- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Very interesting build from Wellcraft. They didn’t make many of this Cozumel model due to the higher cost of production. Great layout easily makes a nice liveaboard or family fishing/ cruising machine. Twin Mercruiser 7.4 L 340hp engines with oversized shafts make for reliable performance. DREAM MAKER is in excellent condition for her age and is ready for survey sea trial right now.
What A Deal! Huge Price Reduction On This Clean WELLCRAFT 37 Convertible!!!!
Owner Says $39,900 takes it away!!!!
DON’T MISS THIS ONE!!!!
- Total Power: 340
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter main salon from cockpit thru sliding glass door, L shaped couch to starboard, recliner and ottoman to port, with bar top counter. Step down to galley on port side and dinette to starboard, continue forward to head/shower and master stateroom. Stainless ladder to flybridge, full enclosure with zippered cutouts and solid aluminum framework, forward bench seating and two helm chairs facing the helm console. Spacious cockpit with transom door, live bait well, ice machine (non-operable), locking storage cabinets and swim platform.
- Main Salon
- Sofa/ manual bed “HDMI” ready venetian BLINDS Berber carpet CO2 Sensor
- Princess 2 burner stovetop Central vac Hot/cold pressure water Princess Microwave S/S sink B&D coffeemaker
- Master Stateroom and Head
- Island Berth Closet Air conditioning Mansfield electric toilet Separate stall shower sink w/ mirror
- Flybridge Helm
- Depth sounder Ritchie compass Fuel gauges Full engine gauges and controls 2- 12 volt panels Stereo cassette Northstar 800 GPS/Loran Garmin 3010 GPS Plotter Cockpit lights
- Electrical and Engine Room
- 2-30 amp shore power cords 2- 30 amp shore power inlets phone/cable inlet Custom electrical panel 3 Perko battery switches 5 Batteries (2 new in 01/2010) Blowers 3 Bilge pumps Hot water heater engine room lights Onan generator w/372 hrs 2 MarineAir A/C units
- Good Windlass with Danforth anchor and 200’ of rode Oval handrails and bow pulpit Fenders and dock lines
- 2011 Additions and Maintenance
- Furuno 72 mile radar w/GPS chart Plotter Robertson Autopilot ( needs minor adjustment and calibration ) 4 New batteries
- Engine Maintenance
- All new belts New transmission and oil coolers Port engine new risers Oil and filters changed Shaft seals re-packed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.