- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 2006 350 Chaparral Signature is in very nice condition. She is powered with desirable 8.1L Mercruiser V-Drive engines with only 125 hours. She is loaded with options to include generator, bow thruster, 3 flat screen TV’s, Raymarine electronics, extra set of propellers, cockpit carpet and lots more.
OWNER IS LOOKING FOR OFFERS!
- Total Power: 370
- Vessel Details
- Enter through a large companion way door into the salon. It has a nice seating area aft with a table that converts to a huge sleeping area. Forward to port side you will find a large head. Starboard side a large seating area with electric adjustable dinette table. To port side is a large galley. Forward you will find a nice island queen berth.
- Large aft seating area with table – Converts into sleeping Queen Island berth forward with privacy Bomar opening hatches Port holes 3 Flatscreen TV’s Teak and Holley floor Overhead lighting Storage Large U-shape sofa with electric adjusting table Blaupunkt stereo with speakers Lots of headroom
- Vacu flush head Sink Mirror Storage Shower curtain Fan Lighting Opening port hole
- Tappan microwave Stainless sink Storage Drawer space Corian countertop Isotherm refrigerator 2 Burner stovetop Lighting
- Deck and Cockpit
- Blue hull Cleats Sunpad Stainless bow rail Running lights Arch Large platform with teak covering and swim ladder Windshield Aft storage locker (2) 30 amp shore power cords Cable TV outlet Hot/Cold transom shower Cockpit stereo control Full enclosure / aft piece with screen Transom door U-shaped passenger sofa L-shape aft sofa Fold away transom seat Cockpit table 2 person Helm seat Cockpit carpet Sink with countertop Icemaker Walk through windshield JBL speakers
- Electronics and Helm
- Depth sounder Jabsco search light Windlass with foot controls Raymarine VHF Raymarine E-80 Richie compass Dual controls Fireboy fume detector system Gauges Bow thruster Bennett Trim Tab indicator JBL Sirius radio control Hobbs hour meters
- Engine Details, Electrical, and Mechanical Equipment
- 8.1L MerCruiser V-Drive inboards Kohler generator ProTech 4 battery charger Sound insulation Electric engine hatch lift Batteries Bilge pumps Strainers Blower
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.