This 2005 45’ Bertram is in nice condition. She is powered with desirable 800hp MAN diesel engines. This is a great yacht for cruising and fishing.
Owner is looking for offers!
- Displacement: 46,305 LBS
- Total Power: 800
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 45’ Bertram has a well configured interior layout with two lavish staterooms and two heads. She has a forward queen island master cabin and a side-by-side twin stateroom. It has a large salon with huge windows providing natural light. There is a lot of comfortable seating, large entertainment center and open galley for entertaining and preparing meals. New custom carpeting throughout.
- Main Salon
- Large salon door with glass panel Large salon aft window for watching cockpit Custom wood window treatments with box frame L-shape sofa with window treatments Swivel chair Carpet Sharp flatscreen TV Pioneer DVD player Pioneer Disc changer Pioneer receiver Storage cabinets Stereo speakers Lighting Cruise air A/C Washer / Dryer stackable unit
- Teak & Holly floor L-shape seating Corian Table Storage Overhead storage
- Teak & Holly floor Corian countertop Large sink Ceran 2-burner stove top GE Microwave Oven Sub Zero Refrigerator Sub Zero Freezer Storage Lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Island Queen Berth Under bed storage Cruiseair A/C Sharp flatscreen 2 hanging closets Panasonic Stereo/CD player Overhead hatch Lighting Carpet
- Master Head
- Stand up shower Corian Countertop Sink Mirror Storage Vanity Bemis electric head Overhead hatch
- Guest Stateroom
- Side-by-Side Berths Closet Storage Lighting Carpet
- Guest Head
- Stand up shower Corian Countertop Sink Mirror Storage Vanity Bemis Electric head
- Deck and Cockpit
- Windlass Stainless bow rail Cleats Coaming bolsters Blue Water Fighting chair Livewell Engine Access Prep Center Freezer Fishbox Storage box Transom door Hause pipes Flybridge ladder 7 rod holders Lee Outriggers Custom “Blue LED” cockpit lighting Underwater “Blue” lighting 1000W Custom sound system on bridge and cockpit Upgraded “Glass” curtains on bridge 6 Man enclosed life raft
- Electronics and Helm
- Hardtop with aluminum structure Large U-shape seating area Storage Lighting Large Helm console 2 helm chairs 3 sided enclosure Clarion Stereo Speakers
- Engine Room and Mechanical Details
- Accessed through the cockpit Twin MAN 800 hp diesels: Port (100 hours)Stbd (850 hours) Kohler generator w/sound shield (around 1200 hours) Dual Racor filters Lighting Bilge pumps Batteries 2 Cruiser Air units X Changer oil system Battery charger Ladder
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.