- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI V8
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Engines and mechanical items have all been updated. Owner looking for offers!
- Total Power: 320
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter the salon from the stairway. To port side there is a large U-shaped sofa with a big table. To starboard side you will find a nice open galley. Forward is the master with folding door for privacy. Midship you will find a nice U-shaped seating area which converts into sleeping.
- Main Salon
- U- Shape sofa Large adjustable table Storage Carpet Carpet runners Overhead Hatches Curtains Kenwood Stereo Kenwood CD/ changer Orion Television
- Nice countertops Sink 2 burner stove top Storage Built in Coffee Maker Refrigerator
- Master Stateroom
- Island Queen berth Closets Storage Overhead hatch Drawers under berth Private entrance into head
- Sink Storage Vanity Mirror Vacu flush head
- Mid Guest Stateroom
- U – Shape sofa / converts to sleeping area Hatch Mirror Privacy curtain
- Arch Cockpit Cover (new) Bimini top (new) Icemaker Sink / storage area Large bench seating area Lighting Transom door
- Molded swim platform 4 Built in bumper holders Swim ladder Sun pad on bow Cleats Stainless bow rail Great access to the bow
- Electronics and Hull
- Large bench helm seat Storage Raymarine 215 VHF Apelco 530 Search light Stereo Control Compass Raytheon L760 Fishfinder
- Engine Details, Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Twin 7.4 MerCruiser MPI V8 (580 hours) Kohler Generator Bilge pumps Hot water heater Battery charger (2) 30 Amp shore power cords
- Broker's Remarks
- Great yacht for cruising. She has a nice open floor plan with private master forward. Engines and mechanical items have all been updated. Owner looking for offers!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.