- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 3100 Tiara Open is in great condition. It offers a nice wide beam and has on open and spacious cockpit making it a great boat for fishing or cruising. This is the original owner who has taken care of her and maintains this vessel well. She is powered with desirable 330 hp Cummins diesel engines. It has a custom Marlin Tower for fishing or offers great visibility for running on a nice day! Owner will consider center console in trade!
- Displacement: 12300
- Total Power: 330 Cruising Speed: 26 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 246 Fresh Water: 38
- This 3100 Tiara Open is in great condition. It offers a nice wide beam and has on open and spacious cockpit making it a great boat for fishing or cruising. This is the original owner who has taken care of her and maintains this vessel well. She is powered with desirable 330 hp Cummins diesel engines. It has a custom Marlin Tower for fishing or offers great visibility for running on a nice day! Owner will consider center console in trade!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 3100 Tiara Open features a nice spacious cabin with lots of head room. It has a forward berth with a storage area underneath. It offers a well-appointed cabin with teak interior throughout, a full galley with countertops, s/s sink, microwave, two burner electric stove, Refrigerator with freezer, sleek cabinets, storage, dinette settee that converts into bed, head with fresh water and wet shower. It has a nice cockpit area with aft folding transom seat, a transom door and plenty of room for fishing or gathering with friends. It also has a flush mount baitwell in the floor and a flush mount storage box or fish box.
- Norcold dual voltage refrigerator with freezer Microwave oven Water heater Two-burner electric stove Galley Fresh water system S/S Sink Cabinets for Ample Storage Lighting
- Mirror Sink Vacu Flush head Storage Lighting Wet shower design
- Custom Aluminum Marlin Tower w/Controls Windlass Rod Holders Out Riggers Coast Guard safety package Power front windshield vent Cockpit sink & built in tackle box Swim platform w/fold away ladder
- Electronics & Helm
- Gauges Stereo speakers Northstar 6000I w/GPS/Bottom Sounder VHF Radio Tri data unit
- Automatic battery charger Batteries DC electric system Dockside electrical cables Mechanical Engine hatch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins Diesel 6BTA 330HP 5.9 Generator Alternators & Regulators Automatic fire control system Hydraulic wheel steering Trim Tabs Engine temp alarms fuel shut-off valves Oversized Racor filters Automatic bilge pumps Raw water sea strainers Fresh water cooling system Holding tank Macerator with Y-valve
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.