- Total Power: 240
- Fuel: 90 Fresh Water: 20
- Interior layout is at the discretion of the buyer. About the only fixed area in the design is the fixed engine room forward bulkhead. The first hull pictured featured a custom window treatment and an interior as shown. An enclosed head forward follows a "V" berth cabin to starboard with lockers and the companionway to port. Then up to the salon/wheelhouse with a starboard steering station followed by an "I" shaped dinette settee. A spacious galley is opposite. A centerline door provides access to cockpit. All interior jointer work is of pattern grain varnished Mahogany with and optional Teak and Holly type cabin sole. Full galley with Norcold refrigeration Enclosed head Hot and cold water system Shore power system Hanging locker Aft cockpit storage lockers Stern bench seat with lockers Teak swim platform Built-in settee with table Bowmar hatches
- Mechanical Equipment
- Engine mounts Sea strainer Morse controls Electric Fuel gauges Stainless rudder Shaft Exhaust system Dual auto bilge pumps Complete bonding 4D HD Battery with box Fiberglass stern tube 90 gallon aluminum fuel tank Fiberglass skeg, bronze bearing Cathodic protection system Racor fuel filter Full sound insulation 2nd 4D battery
- Solid fiberglass hull Fiberglass deck and cabin Custom steering console Hydraulic steering Stainless destroyer type wheel Electric wiper 6'6" berths forward V cabin Stainless bow rail Side windows (3) Forward windows (3) Exterior teak hand rails Companionway door on picnic boat Vinyl rub rails, black or white Navigation lights SS mooring cleats Custom 12 V panel 12V lighting throughout Aluminum cockpit hatch Windshield wiper
- Broker's Remarks
- This is one of the highest quality small custom downeast yachts we have seen. Her wiring, engine installation, plumbing and equipment are all of yacht quality while her fiberglass work is the finest. Her interior jointer work is to perfection. Each yacht will be built with interior arrangement to the buyers taste and requirements. The price stated is for a typically equipped yacht of either configuration. The Northern Woods 28 is a custom, extreme quality downeast yacht from the B & D Yard in Boothbay Maine. Her incredible pattern grain Mahogany Interior Teak and Holly cabin sole compliments her solid hand laid BHM hull. Her 240-turbo Yanmar diesel is both quiet and efficient. The 28 are available as either a soft-top bass boat or a traditional downeast sedan cruiser.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.