storage Corian countertops
- Master Stateroom
- Center line queen bed forward Head with stall shower TV/DVD Hanging and drawer storage Upper and lower berths in guest stateroom
- Horizon windlass w/175’ chain & remote windlass control Pulpit Searchlight Nautical structures davit Dingy chocks Fender rack Radar arch Cockpit sunshade Bimini top & enclosure - New in 2012 Swim platform Molded stairs to flybridge Flybridge steps to foredeck Flybridge bench seating at helm Flybridge sink Flybridge u-shaped seating port & starboard
- Electronics and Helm
- Sitex depth recorder Uniden VHF Ray marine autopilot Flow scan Garmin MFN, chart plotter, high definition radar, depth sounder Digital depth recorder
- Kohler 9KW generator w/350 hrs Heart 2500 watt inverter Automatic battery charger 2, 30 amp power cords Dockside phone and TV 12V/110V electrical system
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar diesel engines, 230hp each, 2050 engine hours 2 AC units, 12,000 + 16,000 BTU (16K new is 2012) Racor fuel filters Spare props Automatic fire extinguisher system Oil change system Bilge pumps Electric head & holding tank Hydraulic steering
- Broker's Remarks
- Great value in a comfortable, well maintained flybridge cruiser. Owner is moving up and is very serious about selling. Don’t miss this great opportunity.