A major refit in 2007 and 2008 includes a total interior right down to the soft goods.
Her spacious beam provides great spaces indoors and out.
New Complete Survey including: Engines, Generators and Oil Samples!
Boat was hauled in July for a Bottom Job, Complete Buffing and Wax.
- Total Power: 1050
- DETAILED WALKTHROUGH
- Entering the main salon through a sliding door from the aft deck, to port is a spacious semi circular couch and dual coffee tables. To starboard is the wet bar and overheads drop down Plasma TV. Forward is an elegant hand carved dining table with seating for eight. Forward of the dining area is the newly updated galley and just forward of the galley is the newly configured pilothouse with forward and aft facing settee with table. Forward of the pilothouse and down two steps is the powder room with an Onyx countertop and a glass bowl sink. The master stateroom access is gained from a private staircase on the starboard side of the main salon. The VIP stateroom is just forward of the powder room with an aft facing queen bed. Forward and down a private staircase from the VIP are the crew’s quarters. The captain’s cabin is forward. Bunk beds to starboard and a head to port. From the main salon on the port side is another staircase to the guest staterooms and the full beam engine room.
- Main Salon
- 3 Zone chilled water AC Magnavox 42” plasma TV Wet bar Subzero icemaker
- DINING SALON
- Hand carved solid wood table Seating for eight
- Pass through window on center Frigidaire convection oven with warmer Fischer Paykel dishwasher Disposal G.E. Artica side by side 25.6 cubic inch refrigerator / freezer G.E. flattop 4 burner Pro File range G.E. XL 1800 microwave oven
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Magnavox 42” Plasma TV 4 Oversized windows with emergency access Whirlpool beverage refrigerator Ensuite private head Granite tops throughout Jacuzzi tub / shower Bidet Microphor air pressure head Double cedar lined hanging lockers
- VIP STATEROOM
- 27” Magnavox high definition TV Whirlpool beverage refrigerator Cedar lined hanging lockers Ensuite private head Natural stone shower with seat
- PORT GUEST STATEROOM
- Ensuite head with shower Oversized hanging locker 15” LCD TV Whirlpool beverage refrigerator Twin Berths Sony AM/FM/CD clock radio Port Windows
- STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOM
- Sharp Aquos LCD 15” TV Ensuite head with shower Oversized hanging locker Queen berth Whirlpool beverage refrigerator Port windows
- CREW QUARTERS
- Whirlpool beverage refrigerator Microwave Mini galley Frigidaire front load washer and dryer Couch settee Captains queen size berth Head with shower Double bunks upper and lower
- Marquipt 1500 LBS bow davit Maxwell 3500 windlass Bruce 110 LBS anchor with 400’ of ½” chain Recessed sun deck and seating forward Stainless steel bow rail Deck toe rail bow to stern with handrails Port and starboard access to flybridge Aft ladder to access flybridge
- Helm station with steering Bow thruster Electric grill Six-drawer tackle center Circulating live well Rupp gunnel mount Transom door Swim platform Cockpit bolsters Sink Access to lazarette
- Dual Pompanette helm chairs Port and starboard forward facing seating with tables Radar arch Marquipt aft deck davit Full beam sunshade Emergency shut offs
- ELECTRONICS PILOTHOUSE
- Glendenning engine synchronizer Bow thruster Wagner steering Dual 15” E-Machines LCD Monitors F.T Nav Vision engine monitoring system Dell computer Nobletech visual navigation system Simrad / Arnistu RF 708A 96 mile radar Simrad AP 35 autopilot ICOM M126 DSC VHF Danforth compass NAIAD stabilizers
- ELECTRONICS FLYBRIDGE
- Furuno 64 mile radar Simrad AP 35 autopilot Engine synchronizer NAIAD stabilizers Raytheon ST 40 depth machine Windlass control Whitestar Riviera compass Standard Horizon VHF
- 110 / 220 Panel 12Volt system 24 Volt systems Northern Lights 40 KW Genset with approx. 2,600 hours Northern Lights 30 KW Genset with approx. 10,500 hours 50 Amp 220 volts Isolation transformer 5 8 D 12V gel Cell Batteries Guest battery switches
- ENGINE DETAILS
- Twin Caterpillar 1050 HP twelve cylinders, 3412’s with approximately 900 hours since overhauled. New starboard ZF transmission
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Hydraulic bow thruster NAIAD stabilizers Fuel polishing system Oil change system Delta exhaust fans Triple 2020 Racors Fuel transfer system P.T.O from Genset 50 Gallons oil tank 50 Gallons waste oil tank Sea Fire F/O 1400 Fire system Emergency lighting
- BROKER’S REMARKS
- This is a luxurious, comfortable and seaworthy motor yacht that is now ready for her next cruising adventure. A major refit in 2007 / 2008 includes a total interior right down to the soft goods. Her spacious beam provides great spaces indoors and out.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.