- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Hull number 14 from Sunny Briggs, the Laura T is an awesome sea boat. She is double framed, single planked and sheeted with Divinycell for a smooth molded finish. With beautiful sleek lines, there is no question she is a Custom built boat. She has seen little use in recent years due to health issues and is now seriously for sale. Offers highly encouraged.
- Total Power: 735 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 28
- Fuel: 760 Fresh Water: 100
- Hull number 14 from Sunny Briggs, the Laura T is an awesome sea boat. She is double framed, single planked and sheeted with Divinycell for a smooth molded finish. With beautiful sleek lines, there is no question she is a Custom built boat. She has seen little use in recent years due to health issues and is now seriously for sale. Offers highly encouraged.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- The Salon is aft with two sofas and custom teak cabinetry. The Galley and Entertainment Center are forward in the Salon. Down the companionway steps to port is the Guest Stateroom with the Guest Head to starboard. Forward is the Master Stateroom with Private Head. The interior was built in the early 1990’s by the top yacht carpenter in the Carolinas, Robin Smith, and is very well done.
- Main Salon
- Brass clock and Barometer Brass Light Recessed lighting Cruise Air 20,000 BTU Air Conditioning unit for Salon with SMX Control Mitsubishi non-glass mirrors Tinted windows and window shades Teak and glass sliding door Sony Trinitron color TV with Toshiba VCR/DVD player Eclipse AM/FM and 12 disc CD player
- The galley is up, partially separated from the salon. There is a glass cook top concealed under a teak lid. Custom cabinetry with ample storage, a single stainless sink and a full size side by side refrigerator make the galley very functional. 11 gallon stainless steel water heater Microwave GE Profile Four Burner Cook top GE Refrigerator/Freezer
- Master Stateroom
- Forward is the master with an island bunk and brass headboard. Four cedar lined hanging lockers, a large bureau and teak cabinetry provide lots of storage. A lighted mirror is over the bureau. The master has its own private head with vanity and stall shower. Recessed lighting 16,000 BTU air conditioning unit
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom sleeps two in over/under bunks and has cabinet storage. The guest head is across the passageway and includes a vanity and stall shower. 12,000 BTU Air Conditioning unit Hanging Locker
- The large uncluttered fishing cockpit has a transom door and split lid transom fish box. The full size chair includes a round live well under the seat. The cockpit sole is teak, installed June, 2000. Forward in the cockpit is a tackle locker with drawers, large stainless steel lined freezer, engine room access, sliding teak and glass salon door and a storage locker with cockpit controls concealed in the top compartment. There are storage lockers on each side of the cockpit under the gunnels. Full Tower International Fighting Chair with 4 rod Scopinich Rocket Launcher Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers Center rigger 6 Tower Leg mounted rod holders 4 Flush mounted rod holders Live Well Morse mechanical Cockpit Controls Grunert Cockpit Freezer
- Electronics & Helm
- The varnished teak pod helm has single lever electronic controls and engine gauges. The tower has a second set of Glendenning electronic controls and there are Morse mechanical controls in the cockpit for backup. International Helm Chair Flybridge bench seats with cushions and rod storage Hard Top with electronics box at helm Buggy Top on tower 7 Rod Holders on bridge rail KVH Azimuth 100 Compass in tower ICOM IC-M125 VHF radio in tower > Datamarine International Offshore Digital Depth Finder with 3030 repeater in tower > Furuno FCV-292 Color Video Sounder Simrad Robertson AP22 Autopilot Furuno 48 mile Radar Dytec Temperature Gauge Northstar 952X WAAS DGPS Simrad Taiyo TD-L 1550 VHF/DF radio direction finder Danforth Constellation 5” High Speed Compass Sea 156 VHF radio Sea 322 SSB radio Trim Tabs Electronic Controls
- Breaker panel in salon Kilo Pak 15 KW Generator, 2006 power pack, 5600 hours Shore power transformer, 2006 Galley Maid fresh water system Cabin and cockpit speakers with volume controls 2002 rewire
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Port Engine major overhaul, 150 hours Starboard engine 1260 hours SMOH Engines serviced August 2010 Twin Disc 5111A Transmissions, 2.1 with coolers(svcd 8/10) Marine Exhaust risers Hynautic Hydraulic Power Steering Spare Props Glendenning Electronic Controls, 2006 Engine alarms Engine room engine gauges Racor fuel filters Air Seps Dripless Shaft Seals Sea Strainers
- Broker's Remarks
- Bottom painted September, 2010. Hull painted with Awlgrip October, 2010. House painted February, 2011. Fishing gear, rods, tackle, personal effects and life raft excluded.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.