Great Bahamas and coastal cruiser with two large staterooms, full beam salon with an open galley. Diesel powered with Yanmar 230 hp engines and a 2000 watt converter allowing for generator free anchoring. Well maintained and in excellent condition.
- Total Power: 230
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Large center line queen bed forward with hanging and drawer storage and TV. The adjoining head to starboard has a stall shower, electric head, sink and cabinet storage. To port is the guest stateroom with upper/lower berths and locker storage. Moving aft is the open galley with cooktop, AC/DC frig and freezer, microwave, and Corian counter tops with excellent storage below. The airy salon has seating to starboard and custom cabinets forward. To port is a large U-shaped seating area with dinette that converts to a bed. Molded steps lead to the flybridge from the aft deck and the bridge has access to the foredeck via centerline steps.
- Main Salon
- Custom two seat reclining sofa to starboard Flat screen TV with DVD Teak flooring Stereo system U-shaped seating with dinette that converts to a bed Custom cabinets forward provide additional galley storage Redecorated in 2012
- Princess two burner cooktop Microwave oven Refrigerator /freezer Stainless steel Sink Cabinet and drawer storage Corian countertops
- Master Stateroom
- Center line queen bed forward Head with stall shower TV/DVD Hanging and drawer storage Upper and lower berths in guest stateroom
- Horizon windlass w/175’ chain & remote windlass control Pulpit Searchlight Nautical structures davit Dingy chocks Fender rack Radar arch Cockpit sunshade Bimini top & enclosure - New in 2012 Swim platform Molded stairs to flybridge Flybridge steps to foredeck Flybridge bench seating at helm Flybridge sink Flybridge u-shaped seating port & starboard
- Electronics and Helm
- Sitex depth recorder Uniden VHF Ray marine autopilot Flow scan Garmin MFN, chart plotter, high definition radar, depth sounder Digital depth recorder
- Kohler 9KW generator w/350 hrs Heart 2500 watt inverter Automatic battery charger 2, 30 amp power cords Dockside phone and TV 12V/110V electrical system
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar diesel engines, 230hp each, 2050 engine hours 2 AC units, 12,000 + 16,000 BTU (16K new is 2012) Racor fuel filters Spare props Automatic fire extinguisher system Oil change system Bilge pumps Electric head & holding tank Hydraulic steering
- Broker's Remarks
- Great value in a comfortable, well maintained flybridge cruiser. Owner is moving up and is very serious about selling. Don’t miss this great opportunity.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.