- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta 5.7L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
All in all, LADY REJOYCE represents a great value when you are ready for your livaboard. New cost is in excess of $200,000. Recent survey shows LADY REJOYCE in satisfactory condition and ready for a new owner. Seller is ready to move on to an RV and continue exploring, taking the waterfront memories and joy along with the pleasure of owning this waterfront home... Call today and schedule a viewing of LADY REJOYCE.
- Total Power: 260
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 200
- Detailed Walkthrough
- Entering LADY REJOYCE from bow, patio entranceway through sliding door, lower helm station on the starboard side followed by the salon / galley area. Galley is on the starboard side with salon seating in assorted chairs. Heading aft to port is the head with a sink, head and full size bathtub. Further aft to port is the master stateroom with king size bed. Further aft is the back patio / aft deck with stairs leading topside on the port side, forward to a huge topside seating / lounging/ entertaining area with a oversized bimini top for sun shade. Bridge control station is located center line forward providing great visibility for safe operation. All the way aft is the entrance to second stateroom with a double berth and dedicated AC unit.
- 4 Burner electric stove Microwave/oven Full size refrigerator/freezer
- Heavy duty electric davit topside aft for auxiliary boat launch Hydraulic steering (3) Bilge pumps Bilge blower Type II sanitary system with 200 gallon aluminum tank
- 12.5 KW Westerbeke generator 2002 3 Group 27 batteries 1 Group 27 dedicated to Genset 60 Amp Battery charger 12V/110 Wiring 50 amp Shore power inlet All 110/12V Circuits protected by manual reset breakers
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 200 Gallon aluminum fuel tank 200 Gallon aluminum water tank Fresh water system 19 Gallon hot water tank 200 Gallon aluminum waste/holding tank with deck fitting for pump out Automatic fire suppression system in engine compartment Navigation lights 24,000 BTU AC / heat pump 5,000 BTU wall unit topside stateroom
- Broker's Remarks
- All in all, LADY REJOYCE represents a great value when you are ready for your livaboard. New cost is in excess of $200,000. Recent survey shows LADY REJOYCE in satisfactory condition and ready for a new owner. Seller is ready to move on to an RV and continue exploring, taking the waterfront memories and joy along with the pleasure of owning this waterfront home... Call today and schedule a viewing of LADY REJOYCE
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.