- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A very capable well kept sportfish. Two owners, since new, and "Zero Hour" engines
- Beam: 16' 04" Displacement: 55400
- Total Power: 650 Cruising Speed: 20 Max Speed: 25
- Fuel: 1068 Fresh Water: 188
- Vessel Details
- Two owner well maintained and documented vessel. A change in owners plans and a new baby bring this yacht to the market.
- Main Salon
- Custom upholstery and completely redone with wooden blinds and tasteful warm colors.
- Redone with a 4 burner Ceran stovetop and a new fridge. New heavy duty ice maker in bar area.
- Master Stateroom
- Fresh fabrics and an upgraded mattress.
- Guest Stateroom
- Port over/under berths with adjacent head/shower.Forward, over/under berths with access in the companionway to the head/shower.
- Foredeck has a lift for water toys. All bridge eisenglass just redone.
- Clean and wide open, includes freezer and engine room access.
- Most equipment is updated including a Raymarine E-120 and a Raymarine software package with a saloon office interphase. Icom M-422 HP Pavillion computer system with printer and flat screen.Satellite DTV with a Bose surround sound system. DVD/CD and a 300 disc CD player. 38' JVC television. MP3 hookup. Garmin 198 GPS Interphased.
- Engine Details
- 8V92 TA/s with "Zero" hours.
- Broker's Remarks
- A very nice example of a classic Hatteras Sportfisherman. Full tower, fresh engines, upgraded electronics, many interior upgrades, excellent entertainment systems, digital AC controls in saloon and master. This vessel was purchased new by the original owner who immediately took it to Pipewelders for a full aluminum package, (N0 SS) She was custom built w/ sound deadening floors to keep interior noise to a minimum. The current owner purchased her 9 years ago and has kept up a rigorous maintenance and improvement program The vessel shows very well and you will not be disappointed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.