The WHITEWATER is a proven offshore design and is constructed to the highest standards. Her builder learned all about quality from many years service at Rybovich, Goudy & Stevens, and Sample's Shipyard... all premiere yacht builders. This 2010 is the prototype for a new series of open sport utilities using renowned BHM 28 Spencer Lincoln hull. The quiet and fuel efficient Yanmar 315HP, the 28 will run comfortably and dry at 33.5 mph. An enclosed head, built in seating, protected climate controled helm and T-Tops are popular option.
ALL WHITEWATER 28'S ARE CUSTOM BUILT IN ANY CONFIGURATION TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS.
PLEASE CALL TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE BUILD WHAT YOU WANT!
- Displacement: 5600
- Total Power: 315
- Fuel: 2 x 50 Gallons
- Standard Features
- Twin 50 gallon aluminum fuel tanks Salt water wash down H/D hynautic steering system Check valve in exhaust system Twin 1100 gallon bilge pumps Full under deck ventilation Double hull from E/R to bow Grid system installed in hull Heavy duty engine mounts Fire ports installed in console Combo leaning post/ seat Cert. Builder's Construct. Survey
- Sportfishing Option Group
- 30 cubic ft. under deck fish box with aluminum hatch lid Trolling valve with all hardware 4 Tournament stainless steel rod holders 35 gallon live bait well/ combination cooler Lockable tackle storage
- Standard Equipment
- Hull and Deck units, Color – White ¾ Marine plywood decks, glassed with non-skid finish Custom fiberglass center console Chain locker with hawse pipe Custom 12 Volt D.C. electrical panel International navigation lights 12" bow cleat with chocks, two 10" spring line cleats, two 12" stern cleats All vinyl rails, quarter guards, spray and guard rails Twin 50 gallon aluminum fuel tanks Rudder fabrication is 3/8" stainless steel with hardware Complete exhaust system with check valve Bomar hatches installed Running gear and shaft installed, 1 ½ stainless steel shaft 21" Bronze four blade wheel Complete bonding system Cathodic protection system One series 31 battery with box and lid Oil containment unit, glassed in under engine Yanmar 315 HP turbo charged diesel engine with ZF-63 gear Painted boot top stripe
- The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price.